Ziyou Castle [Signups Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-_____- Are you messing with me?

We'll be fine =3 ~grins at spears, bamboo sticks, earth and fire~ so many things what to choose.

*sharps spear points in the background*

*CACKLES!*

alright Suzu is trying to enter the game.

Reactions: Zen
Hey guys, don't forget about the amazing magic caster guy. Oh wait... yeah he's down for the count already... have fun with those bosses! XD

@Kino

xD Ehehe, thanks. ^^

I'm waiting on:

• Takeshi to be saved from his cage
  • Mogu or Han to reply to Bingwen
  • And Suzu to get those who DESPERATELY need healing patched up.
Once you guys can get this done I'll move it along with another GM post.

Can I get a list or something, if everyone is as bad as they seem you guys are going to end up dragging Suzu's exhausted ass around until she regains her energy.

Takeshi has a grade 5 (or grade 3 depending on what scale you're using, but basically the worst kind) concussion. and probably a few other minor wounds like bruises and cuts, maybe a couple bone fractures, but the concussion is the big one.

Takeshi has some sort of head injury from what I can see. Closer examination would reveal to Suzu how intensive it is.
Bingwen has a minor head injury, along with a few shattered ribs.
Ai feels a sharp pain through her body along with cuts.
Xiao might also have a head injury.
Han has a head injury and his left arm has been dislocated.
Mogu might have pulled a muscle. (I'll let Eternal decide on that.)
Yu Ling might also have a head injury.

It is official, everyone is loosing their marbles. In any case I will be writing up a post.

@Zen
Correct! Yu Ling has a head injury and minor amnesia. Chen's leg is broken, and I forgot to include in my post what's up with Xue. :O I can't think of anything horrible....Missing ear maybe?

I can't grow limbs back if he starts asking for that.

Wait, Yu ling has amnesia? >.> We have something in common my friend.

Yaaay Amnesia Buddies! :DD

Hmm...So then maybe a few broken ribs and internal bleeding for Xue? Or just internal bleeding?

That stuff works for Xue. To ensure I don't get headaches, I'll let you guys decide what injuries the NPCs have, and fill in for those that you might have missed.

Poor Suzu. =[ She's gonna be so tired after this.

Tired? She is going to be comatose.

Status
Not open for further replies.