INTEREST CHECK Yu-Gi-Oh card game role play (don't need to have read or seen series)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Then there's time zones to consider - I tried to do IMs on a Homestuck RP, but due to time zone differences, it became near impossible.

I don't mean IM the actual RP, I mean stuff like traps, face down cards etc.

If you guys are Up to Play YGO Pro, and Post sent Recordings in the OCC, to RP as Such. Go ahead.

I'm interested and have my own deck but i will most likely have to modify it to fit into the rp. I will send you the details when it is convenient (hopefully within the week) pm me if you get impatient.

I am trying to be more patient...anyways, can people please post profiles. You don't need to post the decks yet, but I want to start adapting the plot to the characters, and there are no characters to adapt it to, and my brain is over-thinking things, so just ignore me rambling, i'm mad, just please remember to do it at some point before I make the RP thread.

You plan to use this thread as the official OCC?

I might be interested, i'm trying to work out whether 5 rares would be enough to form a cohesive red eyes deck.

Sorry for the rare limit, but 'normal' duelists wouldn't have many rares, even ones at the academy.

You'd be surprised. If you're talking about duel academies. The guy copying a Kaiba deck, then stealing a yugi deck, He temporarly had a deck of rares, and Had already a hadful, besides the blue eyes, since we already know that in Cannon, only Kaiba has them.

Instead, make a play about how low budget they have? Think booster pack relation too, in which people would have a reason to limit it.

I will be making the thread as soon as everybody as finished their character profiles!

So, this is the OOC thread.

I know, i'm just saying i'm ready. I've sorted the plot, there's enough interested, and the rules...we have rules.

Name: Arthur Graves

Likes: Well-made sandwiches, quilts, scarves, guava juice, equip spells

Dislikes: Mint chocolate, the smell of mint/spearmint/etcetera, his horrible luck, his horrible stamina, his inability to stick with a duel if things look bleak.

Personality: To define Arthur as having a single personality, is to speak the impossible. The boy has no set personality, always changing as he sees fit. Do not confuse this with him having multiple personalities, however – he's just adaptable.
In everyday situations, you will most likely see him seemingly paying little attention, his gaze always wandering elsewhere, his thoughts seemingly somewhere else. However, in contrast, he is actually listening to what you have to say, and is analysing every word of it as closely as possible. He just doesn't show it.
When duelling, he seems to take on a whole different air. His eyes harden, and he becomes almost as unresponsive as a stone. He will reply, but in a monotone and noncommittal manner, revealing little to nothing about his strategy. He has mastered the art of the poker face, and it's one of the few things he has kept over the years.

Experience: While he used to be fairly good at the game, he took two years off, for reasons he has refused to state – the last person he duelled with usually just shakes their head, and walks away. Now, he's trying to get his head back in the game, and possibly better himself.

Deck: Approved

Appearance: While not especially tall or athletic, Arthur is still of an average height for his age. His muscles, while not particularly toned or developed, are still distinguishable from the rest of his body.
His hair, a dark grey in colour, is minutely wavy – in the sense that they are but tiny ripples, instead of waves. It falls down to the top of his ear, possibly a little lower, descending as it reaches the back of his neck – the lowest point is at the very back of his neck, where his hair reaches a third the way down it. His eyes are a sharp shade of cobalt blue, unfitting of his apparently inattentive manner. However, they are still there.
His torso is covered by a white, shortsleeve button-up shirt – similar to the ones worn by stereotypical office workers, except with short sleeves. It often remains untucked, and the top button is never done up. Ever.
Regarding legwear, he dons snugly-fitting cotton trousers, black and somewhat formal. A dark brown leather belt keeps the garment in place, his navy card holder attached to his left hip. He wears polished (for a while) black lace-ups, seemingly formal – given the rest of the outfit – but really, they were bought for everyday usage.

Any other notable things: He has an Archfiend Marmot of Nefariousness key ring attached to his card holder. It's even complete with the acorn being gnawed on.

Now, I must ask you - are you able to approve my deck, which I sent you the details of some days ago? If not, I am no longer under such strict time constraints, so I can do it myself.

I think I approved it...? Any way it is approved, except the card mentioned at the bottem. Unless you seriously need it for the deck.

Nah, I just really like it. It does seem a little OP though, so duels wouldn't be much fun if I pulled it out.

All right then! Good to see your not making a fuss about it! So far the rules are working! Again, please ignore me if I make no sense.

Name: Guy Rasini

Likes: Formal ware, drawing,( rather angular art style rarely uses color,) slow gentlemanly duels,

Dislikes: orange, lime green, Overconfident or aggressive duelists, Sports or athletics of any kind except fencing or running with an equally unathletic individual, syncro monsters

Personality: Has a fondness for engaging in mocking banter with both friends and opponents but little malice is intended, he views this as just another form of contest. At large he is fairly solitary except for when he wants to test a new tweak to his deck. He is quiet in lessons but at large is fairly attentive.

Experience: Guy has played on and off since he was eight however he finds all the new extra deck card types to be irritating and refuses to use them.

Deck: To be Pmed to you when I've researched it(by the end of Saturday,) He uses a deck mainly consisting of dark dragons and spellcasters.

Appearance: Guy stands just over 6'2 in height but has a rather thin build his skin is fairly pale and largely devoid of acne although some remains on his forehead. He has long,(just beyond collar length) unkempt brown hair that inspires terror in any hairbrush in the vicinity. His hands and feet are fairly small in contrast to his height. While not in uniform he usually wears black trousers, shirt and blazer. He keeps his deck in his side pocket. He wears some fairly unremarkable spectacles because of his squint.

Any other notable things: He has a preference to rather morbid aesthetics.

Ok with all due respect this is getting slightly ridiculous. I abandon my red eyes deck idea, then i try my six samurai one saldly their all ultra rares in one of the five sets thier in. So i try just doing a generic dark spellcasters and dragon deck. I i find out that F****** dark blade is a rare in one of the 8 sets he was in. He's a VANILLA 4 star 1800atk 1500 defence. How the the hell is that rare matirial i have about 8!!!!! *Goes off to rage at the world*

Dude. Special packs don't count. Look the the earliest pack for six sam.