| Zodiac | - OOC -

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly cat god, bartering is all about the value you put in your wares and what value the interested party puts forth (or, rather, perceives) as well.

Hideko places a high value on candy. Especially her rare and expensive stash. xD

But in all seriousness....challenge accepted.
I wish you luck~
You might find, they are a bit..... :3

1/23/15 Update:

Ello guys!
Tsu here to tear you guys apart.
The Japan arc is beginning soon, and so the split amongst our cast is coming.

@Voltaire @IAmEnzo @Terra @ERode @DoughGuy @ElBell @Flabbysaurus @Anderiel @Click This @The_J

This is the link to the new thread we will be using. Starting tomorrow morning, posts concerning the Japan crew will be required to go here.
I will have the first post up sometime tomorrow morning, after which you guys can begin posting.

In the case you need to interact with someone from the other party. IE Brookfield to Japan or Japan to Brookfield vis text, a simple tag will notify the opposite party of your actions.

Thanks guys!

Sayonara, you unlucky maggots. Time to spend free money. <3

Japanward bound we gooooo! So long, suckers!

Reactions: AiDee
Yo, gaiz of Zodiac.

Setsu x Yin x Yang live music collaboration in Japan. Darius handles the mechanics and pyrotechnics. Cecilia, Iphie, Vivi as backup dancers. Kaivant and Sam as the male rappers. All we need are funders. Fork over the cash, gaiz.

It'll mainly go towards the costumes for them, really, as well as buying the rights to this song.

Let's make it official. :3

Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
Also, promo pic. For advertising purposes.

wtfamidoing_zpsdg3focoj.png

Got to admit that the pics work very well in relation to the body.

I can tell some of the pixels are shopped.

No.

That was glorious.

I'm cackling.

Gah! @Brøken_Serenity , is it ok, seeing as the morning has now come, if we just pretend that William shared his theories with Akira? I believe from what she's said before that she'd believe him, right?

Reactions: AiDee
1/24/15 Update:
@Kal. @IAmEnzo @Voltaire @EternalMusic @Raijinslayer @Controlled Chaos @Zombehs @Kitt @Celane @PandaChu @ERode @Click This @The_J @TerraBooma @Flabbysaurus @Brøken_Serenity @ElBell @DoughGuy @Anderiel @AutumnWyvern

Hello guys!
This update pertains mostly to our folk who remain in Brookfield, but some applies to Japan as well.
With our new day, a new episode (Episode 2) begins, and with a new episode comes new features for everyone.

1) Armstrong: Rather than simply role play your character arriving at Armstrong and assume they go to class until the afternoon, there has been a small change.
All students in Armstrong will now arrive in a classroom where the actual class will be partially role played.
  • Armstrong High: @Voltaire will be playing a teacher character(long term).
What this means is that a new General Timeline should look like this:

IC day: Character wakes up --> Goes to Class --> Arrives in class among other students --> Class Begins --> Time Skip to End of Class --> Afternoon --> Evening.

Because of this change, there might be an addition of another morning day, but this is under consideration.
If this change were to happen, it would be structured like

Morning: 3 Days
Afternoon: 3 Days
Evening: 2 Days.

Any opinions on this change are welcomed.

2) Japan: Our days will be running on a different schedule from the cast members in Brookfield
While it is morning in Brookfield, it will be evening in Japan.
Afternoon will be the same, and Brookfield's morning will be Japan's evening.
I understand this is not 100% accurate, but it simulates a twelve hour flip which is roughly similar to Japan's nine hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
1/24/15 Update 2:

1) The proposition for adding a third morning will be demoed for this current day IC.

There will be 3 days of morning such that the following can happen in a general sense:

Day 1: Wake up --> class
Day 2: Class --> Interactions among each other
Day 3: Interactions --> Vol's Teacher

Day 4: Timeskip to afternoon where classes are done.

2) As a reminder, everyone who is an Armstrong student will be going to the same classroom for the morning.

3) In addition, if you are not already in the skype group and are interested/are willing. I highly recommend joining, as it is a source of easy info/questions&answers with the GM's and other cast members.
If interested add me at Branden.tenbrink.

Would it be a good idea to somewhat steer clear of the other thread then to avoid getting too confused? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.