Zellanis

(OOC: it's ok and here is the OOC thread http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=13140&p=358069#post358069)

Kly found the center of the earlier explosion. Most of the people, protectors and captors alike, were gone from the area. A few stayed to either take what they could find that was good or rest after their fights. He decided to look for his family even though they wouldn't be here if the Southpole spies were still here. He asked around of any protectors but no one knew where they were.

When Percy got to one point, he looked around at the destrustion. He had hoped that those pricks who caused this didn't find what they wanted to find. Speaking of those pricks, he just realized that he probally put himself on their 'bounty' or 'blacklist' if they had one. But who what they were going to do. For now, Percy decided to use some stealth skills to find out some critical information. Hopefully, he woun't get caught or seen. While he was slowly sneaking through the mansion (or the remains), he heard something about 'Protectors'. They seemed to have unique powers, so going in his true attire wouldn't really be nessisary.

(OOC: So did you subscribe to the OOC thread as well? And when you do could you post in there whether or not Percy will be a protector or captor? Just to clarify for later.)

Kly walked around and disposed of any spies he found. There wasn't much else he could do, but he eventually sat down on some ruble and created a telekinetic force field to stop any unknown attacks. "I really hope they are ok....."

During Percy's run, he started to spy on this person. There was something about him that felt off......oh now he knew why. This guy created a telekinetic force around himself. With a smirk, Percy steped out of the shadows and started to walk away. "Well then, lets get to work."

Kly stood up as a man came out of nowhere, : he was probably spying on me for a while....darn it I need to work on my observation skills: he thought to himself. "Wait! Who are you? Obviously not a Southpole attacker and I've not seen you in the protector ranks." He walked towards the man, staying cautious just to be safe.

Aurora stood behind a tree watching as spies and protectors battled against each other. Her shoulder length turquoise colored hair blew in the light breeze. She was a short girl only standing at 5' exactly. She was slender and had a childlike face which usually caused people to question her age. Her clout spirit had gifted her with the ability to manipulate water in any form and from any source. She was one of the new protectors, only having arrived a few minutes before all of the explosions began.

Percy had stoped as the unknown person was trying to get his attention. "...Who knows? But before I introduce myself," He began, extending his arms outwards. "You might want to show youself now, Your stealth skills suck." As he said that, a spy came out from his hiding place underground and ran towards him. You there." He said referencing to the man behind him. "You might wana put that field up." When that spy was seconds from approaching Percy, he let loose a unknown presence that seemed to alter gravity itself around that spy. The spy was no match for the presence as he feel to his hands and knees, foaming at the mouth.

Kly did as the man said and before he knew it there was an intense strain on the force field. There was no visible attack so it had to be either air, telekinesis or gravity. He watched as the spy went down and couldn't move, "That's an interesting power you have there." He commented still wondering who this man was.

"Thanks." Percy said as he turned off the presence and went to check on the spy. "K.O.'d. Hmm, mabye this guy has some information on where his comrads are." He said with a small smirk. "To be honest, this and afew other things are all I could do without taking off my limiters." 'In this body' He added mentaly to himself. "As strange as it seems," Percy picked up the knocked out spy. "I'm here to help. Oh and that strain your barrier probally felt, it wasn't air, gravity or whatever. In many circles, it's called 'Killing Intent'. Where i'm from, its called 'Spirtual Pressure'."

"I see glad you are here to help but where exactly are you from?" Limiters, killing intent, spiritual pressure? It didn't make much sense but it didn't matter right now. Where could his family and the ruler of Northpole be? As he was thinking 5 spies dropped down or ran into the area the two men were. Kly hadn't taken down the force shield and he was glad he didn't as the spies shot lightning and water at the same time to increase the lightnings power. The other three got on the other side of Percy and made the earth open up as a distraction and two shot fire and created a giant fireball.

"Oh goody, they're getting creative!" He said sarcasticly. Although Percy wasn't one to fight, he would if in danger. Those poor, unlucky fools. As he cracked his neck and poped his knuckles, a chirping noise was being emmited. Within a second, two huge thunderbolts appeared and scattered the group of spies. Thinking quickly, he ran up to Kly. "Any ideas?"

The water and lightning hit his force field and nothing else. He sent the water back at the spies but they dodged easily. He picked up two big slabs of earth and held them to protect the two. "No ideas except fight and dispose of them!" The spies attacked and broke the slabs forcing Kly to hold small peices of earth which he shot at the spies and got a few hits but most peices were dodged. He decided to make visible blades formed of his light and telekinesis to slash at the spies but purposely miss to distract them.

