Ziyou Castle [Signups Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have her overexert herself. She won't be able to fully heal everyone all at once XD just get everyone on their feet and that should be enough for now.

That is what I am planning, but man there are a lot of you, besides she is dealing with major injuries like a grade 5 concussion, internal bleeding, and shattered ribs. There is a fair amount of patching to be done ^_^'

Well there you all go, that ended up longer than it probably should have been but it is done. Let me know if I am missing anyone or any injuries.

Man. Our healer is in bad shape.

Time to haul ass out of here! =D

Well, keep that in mind next time you guys decided to fall out of the sky. ;)

:D That was beautiful. And bloody, but still beautiful. :D Yu Ling might start calling Suzu, Crimson Silk Worm instead of Lemur now. O.O

• Thank You
Reactions: E.T.
Haha, I am not sure how Suzu would feel about that but hey, a nickname is a nickname.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Kino: So, you need to make a GM post.
Zen: Yeah I know.
Kino: What are you gonna do?
Zen: Well you're all gonna run, I'm just gonna provide some incentive for you guys to run.
Kino: Oh? Like what?
Zen: Probably use drums or something to let the party know the cannibals are coming.
Kino: Okay. *leaves to make post*

NEXT DAY:

Zen: *reads posts* Did you tell Ai about the drums...?
Kino: Nope.
Zen: Huh... She's in my head. I'm impressed she got that.

ANYWAYS!

DISCUSSION TIME! I've already heard some decisions, but let the others know here.

Alright all you sexy asians. My plan, and I'm sure most of you would agree, is to rest up until the next day at a safe spot, and head out to the crash site of the castle the next day. I figure most of us, NPCs included, would want to try and find as many survivors as possible, and maybe some of our personal belongings that weren't on our person during the crash and thus retrieved from the cannibals. Best place to start the search is the castle.

As for the town we found >.> all I can say is that, Takeshi would not be willing to risk the lives of the handful of them remaining on a chance that the people in the town are friendly. They might be, they might not. But regardless, the longer we wait to get back to the castle, the less chance that we find more survivors still alive. Assuming there even are any survivors to find...

So as for trying our luck in the town, I'll leave that up to you guys, but if we decide to risk it then I think we should find a way to do it carefully so we can maybe get away if it turns out they're hostile.

If anyone has other ideas, I'm all ears.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering if we a small group of us should scout for what we can find in the town up ahead. If a Mage is possibly able to cast a spell that summons a wandering eye or something that'd be incredibly handy right now. But since we're pretty burned on Mana might require us to actually go in there and find out. In terms of getting out things we have hundred of cannibals on our doorstep. Hanging around is NOT my favourite option, especially with how many of us there are and cannibals on our doorstep. I mean if they are anything like the tribal men I know, they will find us.

I'm guessing the density of threes are not that thick making them difficult to hide out in....hmmm.

I would personally like to send Xiao out with Han or someone else to go and scout the area of the castle. Xiao is a marksman and probably has a better eye than all of us while Han can guard her from any oncoming danger. Have the party in the mean time try to find somewhere to hide - an illusion spell might actually be handy if anyone knows one.

We're all hot and probably thirsty, I think Ai will probably drink from the water of the river

But Kino is right, we need to get our things; the only reason I say that is because an archer without a bow isn't much of an archer and humans without food won't be humans for very long.

Because of covering our tracks we might have stalled a little bit more time but not much so let's see what we can do with it. At this point we have nowhere to go but the strange city...

So what do you say boys and girls? Strange plot-hook city, scout it and find out a little more? or try to find a hiding place?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yu Ling would naturally want to explore the city, so I say 'Onward!' :D. Plus in the city there is bound to be food.

Suzu just really wants a nap right about now. But really she would rather stay away from the city unless she is sure it is safe, she wouldn't have a problem with sending scouts ahead but she is sure as hell is not going to be doing much of anything for a while.

Alright well if we do scout the city I would like to send @UltimaCircuit and @fatalrendezvous and possibly one other.

The reason being Xiao is an archer and probably has the best vision out of the lost of us in terms of acquiring targets in difficult places. Han would be sent to protect her.

The mages would not be much use as they are burnt out, Yu Ling I'm afraid to send; I adore her but we need subtlety. Takeshi won't be much use for that and neither will Mogu.
Suzu, Takeshi, Yu Ling and the others should probably find a place of temporary rest until we figure out what the hell is going on with this castle. I am reluctant to send Jia because we need a couple of fighters to stay back at the camp and am not fond of trusting NPCs with important stuff.

What do y'all think of that and who should be the third person to send? I'm at a bit of a loss.

Keep in mind, this river is a pretty big one. There is no wading through this thing, so you'll have to swim. The only thing that's connecting the island city to the shoreline is this bridge that's being guarded. The river is about 800 feet wide, and the island is in the middle of it.

An 800 foot wide river? I'm not even sure any of us would know how to swim, given that we've lived in a flying castle our whole lives, and all of the magi are too burnt out to water magic us across. I suppose having bath houses deep enough to swim in at the castle wouldn't be impossible, but this is a flowing river >.>

Awesome...

You were in the original game. How many times did the party NOT struggle when there was water? =P

Well considering how the guy in full platemail managed to swim better than anyone else, including the monkeyfolk monk, I don't think the D&D game is much to go by XD

Reactions: Zen
...Well...If Mogu knows how to float...We could use him as a raft. :D

Just kidding. Hm...If Xiao gets her bow and arrow back she can tie a rope to an arrow and shoot it into something solid across the way and we could like hold onto it as we cross?

Last edited:
I was going to suggest that about the bow and arrow thing. Also, depending on how good Xiao is feeling, she has water magic and can control existing bodies of water.

I am also down to have Xiao scout out the village.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.