Zenith War (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely CSO for this one.
Majority went for the UCCS, so that's what's going to be used for everyone.

Because you know, Penal Battalions are the best kind of Battalions.

And you know, who doesn't want to role play a Commissar Hero that'll mercilessly slaughter his own sol- *BLAM* Silence deserter!

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
Sorry for the lack of participation here, I've been experiencing a reocurrence of crushing depression the past week or so and it utterly killed my ability to enjoy my hobbies, but I'm pulling out of it! I'll get back to finishing the rules for this so we can actually get going with it.

It will still be a bit though, because this is a lot more work than I thought it would be. I have all of the infantry spec'd but I still have to do the vehicles, come up with the specific base building rules, and then assign prices to everything. But I'm hoping it won't be another week before we get started.

Sorry for the lack of participation here, I've been experiencing a reocurrence of crushing depression the past week or so and it utterly killed my ability to enjoy my hobbies, but I'm pulling out of it! I'll get back to finishing the rules for this so we can actually get going with it.

It will still be a bit though, because this is a lot more work than I thought it would be. I have all of the infantry spec'd but I still have to do the vehicles, come up with the specific base building rules, and then assign prices to everything. But I'm hoping it won't be another week before we get started.
Hey! Don't worry about it! I'm sure most of us understand how much work goes into making a normal OOC and to be truthful this is in no way a normal OOC.

I'm looking forward to when you're finished, no need to rush though

I used to regilarly partake in rps with extensive custom rulesets. The delay it totally understandable. That said if it does take another week that gives me a few days to flog the new mirrors edge whenever im not at work. :p

Take your time, I've got life happening so I'm gonna slowdown now anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.