"I can live with that!" He said as he channeled some electricity to his feet to boost his jump and sailed over another fireball. When he decended, he channeled more electricty to boost his speed and caught one by susprise as he was cut down shallowly. When Percy stood back up, there was some clawed ganulets made of electricity and looked like bird tallons. "Ah, I love using new tricks." He whispered.

Percy had struck down the spy who commanded water and the last four split up to take on Kly and Percy. The spy who commanded electricity charged Percy and created multiple bolts of lightning that struck him and around him. The one who commanded earth created makeshift lightning rods around the two spies to prevent Percy's lightning from hitting them. He also made boulders fall from the sky after the lightning hit.

The two who commanded fire shot multiple fireballs at Kly and he was only able to dodge a few and had to deflect the others. He flashed a light towards the two spies but didn't have any luck as they were used to bright light from their fire. He created a shockwave that hit one spy who flew across the battlefield and the other created flames that surrounded Kly and the spy so no one could get in and interfere. "Persistent aren't they?" he mumbled to himself as be readied to attack again.

Percy turned as two bolts of electricity struck him. "Damm, couldn't asorb it." He mumbled as he slid backwards. Only to be in the target point of the falling boulders. Using more channeled electricity, he zipped out of the way until he was litterally standing infornt of one of the earth users. Before said user could react, Percy delievered a reverse spin kick to the face (ouch). The next course of action was to take out the one who used electricity. Since electricity was Percy's main element, it could easily be a stalemate in which he would have to rely on CQC.

A spy wasn't the ideal role for someone like Grey. In fact, he was purposely bad at it. Hewasnt the type to follow a leader aswell. The only reason he bothered to join Jarese's little party was because oh his lust for battle. When his so called leader announced his plan to capture the child who was going to be protected by fierce warriors Grey signed himself up, seeing himself as the strongest warrior in his kingdom. Grey knew he had a cocky attitude but there was a slight reason for it. As his reputation let on losing was never and option for him and therfore he had never tasted defeat. Some would say hat he was lucky to posess two different clout, elements at that. Of course he wouldn't see it that way. As he sees it he was meant to be the strongest.

Grey would sit on a cliff blatantly in front of the structure the protectors were placed in. It was as if he wanted to be spotted, which truly he did. His silver hair hung over his light hazel eyes as he pulled his hands out of the pockets of his dark black jeams. He wore a red zhirt that was ripped along the edges, flashin a bit of muscle. Grey was about 6'1 in height. He slowly balled his fists. In his right hand a swirl of wind would swallow it. In his left a ball of flame would engulf aswell. Grey sat on the cliff and watched the entire structure. Analyzing entrances, exits, etc. He dint look it but he was very strategic aswell. He dangled his feet over the edge boredly, waiting for something to happen. Suddenly, he heard a small noise. "Finally!" He yelled realizing that it was time for things to start moving. He didn't know wht any of te othr spies looked like but hoped they were woth the wait. Just as Grey sluggishly stood to leave a loud noise caught his attention. It was a conflict between Kly, the only protector he knw th identity of and another figure. Kly was one of the reasons Grey agreed to this. He had heard of the noble protector an itched to test his mettle. "MORE MORE!" Grey shouted from the cliff loud enough that the two combatanants could hear. He hoped that a protecto would confront him aswell.

Aurora stepped from behind the tree just as she saw the man with the hoodie on, face off with the spy who commanded electricity. She quickly drained some of the water from the grass around her. I hope this works she thought to herself. Then Aurora turned the water into ice shards and quietly snuck up behind the spy and used them to stab him in the back. The spy fell quickly to his knees. Aurora used this as a chance to roundhouse kick him in the head, effectively killing him. She then looked up to the two men , smiled, and then curtsied.

Kly decided to stop messing around and three the two men into the ground with this telekinesis. Both men died from being buried waist deep through solid earth. When the flames were gone he saw a newcomer had arrived. She looked and smiled at him and Percy and he smiled back. "Well now this is a pleasant surprise! I take it you are a protector miss?" Before she could answer the shout of Grey could be heard and Kly looked up to the man on the cliff. As he did he saw two protectors rush Grey, one who possessed super speed from his clout and the other had control of earth. :At least we will see his powers then we can test his strength because I have a feeling he is very strong to be alone like that: he g'night to himself and watched as the fight began.

Just as Aurora was about to open her mouth and speak, she heard a shout from some strange man standing on a cliff. I wonder who he is she thought. Then she tapped the man on the shoulder who had just spoken to her. "Umm... yes I am one of the new protectors. I arrived just before all of this began." she said gesturing to the madness around them, "I'm Aurora by the way. What are your names?" she asked and looked back to the man on the cliff "And who is that?" she asked pointing.