Zellanis

Kly kept walking towards the underground passage and hoped that everyone else would be behind him. He heard them ask his relation and without turning around, "Yes I am the baby's brother, my parents and even the Northpole King have gone missing and I have to find them. Please follow me so we can hopefully find them."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jarese was sitting on his throne when the spies had all gathered back at Jarese's castle. They had all appeared in the same room and he examined them. Some were wounded badly, most were slightly hurt, but only Grey was the one untouched. "Grey, you don't have a scratch on you. Did you not partake in the attack?" Jarese said with a slightly curious but otherwise menacing tone. If Grey's answer was just that it would be the end of him, luckily that wouldn't be the case.

"No wonder you want to find them so badly." Aurora said while following behind Kly wondering where they were headed. It's not everyday that i'm given an assignment as adventurous as this she thought to herself. And I still haven't found out who that man on the cliff was yet, maybe a little later.

"It seems that we all want answers in some ways." Percy mumbled while following the two of them. Whatever he gotten himself into now was too big to back out now. Smiling to himself, he deicided to assist these 'protectors' with their plight. Wait a moment; "What about that spy I knocked out eariler?" He said after gathering some thoughts and thinking about that poor fellow that he used his presence on.

"True. Let's hope that we find them. And find them quickly." Aurora said still following behind Kly. She looked back at Percy when he mentioned some spy, "What about him?" She asked truly puzzled as to why he was even worrying about him. I thought he had killed all of them earlier not knocked them out she thought.

"I had KO'd one of them for intergrateive purposes. But now that I think of it, some of his allies probally rounded him up when I went to look into something eariler." Eariler, refering to when that group of fire users ambushed him with the thought that he was weak. Poor idiots didn't last 10 minutes. The only lucky hit they got in was throwing a flaming knife at him. The blaze bypassed him but the knife got him above the eye.

Grey would pull his hood snuggly back over his head as he gazed at the ground of the throne room. The other around him were injured, some more than others. "Pathetic" He mumbled. Then he heard the question pertainning to him from Jarese. " Me? " He replied bluntly not bothering to look up the slightest inch. "Yeah, I did.. I'm just not worthless trash like the rest!" He shot back at the rest of the followers in the throne room. Then he would take a deep long breath before eyeing the floor again.

Kly had found the secret passage under some rubble from the mansions walls. He opened it up but before going in he saw Percy and Aurora talking some feet back. He quickly jogged back, "Are you guys coming or what? If you don't you will be lost in the underground maze until you die."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Jarese looked Grey over, "You seem dissapointed, were you wanting to stay longer? If so you'll be happy to know I'll be sending you back first thing in the morning." He smiled to make sure his point was given clearly, that there were more things that had to be done. Like searching for the baby, which was somehow hidden from anyone at all. It didn't make much sense that nothing could find the boy at all.

"We are most definitely coming! Percy was just telling me about how he thinks one of the spy that he knocked out earlier was taken by the other spies." Aurora said before walking over towards an entrance of some sort that was under the rubble. "We're going underground?"

"Well this is intresting. What's next, a pole vault competion?" He mumbled while jogging up to Kly and Aurora. Underground mazes? Well getting lost was a major problem for everyone or everything. All this talk about underground reminded him of a friend's underground training area.

"Well this is intresing. What's next, a pole vault contest?" He mumbled to himself. Underground mazes? True that he didn't really wanna get lost or anything so he caught up to Kly and Aurora. All this talk about underground things reminded him of a friend's training area.

"Guess I'm an open book eh?" Grey smirked towards Jarese. " Your exactly right though. I'll be glad to return in the morning".He stated quite bluntly as he was releivwd that he wouldn't have the tedious task of explaining himself.

"Well lead the way Kly." Aurora said nervously. True she was one of the bravest people you will ever meet. Just not when it comes to going underground. That was not a place that she liked to visit. Close spaces that are dimly lit, majorly creeped her out. But as a protector it was her job to look for this child no matter what. She gulped.

"Alright here we go." Kly went down the steps into the maze and grabbed a lit torch as he got to the bottom. He had memorized the way only a week after arriving at the mansion. It took a few hours to get there because the protectors didn't want anyone st all being able to find their way. A door stood in front of them and Kly turned to the two, "let's hope they are in here...." he opened the door slowly and knocked the way he was supposed to.

Aurora walked close to Kly because he was the one carrying the torch. After hours of walking her feet hurt and she thought they had gotten lost. Finally when they arrived at a strange looking door, she let out a sigh of relief. "That would be wonderful if they were." she said after Kly had opened the door and knocked. Let's hope they are indeed in there and this walk wasn't for nothing she thought.

While the three was walking through, Percy was mostly thing about certain details. One kingdom waned to make the chosen one evil while the other one was a salvation. In truth, he took the right side after all. 'It's quiet here.....' He thougt to himself. Hopefully, there was no traps nearby or something that would make it worse. 'Rule of thumb; don't jynx it and it woun't happen.' He thought to make sure that he wouldn't break a universal rule of walking through underground dungons.

When the door was fully open a horrible scene was revealed. The furniture was torn to peices and thrown among the room. There were a few dead bodies and multiple signs of struggle. Kly's parents lay barely alive on the ground but looked dead and he rushed over. "Mom, dad! Don't be dead please...." he picked them up gently with his telekinesis and made a somewhat comfortable place for them to lay. The dad opened his eyes, "the king escaped....with the baby....through that hole...." he tried to point at the huge hole at the far end of the room. Kly looked at his dad, "don't sorry we will get him back! Guys is there any way you can help keep them alive? Or heal them?" He said as he looked to Percy and Aurora.

"I think I might be of service." Aurora said as stepped forward and took some of the water out of a bottle that she brought with her. She kneeled down and took some of the water and used it to transfer some of her energy into Kly's dad to help his wounds heal faster. When she was finished, she walked over to his mother and did the same thing.

"I'm not much of a healer though." Percy sighed as Aurora went about to heal Kly's parents. He closed his eyes, then reopened them moments later. Looking at Kly's parents, he saw a small aura. "Allthough they're badly beaten, they'll recover eventually." 'At least it wasn't gone....then that'll be bad for both Kly and that baby.' He thought. Then he looked at the hole the dad pointed to. "Is it possible that that could be a pathway to find the baby?" He thought aloud.

(I know there is an OOC but imma post this here then delete it later. I'm just really busy and cant find time to post. Just letting you know and you dont have to reply)