| Zodiac | - OOC -

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be a good idea to somewhat steer clear of the other thread then to avoid getting too confused? XD
That is up to you.
If you keep up with both sides of the story, then you'll know what happens everywhere.
Else when you return, you will just be as lost as your character, and have to find things out the hard way.
Might make it more fun though!

Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
@AutumnWyvern

So sorry! I didn't get to post yesterday and completely forgot to post a heads up on the OOC, and for that I sincerely apologize. Since it's assumed that students return to their dorms if they fail to complete interactions before the morning comes I was thinking that the best course of action would be to assume the quest for food fell through and Puck and Hideko went separate ways at the dorm building. I only say that since I hate loose ends, and want to be sure that our characters would be on the same page in case they think back to it in some post. Yes, yes I am a bit overly detail orientated.

If that's alright with you yay, if you wanted to add something or suggest something just tell me and I can craft a post around it or edit an already made one. (I am planning to have Hideko reflect back on it at least a sentence or two.)

@Brøken_Serenity you really need to post in the Japan thread soon, or you'll get left behind! William needs Akira to help investigate hollow stuffs.

Reactions: AiDee
@Controlled Chaos It's cool. I was wondering what was up though it's unlike you not to post :0 But yeah that sounds fine by me. That was what I figured was going to happen anyway haha.

@The_J i'm confused, you said Japan thread as if it was a different thread. On the zodiac IC I haven't seen any mention of Japan so I haven't posted.

Reactions: AiDee
1/29/15 Update:

Afternoon will be extended one more day.
For the Japan group, this will give you guys one more day of interaction. By saturday, you will be expected to be at or coming to the Airport terminal.

For the Brookfield group, another day to have fun!

In addition, this change might become permanent.
Nine day interactions are being considered such that Morning will have 3 days, afternoon will have 3 days, and evening will have 3 days.
Currently we have adopted the 8 day system, and might simply alternate between 8-9 days.

These increase in days are not opportunities to slack of posting. They are opportunities for more interactions, and more realistic progression.

Jackson, my friend, has made a grave mistake.
All in all, I don't know if you are familiar with the total wars series (pc games), but you soon will be.
Oh boy, i'm not and this sounds like it going to be fun for me, and not fun at all for jackson. For curiosity's sake, I must ask, Did Jackson just side with the villains of this Arc?

This 9 day interaction cycle sounds nice, and it'll be easier to know early/mid/late of each segment too xD

Anyways, I'll be getting a post up soon to save any issues of missing the time zone window .-.

2/2/15 Update:

Okies guys!
Tsu has returned from his Con, and it seems the roleplay is in a bit of shambles, time wise....Whoops xP~
Anywho, this update is to get everyone in the right page.

Japanstronk!
We have time skipped a bit to the next day. Because we are nearing Japan it is evening....again...but our time schedule is flipped compared to Brookfield's. Summarize anything from the previous day, and move on!

For Brookfield!
It is the next morning, and either Enzo and Vol will be setting that up for us soon!
Ignore my post being the last day....There are plot reasons as to why I had to get it out.

• Love
Reactions: PandaChu and AiDee
Status
Not open for further replies.