Ziradia Online {An MMORPG Roleplay}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kinda wondering the same thing. Plus I did have a question in Awarriorcat's last post he posted things like "flirting +3" just wanted to make sure that's how things like that were supposed to work in the game with us playing it XD
I meant like, when interacting with people it's 'relationship; + flirting 3' Not stats for the characters specifially, also *She*

[12:31:50 PM] Thea: Heyyyyy so awkward but Light and I are just going to disappear from Iwaku...everyone's kinda really serious and dramatic and all the players scare me and I'd like to not be involved in their drama anymore but I thought I'd give you a heads up c:
[12:35:43 PM] Sierra Gayle: Awh, man, that's really too bad
[12:36:12 PM] Thea: Yeee, I'm sorry :c
[12:39:34 PM] Sierra Gayle: So the rp is ending?
[12:54:12 PM] Thea: If you want to take it over feel free, but I'm just gonna disappear >.>
>-< So the owner and her boyfriend light dread are dropping out of the rp, and she's offered me the position if I wanna continue, and such :3 That'd be fine with me but it's up to yall, she offered to give me all her notes and I'll dish out stats, which will be randomized :3

I meant like, when interacting with people it's 'relationship; + flirting 3' Not stats for the characters specifially, also *She*

[12:31:50 PM] Thea: Heyyyyy so awkward but Light and I are just going to disappear from Iwaku...everyone's kinda really serious and dramatic and all the players scare me and I'd like to not be involved in their drama anymore but I thought I'd give you a heads up c:
[12:35:43 PM] Sierra Gayle: Awh, man, that's really too bad
[12:36:12 PM] Thea: Yeee, I'm sorry :c
[12:39:34 PM] Sierra Gayle: So the rp is ending?
[12:54:12 PM] Thea: If you want to take it over feel free, but I'm just gonna disappear >.>
>-< So the owner and her boyfriend light dread are dropping out of the rp, and she's offered me the position if I wanna continue, and such :3 That'd be fine with me but it's up to yall, she offered to give me all her notes and I'll dish out stats, which will be randomized :3
Sorry about the he she part didn't know XD and yeah I knew that's what you meant I just didn't know if that's how the game was working. :)

and aww :( sad face...well..I really want to continue this! So I'm up for it if you are!

• Love
Reactions: AWarriorcat
c: If everyone else is, then that's fine with me, >u< Like I said, owner said she'll send me all the notes we need :3 so I hope we can continue.

I'm going to wait to post until we get confirmation if this rp is going to continue or not but as soon as we know it is then I'll post :)

• Love
im out then. I dont support people who just quit without saying anything.

i think its rude, disrespectful, and cowardly. At least have the balls to tell everyone instead of just disappearing and not saying anything.

She didn't just quit, she's been having problems with users so she's leaving the site all together, she's been having drama, fights and other things and it's putting a toll on her, she's straight up quitting Iwaku because of it.

Im sorry she has been having drama, but that is no excuse to end something without telling the other members.

I have no problem with her quitting and i am sorry she was having a bad time but she should at least take the responsibility to tell everyone that she was going to end the RP.

It was rude of me to word it the way i did. To be honest i was really hurt to have not only another one of the RP i was really interested in end so quickly, but for the leader to just disappear and end it without telling everyone. I cannot accept that and it is wrong to the players. All it takes is a quick 5 seconds.

"Sry guys, I have to end the RP"

Boom its over.

I apologized for being rude in my last comment but i meant what i said and it does not make it any less rude or cowardly.

I will also be bowing out of this RP since the GM has gone. Just putting in a notice.

Wait, the GM is leaving Iwaku and everything behind? I didn't knew that.

• Love
So..there's only like..two of us still on this?

Sorry, but I have to drop from this roleplay... I'm really sad to see something that looked like it would be a great roleplay just tear down to pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.