Ziradia Online {An MMORPG Roleplay}

Status
Not open for further replies.
a. It's a roleplay.

b. It's a roleplay based on an anime. Did you really expect anything to make sense?
a) Roleplays doesnt mean incoherent

b) Yes, I did :) Have you ever watched an Anime that has no coherence? No.

c) I dont like whne things dont make sense in a roleplay :)

Im just wondering... since when are Beta Testers under 18? XP

Like, i hope yall understand that they need parental approval to actually be allowed to go sleep anywhere or even work as that xD
Haha Salt Lord is right, this is anime, anything can happen!
But also, I guess we can just assume they all have parental approval :P

Reactions: Salt Lord

Beta Testers are technically supposed to be the best. There's no real reason why they can't be under 18.... And the age of majority in Japan is actually 20 not 18, so if technically you should raise your threshold xD

Reactions: Salt Lord

a. Roleplay doesn't mean coherent, either.

b. Exactly. I have never seen an incoherent anime. ;)

c. Then either don't join or don't complain.

I'll be leaving now, so I won't be able to reply for a while. Bye~

a. Roleplay doesn't mean coherent, either.

b. Exactly. I have never seen an incoherent anime. ;)

c. Then either don't join or don't complain.

I'll be leaving now, so I won't be able to reply for a while. Bye~
Damn, you are one hell of a rude person

I didnt even speak directly to you

and stop doing that a and b, thats just freaking childish.

And to tell me dont join or dont complain, with which right?

I said my opinon which made complete sense. I dont know why you are in the defensive in the first place.

Beta Testers are technically supposed to be the best. There's no real reason why they can't be under 18.... And the age of majority in Japan is actually 20 not 18, so if technically you should raise your threshold xD
I wasnt talking about being a beta tester.
I said about the whole im living in the campus...

and japans majority has nothing to do with anything honestly ...

Haha Salt Lord is right, this is anime, anything can happen!
But also, I guess we can just assume they all have parental approval :P
welll yeah, thats what i meant! I just hoped that they understood xD

But that whole its anime, anything can happen xD Yes, but still. there is some kind of coherence tho. Even Gintama has laws and coherence... lol

Character Profile
Name
Azrael (Name) Del Monte (Last Name)
Sexuality
Straight
Undergraduate in Gaming Engeneering in Tokyo, Japan, Works on a supermarket near his apartment and collage.
Physical Attributes:/Body Build:
Azrael has a kind of tough, yet slender figure. His pretty tall (6'.2") and has different colored eyes due to a really rare condition on his genes (his right eye is amber colored and his left eye is light blue). His skin is white and flawless. You can say his the type of guy that really takes a good care of his body.
Personality
Azrael is a really reserved guy that barely speaks with someone anywhere he goes. He avoids crowded places at all costs and every time he has to do an Oral Inform on his classes, he have a hard time speaking (even when he practices hard to not fail). He's kind, calm, generous and pretty charming and handsome. Due to this, a lot of girls had tried to speak to him or invite him somewhere, but the poor shy guy, not accostumed to socialize, reject them on the kindest way possible. The only people he speaks freely are his really close friends and his pet, Saphira, a beautiful white owl that curiously has the same colors of his eyes.
Background
For make things short, let's say Azrael's childhood was a whole mess and living hell. Since he been able to remember, his Dad was a bastard drunkard and drugs's user (mostly heroine and cocaine). His poor and lovely mother wa sthe one that always stayed home for take care of him and do the housework (cleaning, cooking, etc.) As to be expected, some night, his father arrived at the house more drunk and drugged than usual and physically abuse from Azrael's mother. She always hide him on a closet and told him that, no matter what, to not come out until she told him. One day, she didn't called out for him. Worried and confused, Azrael came out of the closet, located at his room, and the first thing he saw was a pool of fresh blood. His face filled with horror as he found his mother a few steps away from the pond, limb and dead. He was 10 when that happened and when the police came to the scene, they arrested his father and took Azrael to a foster home.
When he got old enough (20 years), Azrael was finally good to go on his own and the first thing he did was to apply to a collage. He was homeschooled on his foster home, so he knew everything he had to know. After applying on a collage, he rent an appartment nearby his home and apartment. Now, Azrael is a totally independent 21 years old young adult with a normal life and a bright future.
Reaction to being invited to be a premium beta tester for Ziradia:
To put it in simply words, when Azrael heard the news, it was the first time since a long time that this guy shouted out loud with total ecstasy and joy.
Faceclaim
I don't know the name of this character of if he's even an anime character, but here's a picture:
73e90232305aa2a9c614ccc8c7fd284d.jpg

