Ziradia Online {An MMORPG Roleplay}

Status
Not open for further replies.
x3 It's fine, it was a joke ; n ; I cri everyteim.

I HAVE A DREAM, THAT ONE DAY MEN SHALL NOT ALL BE STRAIGHT

I HAVE A DREAM, THAT ONE DAY, MEN AND WOMEN SHALL BE HOMO AND BI

I HAVE A DREAM, THAT EVEN IN THE MOST HOMOPHOBIC OF ROLEPLAYS, ONE SHALL RISE ABOVE

I HAVE A DREAM, THAT ONE DAY MY BI BOY COULD HAVE A BOYFRIEND, OR AT LEAST THE OPTION TOO

I HAVE A DREAM TODAY

This joke is done now~
I think a society that is homo is more of a nightmare cause technically speaking... They can't have new babies meaning the extinction of human kind xD

But the world is over populated as it! And there will always be enough people in the world :3

Aight guys, enough off topic discussion~
Possible starting tomorrow! Excited? What are some of yalls expectations for the RP?

• Thank You
Reactions: AWarriorcat
I've edited Aoi! He's 18 and a senior in high-school! :D And who isn't excited?

:D I'm excited! I think it's going to be a great roleplay and it has a great chance of being fantastic >u<

Reactions: Salt Lord
Aight guys, enough off topic discussion~
Possible starting tomorrow! Excited? What are some of yalls expectations for the RP?
I expected quite a bit xD
I'm wondering if its going to last cause for some reason, group rps and even 1x1 don't last that long in iwaku.

So its like the one group rp I'm dedicated to make it work

:) Hey can we change the subject, I don't really appreciate this kind of talk because of my sexuality, so let's change it!

I'm wondering if its going to last cause for some reason, group rps and even 1x1 don't last that long in iwaku.

So its like the one group rp I'm dedicated to make it work
Well, I'm going to do my best to make it work. It will take all of us together to keep it going. Remember: this is my first time GMing in years! If you have any tips or suggestions, please let me know. This isn't just my story, it's all of us! I want to hear your suggestions and ideas for the RP, now and throughout the coming time ^-^

Oops. You said over 18. 20 it is!
xD just 18 is fine if you like~
:) Hey can we change the subject, I don't really appreciate this kind of talk because of my sexuality, so let's change it!
^

• Love
Well, I'm going to do my best to make it work. It will take all of us together to keep it going. Remember: this is my first time GMing in years! If you have any tips or suggestions, please let me know. This isn't just my story, it's all of us! I want to hear your suggestions and ideas for the RP, now and throughout the coming time ^-^

xD just 18 is fine if you like~

^
Don't worry, I'll give you my ideas ;)

Oh, and hum.. Humm... I didn't mean to be insulting? :??
I have nothing against lgbtq... I'm even in the club at my school xD

Too late. c: So I'm assuming he's accepted...?
Yup! Did you edit the profession as well?

Oh, and hum.. Humm... I didn't mean to be insulting? :??
I have nothing against lgbtq... I'm even in the club at my school xD
I understand if you didn't mean to be insulting, which is good! But the conversation was making others uncomfortable, and is off topic anyways, so let's stick to just RP yeah? ^_^

:3 That's cool! I'm in a few different groups myself, an LGBT one, a depression one and one for suicide prevention one! >u< I was a little offended at first but I'm more relaxed now :D

Reactions: Anthea Evans
:3 That's cool! I'm in a few different groups myself, an LGBT one, a depression one and one for suicide prevention one! >u< I was a little offended at first but I'm more relaxed now :D
Ik x( I feel bad cause I mean technically you brought it up and I was just talking about the illuminati, but still sorry.

Anywayssssssssss,
How about uu GM? What do you expect?

Aoi is now a beta tester for the smaller game producers!

Edit: Here's a song to celebrate!

How about uu GM? What do you expect?
I'm just expecting to learn a lot about pacing and NPC control, personally. c:
There's also going to be a lot of on-the-fly sideline story crafting on my side, and a (hopefully) interesting over arching story. Although that will develop at a slower rate~
As for you all, I hope you get lots of fun interactions both in and out of the game, and enjoy exploring the world I'm building!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: B l u E s
Status
Not open for further replies.