Ziradia Online {An MMORPG Roleplay}

Status
Not open for further replies.
One fucking final done!! Thank the lord I am through with math for the year, I need to celebrate, where's the liquor!
Ha jk... still got this and next week to worry about D;

Anyways seems like lots of posting was done since I was out, mkay, mkay, I'll have mine up in a bit~

Reactions: Anthea Evans
Wanna play League of legends with me?
That reminds me.. I still have yet to get started with that XD
I might after this reply ;3

That reminds me.. I still have yet to get started with that XD
I might after this reply ;3
Tell me your username once you have an account set up xD

I just played with @Anthea Evans and some of my real life friends, we destroyed the other teams xD

Reactions: N4na
we did indeed! ^_^
Hey! Do you have any soundtracks or like playlist for the in game music of the game???? :D

Also, i had this idea.... what if we had like a videos made for like each chapter of the story :3 ?? *dreamingg

Reactions: N4na
Hey! Do you have any soundtracks or like playlist for the in game music of the game???? :D

Also, i had this idea.... what if we had like a videos made for like each chapter of the story :3 ?? *dreamingg
I'll listen to Pandora usually, or P!atD. And what do you mean by videos?

• Love
Reactions: AWarriorcat
  • Love
Ok so we make our character and they get just a generic outfit like..a cotton shirt and leather pants and that's it? No weapons or anything else. I just want to make sure I understand this because I'm reading other peoples posts and they're giving themselves special outfits and weapons already. Not trying to be a tattle tale but I just want to make sure I understandwhat's going on

• Love
I picked a simpler outfit because my character has an outfit that will be bought later, not now, that's why I picked out something simpler, the one I wanted to use was copyrighted, so I just grabbed the next one I liked. ^u^ It said you can choose your basic outfit, so I assumed it was okay to pick something with no stats, but would fit to her fighting style, something that wasn't loose so it wouldn't get in the way

Ok so we make our character and they get just a generic outfit like..a cotton shirt and leather pants and that's it? No weapons or anything else. I just want to make sure I understand this because I'm reading other peoples posts and they're giving themselves special outfits and weapons already. Not trying to be a tattle tale but I just want to make sure I understandwhat's going on
From what I saw no one gave themselves any weapons, the clothes are stat-free but there is a wide variety of them. They're all just cosmetic.
It said you can choose your basic outfit, so I assumed it was okay to pick something with no stats, but would fit to her fighting style, something that wasn't loose so it wouldn't get in the way
Correct ^_^

From what I saw no one gave themselves any weapons, the clothes are stat-free but there is a wide variety of them. They're all just cosmetic.

Correct ^_^

Ok I understand now thx :)

• Love
There s something bugging me and I have yet to ask xD

What are the differences in our lifestyle between 2015 (now) and 2090 (rp year) ?

• Love
@Anthea Evans I feel like your character, Professor looks like this xD

SOUICHI TATSUMI!!!!

KoisuruBoukunOAV2-preview28.jpg

• Love
Hey everyone! Glad we had a great start sorry for the delay. I have to update for our gm. Currently her internet has been up and down, so as she would love to reply and move us forward, she needs to get her internet situated first. Sorry for the delay and thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.