Ziradia Online {An MMORPG Roleplay}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Thank you for being patient, I apologize for the delay. In addition to losing internet, I've managed to get it back only to discover that all the work I had finished for Ziradia had been deleted...so that's fun!
I know it's taking a long time and I'm really sorry, it's taking longer because I want to make sure that each person gets a good, multi-paragraph response about NPCs and the UI that they can reply to, and I don't want the pacing to fuck up so I have to release all ten responses at once. That's easily 2000+ words.
I don't mean to make excuses, I just wanted to make sure you were all aware of what's going on~

Hey everyone! Thank you for being patient, I apologize for the delay. In addition to losing internet, I've managed to get it back only to discover that all the work I had finished for Ziradia had been deleted...so that's fun!
I know it's taking a long time and I'm really sorry, it's taking longer because I want to make sure that each person gets a good, multi-paragraph response about NPCs and the UI that they can reply to, and I don't want the pacing to fuck up so I have to release all ten responses at once. That's easily 2000+ words.
I don't mean to make excuses, I just wanted to make sure you were all aware of what's going on~
Your fine take your time :)

People dont go from posting everyday to suddenly disappearing! we were worried XD

thank you for the heads up
awww thank you <3 I'll do my best to get everything written up today, as long as school doesn't get in the way. And due to myself having issues keeping up it's not fair to expect a post every 24 hours from you guys, so I'll change that rule. I don't want to be unfair or a hypocrite. Thank you all for understanding! <3

So, the IC is in pause or what?

It is for the moment. I'm really sorry, I have my maths final tomorrow and I've been studying for 8+ hours a day >.>
Ah, it's okay. I perfectly understand how do you feel. Sorry for bothering you, I can wait. Good luck!!!
if you dont pass...

I will divide you by Zero XD
xD I think we all gonna do that!

• Love
Reactions: AWarriorcat
Sorry guys~ I know it's been a bit since an update but here we go. She finished her final and passed, she is currently a bit swamped by family but is hoping to get a good post out soon, She's also helping me through the loss f my great grandmother a few days ago, sorry for stealing the GM for a bit we hope t get things back going soon.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey everyone! Again, I'm really sorry for the delay. I am currently typing up a reply at this moment, and although it's not quite as personalized and detailed as I wanted it to be, you all have waited long enough, so I'll make sure to get it out tonight, I promise! (As long as I have internet.)
Let's get this started again! ^u^

HEY! I got a question,
Is it still open for another character?

Cause i have a friend that's considering joining

At the moment all the spots are closed, sorry!

When do we get our character stats? I feel like I'll need to know them now to start interacting.

• Useful
Reactions: N4na and Andy
I was kinda wondering the same thing. Plus I did have a question in Awarriorcat's last post he posted things like "flirting +3" just wanted to make sure that's how things like that were supposed to work in the game with us playing it XD

Also about the character spots, I was wondering if @Vaila is still in? Because she's supposed to be my roommate and I don't think she had the chance to post yet >.<
I was just wondering..

And sorry! you're getting so many questions now after such a long week!
Gosh I feel you with that actually, just finished my last exam.. so rough.. but now at least I can catch up with my shows! <3winterbreak

Also about the character spots, I was wondering if @Vaila is still in? Because she's supposed to be my roommate and I don't think she had the chance to post yet >.<
I was just wondering..

And sorry! you're getting so many questions now after such a long week!
Gosh I feel you with that actually, just finished my last exam.. so rough.. but now at least I can catch up with my shows! <3winterbreak
Oh god I totally forgot! :L I'm up for it if you'll let me take part but I understand if I'm late.

Oh god I totally forgot! :L I'm up for it if you'll let me take part but I understand if I'm late.
lol no worries, I think it's fine, just jump in the IC I guess :P

Status
Not open for further replies.