Ziradia Online {An MMORPG Roleplay}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Thank you for being patient, I apologize for the delay. In addition to losing internet, I've managed to get it back only to discover that all the work I had finished for Ziradia had been deleted...so that's fun!
I know it's taking a long time and I'm really sorry, it's taking longer because I want to make sure that each person gets a good, multi-paragraph response about NPCs and the UI that they can reply to, and I don't want the pacing to fuck up so I have to release all ten responses at once. That's easily 2000+ words.
I don't mean to make excuses, I just wanted to make sure you were all aware of what's going on~

Hey everyone! Thank you for being patient, I apologize for the delay. In addition to losing internet, I've managed to get it back only to discover that all the work I had finished for Ziradia had been deleted...so that's fun!
I know it's taking a long time and I'm really sorry, it's taking longer because I want to make sure that each person gets a good, multi-paragraph response about NPCs and the UI that they can reply to, and I don't want the pacing to fuck up so I have to release all ten responses at once. That's easily 2000+ words.
I don't mean to make excuses, I just wanted to make sure you were all aware of what's going on~
Your fine take your time :)

People dont go from posting everyday to suddenly disappearing! we were worried XD

thank you for the heads up
awww thank you <3 I'll do my best to get everything written up today, as long as school doesn't get in the way. And due to myself having issues keeping up it's not fair to expect a post every 24 hours from you guys, so I'll change that rule. I don't want to be unfair or a hypocrite. Thank you all for understanding! <3

So, the IC is in pause or what?

It is for the moment. I'm really sorry, I have my maths final tomorrow and I've been studying for 8+ hours a day >.>
Ah, it's okay. I perfectly understand how do you feel. Sorry for bothering you, I can wait. Good luck!!!
if you dont pass...

I will divide you by Zero XD
xD I think we all gonna do that!

• Love
Reactions: AWarriorcat
Sorry guys~ I know it's been a bit since an update but here we go. She finished her final and passed, she is currently a bit swamped by family but is hoping to get a good post out soon, She's also helping me through the loss f my great grandmother a few days ago, sorry for stealing the GM for a bit we hope t get things back going soon.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey everyone! Again, I'm really sorry for the delay. I am currently typing up a reply at this moment, and although it's not quite as personalized and detailed as I wanted it to be, you all have waited long enough, so I'll make sure to get it out tonight, I promise! (As long as I have internet.)
Let's get this started again! ^u^

HEY! I got a question,
Is it still open for another character?

Cause i have a friend that's considering joining

At the moment all the spots are closed, sorry!

When do we get our character stats? I feel like I'll need to know them now to start interacting.

• Useful
Reactions: N4na and Andy
I was kinda wondering the same thing. Plus I did have a question in Awarriorcat's last post he posted things like "flirting +3" just wanted to make sure that's how things like that were supposed to work in the game with us playing it XD

Also about the character spots, I was wondering if @Vaila is still in? Because she's supposed to be my roommate and I don't think she had the chance to post yet >.<
I was just wondering..

And sorry! you're getting so many questions now after such a long week!
Gosh I feel you with that actually, just finished my last exam.. so rough.. but now at least I can catch up with my shows! <3winterbreak

Also about the character spots, I was wondering if @Vaila is still in? Because she's supposed to be my roommate and I don't think she had the chance to post yet >.<
I was just wondering..

And sorry! you're getting so many questions now after such a long week!
Gosh I feel you with that actually, just finished my last exam.. so rough.. but now at least I can catch up with my shows! <3winterbreak
Oh god I totally forgot! :L I'm up for it if you'll let me take part but I understand if I'm late.

Oh god I totally forgot! :L I'm up for it if you'll let me take part but I understand if I'm late.
lol no worries, I think it's fine, just jump in the IC I guess :P

Status
Not open for further replies.