Zodiac Houses (LOOKING FOR 10 MORE PLAYERS)

I'd Join!

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can make banners that is one thing I know how to do. I usually have a name and other info being my posts in IC so you know like a header as an example, you'll see when we start posting in IC^^

It's fine if you don't have any skills. I don't find headers saying who you are, how you're feeling, who you're interacting with, where you are, and what time it is super necessary, but if you want to add them in, that's fine, too. The banners or emblems or whatever you wanna call them will probably be optional, or I may offer to just up and make ones for the people who feel they can't.

I would ask, though, not to put too many pictures in posts. It makes me feel overwhelmed to look at posts with lots of huge pictures and gifs in them.

It's fine if you don't have any skills. I don't find headers saying who you are, how you're feeling, who you're interacting with, where you are, and what time it is super necessary, but if you want to add them in, that's fine, too. The banners or emblems or whatever you wanna call them will probably be optional, or I may offer to just up and make ones for the people who feel they can't.

I would ask, though, not to put too many pictures in posts. It makes me feel overwhelmed to look at posts with lots of huge pictures and gifs in them.
Oh don't worry about that lol. I usually now stick to just one pic and I usually resize it to a smaller size if it is too big. I like putting the interaction, feelings, location and what not in my posts^^.

Which houses are still available???

Please read the first post.

Oh I apologize!! I was on my phone and didn't see that. I'm on my comp now and saw, and I'm stuck between Monkey and Sheep. xD

Well! You have time to decide! We've been garnering interest pretty slowly.

Well! You have time to decide! We've been garnering interest pretty slowly.
I think I'm going to go with Monkey because of the Tarzan trailer I saw the other day. ITS A SIIIIIIGN ^^

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I signed up for another rp, that's starting to put up CSs. So, I go to work on a character, and then stopped suddenly. I nearly slapped myself. I realized I was writing my character for this rp and not that one. Lol. So you know which rp is REALLY on my mind.

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
Should I put up a character skeleton for you guys to work on as I struggle with finals?

Lol. I think that would be ideal. At least for me. Haha. I've apparently started it already, anyways

Reactions: firejay1
Should I put up a character skeleton for you guys to work on as I struggle with finals?
Yeah... if you want to... but yeah xD

Character Skeleton (let's keep this simple, shall we?)

House:
Name:
Personality: (paragraph form please. This should include strengths, weaknesses, skills, and fears)
Important History Notes:
Views on Other Houses:
Appearance: (picture or paragraph is fine)

Ah! Guys! I forgot to add a section! "Notes on House" should go before "Views on Other Houses." This section would be for anything important you want us to know about how your House is structured, etc. It's optional for now, though!

Cool! It's reserved for you, then. Now if I can just get three more people...

Hey, @Chapatrap, would you mind if I changed the Snake base country from Bulgaria to Thailand?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, sure. I was a bit confused as to why it was Bulgaria in the first place and was going to make a Slav character but Thailand makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.