Online Profile
Name
Shinku
Sexuality
Straight
Profession
Adventurer
Physical Attributes:/Body Build:
Shinku's body build is kind of similiar to Azrael's, but yeah, there's some obvious changes. His hair and eyes are a dark tone of blue and has a pair of cute brown furry wolf ears. He's tall with a muscular and tone body. His skin is white with some black tribal tattoos on his arms and body.
request_wolf_guy_by_pinlin-d5psnjh.jpg
Online Personality:
The opposite personality of Azrael Shinku's a really cheerful, hyperactive and friendly guy that loves to explore new places and make friends on his way. Adventure is like his second name and people may see him travelling to lots of different places in a same day. Shinku is also a really loyal friend that will never even betray his companions and will fight for them or by they side even if his life is on risk. That also may be his weakness, because he will never know if someone if eveil or will try to trick him for evil purposes. he likes to make a smile on anyone's face and will help them on anything they want.
Combat Style:
Sticks and Stones [spoili]Instead of guns or other firearms, Shinku prefer to use short swords, daggers and other light weapons. The only heavy object he would consider using are scythes.[/spoili]
%5Banimefullfights.com%5Dvindicator_sword_fighter_warrior_dark-hd-wallpaper-706872.jpg
Class
Rogue→Adventurer [spoili]
armed with a variety of weapons, the adventurer is a light, quick attacker with a tendency to get themselves into trouble...and somehow attract better loot. They may also have one of the following familiars: hawk, wolf, dog, owl, fox, bat, lynx, ocelot.[/spoili]
General Play Style:
Shinku prefer to study his enemy carefully before jumping in into action. While on quests or exploring, Shinku gets really excited and practically spend long minutes or even hours exploring the area until the very last corner. thus, he's very cautious for not fall into traps and pretty clever by solving puzzles that may lead him to a big juicy loot! He prefer to go like a Lone Wolf, but if someone asks him for his company or fr join him, he cannot say no to that.

Last edited:
Well what I did was first upload my attachments, then I click the (multiple image symbol looking thing) on the last row, fifth one. Then plug in the attachment and then choose the alignment :)
Hope that made any sense.
anyways, doesnt give Salt Lord the right to be rude about this....
I just pointed it out

and even then, i was generous lol... As @Vaila pointed it out, its at the age of 20 years old :P

Alright everyone, let's calm down a bit.
I hadn't thought about this, thank you B l u E s.
Could everyone re-age their characters to over 18, please? If you have them in high school they could just be in the last year.
If this would seriously mess up your character just let me know, we can work something out.
Thank you!

Could everyone re-age their characters to over 18, please? If you have them in high school they could just be in the last year.
If this would seriously mess up your character just let me know, we can work something out.
Thank you!
Sure thing xD But.... they'd still need permission from their parents until they were aged 20. And technically students in Japan don't have to go to school after they turn 15/16. At that point they have to take special exams to try and get into higher education like Senior School. But even if they do leave school at a young age, they still wouldn't legally be adults until 20 years of age....

@B l u E s .... Happy now for the clarification Jazz??

Reactions: AWarriorcat
Sure thing xD But.... they'd still need permission from their parents until they were aged 20. And technically students in Japan don't have to go to school after they turn 15/16. At that point they have to take special exams to try and get into higher education like Senior School. But even if they do leave school at a young age, they still wouldn't legally be adults until 20 years of age....

@B l u E s .... Happy now for the clarification Jazz??
HAHAHA You are worst then me when it comes to coherence in roleplays xD

Lets not push it either hahahhaha

anyways, doesnt give Salt Lord the right to be rude about this....
I just pointed it out

and even then, i was generous lol... As @Vaila pointed it out, its at the age of 20 years old :P
Thank you!
Yes, yes, sorry guys >.<

Also, fixed my age~

Well, it is only Japanese based, so I think 18 will work as it's age of consent in the US. I just want to also cover our asses in case anything sexual goes down, no underaged shit please.

Guys, come on... Stop the stupid drama. This is just a simple roleplay where logic don't have anything to do. It's a roleplay about some people that play inside of a VR-MMORPG. Just let it be and stop it. No one here wants to read about the stupid arguement that seems to have no ending...

@Anthea Evans xD Well, I really don't imagine a sexual scene happening on this roleplay. That would be weird, the least sexual I could see are some spicy and echii scenes. xD

Guys, come on... Stop the stupid drama. This is just a simple roleplay where logic don't have anything to do. It's a roleplay about some people that play inside of a VR-MMORPG. Just let it be and stop it. No one here wants to read about the stupid arguement that seems to have no ending...
No need to worry, I'm sure it's over now, and B l u E s was just checking. I'm glad you guys want to help develop the roleplay! ^_^

>///< Hey, quick question, how do you resize pictures? I've tried resizing but when I preview it after sizing it, it's the same size as before? >///u///< I'm new to this site, so sorry

@Anthea Evans xD Well, I really don't imagine a sexual scene happening on this roleplay. That would be weird, the least sexual I could see are some spicy and echii scenes. xD
????? Where you come from xD

And i agree with the echii and spicy xD

Reactions: AWarriorcat
Status
Not open for further replies.