Zellanis

"Bleh, that was to quick Kly.." Grey whispered to himself as he now lost interest in this place. Then he heard two sets of footsteps appraoching from behind. One light and seemingly near, the second heavy and slower. "Eh?.." Grey paused. "Oh.." he muttered as the protector with the speed clout attempted to rush him. Showing off as usual Grey didn't even turn around. Instead he flicked his wrist causin the speed clout user to run into a wall of flame a few fet in front of him. The protector screamed as Grey caused the flame to spread bringing theprotector to a quick hault. He watced as his opponent squirmed around desprately trying to extinguish the flames that Gray caused to keep regenerating. The second protector used this oppertunity to cloak himself in an armor of earth before charging the same way. It would've been a smart idea if Grey hadn't the wind on his side aswell. He simply flicked his opposite wrist as the earth protector was smoothly whisked up into the air, surrounded by a vortex of air. Grey took a deep breath as the wind began to chip away at the protectors shell and all of the air was stripped away from the inside of the vortex. Grey waited about a minute or so before the protector stopped squirming. Both of them. He then dropped the earth clouts body over the cliff and glanced at the speed clouts unrecognizables body. He turned back to glance towards Kly and the girl, a mocking smile on his face.

Aurora was amazed by the power that that man had. He took out two protectors without breaking so much as sweat. Never in her eighteen years of life had she seen anything like it. She noticed his mocking and returned a sweet one back. Never show them that they can get to you she thought to herself. Just because he is powerful doesn't mean anything...ok maybe it did but positive thinking gets you a long way. "Who are you?" she called up to the strangely handsome man on the cliff.

(There Is also Percy lol)

Kly watched as the man created fire to burn the speed protector then brought the other protector into the air tben let him drop. That was either telekinesis or the control of air, he decided it was air since it didn't look like a form of telekinesis. He caught the earth protector to keep any more harm from coming upon his body, "Thank you for all you did...." he said to himself with a frown on his face, people were dying for his brother. It almost wasn't right especially since he wasn't here. Kly looked to Aurora, "My name is Kly, but more formalities can wait. Aurora what is your power? Mine is light and telekinesis, it seems that person is a Southpole spy and has the power of fire and air." The hunch of the man being strong was definitely right....this would not be an easy fight. Especially since he could compliment fire with air and make his fire attacks even stronger.

"I have power is the ability to manipulate water in any form and I am able to collect it from any source." Aurora said demonstrating by taking the water out of the grass around her and turning it into a square, then into a ball of gas and then putting it back into the ground. "My power can also count for the water in a persons body but that takes a lot of strength."

(Allright. Ima poof for abit, then jump in then.)

(Is back) Percy zipped back into the area using channeled electricity. However, he looked worse for wear. "Let it be known that I HATE fire users." He said with a scowl on his face, covered with blood. Also, his electric gaunlets seemed to be covered with blood as well and constantly dripping onto the ground.

Aurora took several large steps back from this man. The blood covering himself and his gauntlets made her feel a little queezy. Good thing i'm not a fire user ,she thought, I would hate to have to face off against this guy. As she thought she unknowingly stared wide eyed at the strange man covered in blood. She tended to this often when she was thinking.

Percy sighed and made the gaunlet on his right hand dissapear to wipe the blood from his face. Being bloody after conflicts was something he was used to. At the very least, he didn't use his full potential on them. Innate hatred aside, he looked at the woman that was sort of staring at him. He raised an eyebrow at her then looked around.

Shaking herself mentally, Aurora stuck her hand and said, "Hi! I'm Aurora and i'm one of the new protectors here. Nice to meet you." She smiled as she tried to quickly introduce herself. I know Kly said we don't have time for formalities but I think that was alright. I wonder why he was covered in blood, Aurora thought while still holding her hand out to shake.

Percy was about to shake her hand but he switched to his un-gaunleted right hand. "Name's Percy." He introduced himself. This situation seemed dire but knowing your allies could be helpful, eventhough he was an 'outsider'. Speaking of situation, he looked at his left gaunlet and noticed that the blood pretty much blended in with the electricity. Hell, even the tiny arcs of electricity that surge around it was completely blood red.

"Mhmm" grey mutered to himself as he began stroking his hair. He couldn't help but stare down to the three figures below. Kly, a smaller girl, and anothr bloodied figure. He was supposed to have left many moments ago but foundhimself to be too lazy and bored at the moment. He enjoyed being fashionaby late at times anyways. He would sit towards th edge again ltting the air fill his lungs as the wind blew his hair far over his eyes. The air smelled like the snged skin on the protector that had just challenged him. A sick nasty scent, but Rey was much too used to it to let it bothr him. He watched on.

Aurora shook hands with the bloodied man. She also noticed the blood red arcs of electricity coming from his left gauntlet. Aaaaaaand here's another one that I won't try and make angry she thought to herself. "So what now?" she said turning towards Kly. He seemed as if he were the one in charge or at least a high ranking protector. I wonder what his story she thought.

Kly looked at Aurora then Percy then the man on the cliff, "Well even though he is an enemy it looks and sounds like they are leaving now. I'm not sure if he is going to fight but it doesn't matter. Keep an eye on him as we move, we need to find the baby we are protecting." He started off to the last place he should check for his family, the underground safe maze. Only the protectors and king himself would know the safe way through the maze that led to a safe haven house deep underground.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The communicator that Grey would have on his person started vibrating and saying "Time to come back" in Jarese's voice. Grey also knew that getting rid of the device would make it instantly explode and kill him.

Jarese had been listening to the fights his spies had and was frustrated 4 of them died because of three protectors. Actually one didn't seem to be a protector but it didn't matter. He waited patiently for all his spies to come back using the warp function on the communication device. Even though he didn't get the baby this time he was glad he knew how weak most of the protectors were.

"Wait, protecting a baby?" Percy asked. "Is it that important?" He was kinda confused, protecting a baby? True that protecting things was par of the course for him but something that young? "Can someone sum up this stuatuion for me?" Still, venturing to unknown lands and helping out the millitary forces seemed too.....fun? He didn't know but who cares? He's here and he'll be dammded if he would stand aside and watch the conflict happen.

"Yeah, yeah" Grey whispered to himself. He could hear the voice of Jarese booming from the comminucator. This meant that he had overstayed his welcome. Grey didn't want to leave just yet, he wasn't satified bu sadly it'd have to wait. At the moment the person peaking his interest wasn't Kly anymore, nor the bloodied figure but the girl. There wasn't a reason for it but that's where his attention was at the moment. After one more peak at her and a small sigh Grey's body was enveloped in flame and wind. He was instanly transported to the meeting point. It would've been much more simple to let the communicator do its work in bringinghim there but Grey felt much to tame using it. So he used his own means of transportation.

"The baby is a sort of 'chosen one'. He has the clout spirit that can copy and reflect everything by twice the power it was before. This clout has been hiding and not going to anyone except for now. Because of this, Jarese who is the ruler of the Southpole Kingdom is trying to take the baby and raise it on the side of evil. This would be terrible for the Northpole Kingdom." Aurora explained to Percy.

"Hmm....I see." Percy mumbled while thinking about the recent release of information that Aurora gave him. Then, he pointed to Kly. "I assume that he's related to said 'chosen one' in some way?" It was plausable in most cases. During his stealth runs eariler, he found some minor info that wasn't worth mention in this situation and forgot it none the less.

Aurora turned towards Kly. This part of the story she knew nothing about. It would make sense though if he was related to the baby. Going above and beyond to find the baby, not just because he was a protector but because he loved his brother and wanted him safe. "Well are you? I'm quite curious to know myself." She said while looking at Kly.