| Zodiac | - OOC -

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[spoili]
The last time he had seen her, it was when she had gone to meet Kaivant the night of the Club Fair, or whatever it had been called. 'I wonder what it was about, but I doubt she'll tell me anything about it. Still, couldn't hurt to try.'
"Anyway did anything interesting or note-worthy happen when you went over to talk to Kaivant. Did he tell you more about, well, you know, them." Jackson had moved in a little closer as he whispered his question, his eyes making a quick glance towards Enki. What ever beef that he had with Kaivant, he wanted to make sure that Satori didn't caught up in the middle of it, something that would definitely happen if they found about the secret meeting between her and Kaivant.
[/spoili]
'Ello @Raijinslayer ! Hope you're doing well and enjoying the RP as much as I am as this is such an entertaining one. Just a tiny question, nothing too important, but I am known for being detail orientated to the point of insanity. So if you'll put up with my stupid little quirk that would be great ^ ^. When did Jackson learn about Hideko going to meet Kaivant? I haven't read anything in the IC that gives him this knowledge, but I could be wrong since I'm drowning in cold medicine at the moment and that stuff tends to contain at least some percentage of alcohol. Needless to say, my eyes might've missed the post. Just wanted to clear things up since characters knowing things they shouldn't is a bit of a pet peeve of mine.

Thanks for humoring me in advance!

Reactions: AiDee
Whoops, I remembered that he was their, but I forgot that he didn't hear it.just saw Kaivant speak to her, Will edit, sorry about that.

Did Hideko just completely ignore Jackson. I know he's not the most interesting guy, but still.

Did Hideko just completely ignore Jackson. I know he's not the most interesting guy, but still.
Well he flipped around to talk to Shimako and then the timeline was fast forwarded. I mentioned him briefly in my post but hold on I'll go make it larger.

Edit: Made the mention of him longer and expanded on some interaction. Didn't want to go farther because...god modding. Just give me a heads up if you wanted something more in depth

Last edited by a moderator:
Patch notes: 2/7/15

It has been a while, but there are a few announcements that need to be made.
1) Japan and Brookfield's time might end up becoming skewed due to the possibly fight brewing in Japan. As of the current time, we are running on a similar time schedule; however, if nothing in Brookfield requires an extension, then time will be split a bit. In the end, this won't affect anything too much, but you guys should be aware of it.

2) For now I believe our offenders are caught up on the posts; however, from this point on, mass liking is officially banned. It is okay to like recent posts; however, we do not want to see 10+ likes in a single session just because you feel the need to like everything.

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
Patch Notes: 2/8/15

This update is for the Japan people.
This is a reminder that we are now on the battle system. Unless you are pre-approved for your absence, you are required to post at least once a day.
Your posts are expected to be a bit smaller as things are occurring at a slightly higher pace.
Thanks guys!

Well... shit. I suppose I had it coming. Whether I get permission to make a new character toute suite or not, I'll leave it for a bit. Recently, as I'm sure some have noticed, I've struggled with my RP quality. I've simply been unable to motivate myself to post with nay regularity, and also my posts have been kinda shitty, not to mention a tad short - I can barely manage the two paragraphs needed each post. I'll give it some time, keep going with my own RP, see if it improves at all. If it doesn't... well, I reckon the reason behind it is stress and lack of time from school, so maybe I'll have to wait until half-term or something.
I'll still be following all the posts and such though, so worry ye not.

Well, I believe that catches me up again. Everything should be good now that I got my alerts fixed and am up on the happenings in Japan.

@Raijinslayer
I edited my post since earlier...so if you read it, it changed.
Sorry for any inconveniences, but had to make adaptations given the day is over today or tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: PandaChu
Hue hue, such drama llamaing. At least it gives me plenty to work with, in terms of internal speech.

Reactions: ElBell
2/11/15 Patch Notes:

1) Alrighty guys! This update applies to both Brookfield and Japan.
It is about time that we should all understand how time works in the role play.

As a reminder so we are all on the page, a single day is split into three iterations, Morning, Afternoon, and Evening.
Each iterations consists of two-three real days.
Example:
Morning: 3 days
Afternoon: 3 days
Evening: 2 days.

Time moves whether you guys post or not. If there is an extension, then one of the GM's will clearly state so.
The reason for this update is because we are not always available to shift time. Knowing how this system works, we expect you guys to be able keep track of what day it is in the role play.

For brookfield, Today will be starting a brand new morning. And the aforementioned system will apply as expected.
For Japan, I will be handling the remainder of the current day, and the aforementioned system will apply on the next IC day.

2) Brookfield!
I know Brookfield has been a little slow with all the action happening in Japan. Fear not!
Things will be coming very soon....be ready : 3~ <3
Enzo and I will have a post out sometime before the day is up.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
I was hoping to have Enzo post before I had Jackson react to Kaivant, but since it's the next day should I just have him wake up and go about his daily schedule now, or should I wait for Enzo's post

I was hoping to have Enzo post before I had Jackson react to Kaivant, but since it's the next day should I just have him wake up and go about his daily schedule now, or should I wait for Enzo's post
Time moves on.
Just say everyone went home after that and start the new day fresh.
Enzo has had a busy last few days.

|IMPORTANT NOTICE|
Hello everyone, it is with grim news that I post this announcement.
Due to circumstances outside of his control that are currently plaguing his life, Enzo has made the decision to step down as a GM of Zodiac. Many of you are unaware, but Enzo was not only a major GM in terms of plot development, but also the founder of Zodiac as a whole. His loss affects the role-play in a far grater scheme than I wish to admit but am forced to admit.

This decisions not only affects us the GMs but everyone as a whole in terms of Zodiac's future.
Although the surface might have hinted otherwise, Enzo was directly involved in major plot points that would have affected both Japan and Brookfield, and with his loss, the resources under his control are also lost.
It is because of this fact, that we have begun discussion on our plans for the future.

Because of our history and involvement, Voltaire and I are willing to undertake the task of continuing Zodiac as is; however, as aforementioned, the loss of valuable resources not only hurts our development, but the development from a believable standpoint. To rectify our current situation, particular measures involving several plot holes would be necessary and might prove undesirable in the eyes of many. In addition, the seemingly lack of interest stemming from Brookfield's existence, dampers motivation in regards to the work necessary to restructure the plot.

While our new cast might not share the same attachment to the role-play as some of our former members, I, personally, have become quite attached with the premises and the cast members, new and old, whom I have gotten to work with over the past year. I am certain the same could be said for the other GMs. Because of this, I have a proposition that might or might not appeal to everyone.
I am willing to undertake the premises of Zodiac and reboot it into an entirely new role-play that is founded by me and co-GMed by Voltaire.

This new role-play would share a similar resemblance in terms of appearance and role-play structure; however, key differences would exist to justify it as a unique role play. Those who enjoy the current structure and direction that Zodiac has undertaken, would feel right at home, and perhaps those who enjoy our current structure but have some gripes towards slower pace and slice of life, might enjoy the changes that would occur. At its base, the role-play would revolve around a supernatural, modern fantasy, and slice of life structure; however, a particular emphasis towards action would be present.

In conclusion, this is an unfortunate circumstance that I deeply wish to express my apologies for. I am aware of the hard work many of you have dedicated to our role-play, and it pains me to announce such news. Nevertheless, I open this for discussion either here, in the OOC or in the Skype chat.

Thank you,
Tsu

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm definitely up to continue this, and it sucks that Enzo can't be a part of it anymore. I may not have known him all that well, but he seems like a pretty cool guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.