Ziyou Castle [Signups Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrashLanding_zps4222950e.png

The cannibals are hungry and don't like upstarts. TRY AND GET YOURSELVES OUT. TALK TO EACH OTHER.

Just to clarify exactly where are Ai and Xiao? From the post it seems like they are a fair distance away from the others (or at least far enough away to be out hearing distance), although in the picture it seems that they are already by the fire.

That's true, the scale of the image was never really clarified >_>

Yay for being functional after my brief run in with food poisoning. >_>

I'd say each cage is separated by 15 feet.

Also @fatalrendezvous and @Aira Reinhart *scratches head* You guys fell from the stratosphere and I don't see any injuries anywhere on your characters... Unless I'm missing something? O.o

ooh...hope you feel better.

Anyways, before I forget to ask, who are those other peeps that I don't recognize? Or will they be reveled as we get our act together?

They will be revealed momentarily! They are from the castle and are NPCs.

Will probably be revealed tonight. XD

YOUR NPCS ARE:

human_commoner_female_token_06_zps1e6b1d3c.png
Luli - 16 years old, helps out in the kitchens from time to time, gentle, quiet, but slowly growing confident

human_commoner_male_token_04_zps3eb161b0.png
Rong - Blacksmith. He is a long time friend of Bingwen. He is able to repair all weaponry, but when it concerns armor, good luck getting this guy to do anything. He is reseved and prefers to talk to people personally instead of addressing those in a group. He is middle aged.

human_child_male_token_01_zpsd3c06968.png
Chen - He is the son of Fuyu and Fa, age 17. He is taking after his father, much to the disdain of those in the castle. Many are trying to get him to be reasonable, but it's proving to be a difficult task. Maybe now that he is planetside and forced to fend for himself, he'll start to mature. Farmhand.

human_warrior_female_zps0ae73b21.png
Jia - A female knight of the Order of the Cloud. She often gets bullied and picked on by both women and men for choosing this as her profession. She rarely gets taken seriously, but is handy in close quarters combat with her sword. She is in her early twenties.

human_noble_male_token_03_zps813e262e.png
Xue - He is a Mage of the Cloud, and specializes in water and ice magic. Like Takeshi, he is cold and calculating, but also studious. He often joins Bingwen in the library to study and rarely comes out. He is absolutely terrible when it comes to talking to women, and often stutters and stammers.

"Wait Zen... That's not all of the NPCs."

I know. =D Examine them... I dare you to.

3/7 cannibals have been taken down.

Those poor cannibals, they were only looking for a quick snack. :C

The ones Xiao and Ai knocked out are not dead btw, so depending on how long the ensuing rescue takes they might get back up.

... o.O ~sighs at fatal~ I want some blood after what they've done there's no chance i'm letting them JUST be unconcious ~plans her next post to brutally murder cannibals~

Fuck sparing people who eat my friends and family =[

6/7 cannibals knocked unconscious or dead

GM POST COMING UP. DO NOT POST YET.

So the two big burly body builder men are mini bosses. It will take more than two of you to fell ONE of them. They're standing ten feet away from Chen and Xue.

Did we fall in like...China or Africa or something?

I was thinking really buff sumo wrestlers. XD

Ohh, okay. xD Have fun with the sumos guys, Yu Ling is going to be your cheerleader. :3

I will be posting soon, but as a quick suggestion, you do have a HEALER trapped in one of the cages. With all those injuries a HEALER might be useful

Don't you play the HEALER? I'm assuming that when the HEALER posts maybe we could make use of the HEALER.

Don't give your HEALER sass.

Status
Not open for further replies.