INTEREST CHECK Yu-Gi-Oh card game role play (don't need to have read or seen series)

*Climbs down of wall* Ah so "During The Adjustment XXX" doesn't count. Woot! *Goes off to write decklist*

She wanted to balance in a way.

I'm saying it only applies for the main packs. Anniversary pack does not count, nor Gold packs, Not Tin packs. Shounen Jump Promo, refer to me.
Since it's kinda hard decide which goes in and which goes out. And no one wants to get a mind funeral, because of the It's not in any packs. I'll Have E-claire PM me for any uncertainties.

Oh, yeah, R Series are BEFORE GX.

I just glanced this over and from an observer standpoint, this is really cumbersome. Yugioh does not have a good search engine as far as I know where you can just filter and see it all laid out nicely with card effects, rarities, and whatnot. With 10 different levels of rare and having to check every set to see when it want printed as what... That's not making people make budget decks. Its just making it harder for people. To effectively do it, you'd have to have knowledge of all the sets mentioned and have tabs for three different sites up, going off of memory, one tab to find the cards, a second tab to check if it was in the right packs and not in one of the excluded ones, and another to check the rarities. If you don't have extensive knowledge of those particular sets, you'd be stabbing into the dark, running around blind searching all the sets and you wouldn't even be able to have a decisive filter. You would have to go rifling through the commons, of which there are tons, most of which are pretty bad. You'd be doing a whole chunk of research for every tentative card. If you wanted to do budget, why not scrap the matter of rarity and just set a final price tag for the deck or a max price per card? Then just use the appropriate ban list.

I'm going to TCGplayer.com.

*Goes watching some pron*

Still ridiculously cumbersome if you weren't playing around that time to know what was there and what wasn't.

That's why people has to know their packs.

If you guys were making it this tough, it might as well be easier to have just determined decks via a simulated draft.

I wanna Draft Ice age. Q.Q

Wrong game and Future Sight would be funnier. Such a random set.

Just backing up what nevvy is saying given how difficult it was trying to make sure my decklist was accurate. Plus pretty much every non-four star has been a super rare at some piont so i ended up just spamming four stars with pretty art and the right types.

Well, you said LATELY. We're not supposed to talk hidden arsenal. Since those a treated as Super rare with a chance a Secret rare.

List of packs allowed.

Oh yeah, Duelist pack Yugi/kaiba are battle city legit too.
Those were the packs originally allowed. As much as I'm not against Drafting, some packs has useless cards and MUST Be with other packs. The Starter decks CAN be allowed. But, First Gen Starter only. As in Peggy, Junoichi, Yugi, And Kaiba. The evolutions can be legit too. Buuuuuuuuuut We'll have to ask Claire for the starter decks. And I'm sure she'll say no for the structure decks.

If one or both are allowed, I'll Bring the deck-list. Of the bought Structure/starter/Starter evo decks.

Also think. Claire Said the reason that not everyone can own too much rare, for monetary reasons, right?
So, I propose to use TCG Player for pricing, and that we start with an odd 20$ pocket money. All that can be used to purchase cards. That being said, the, most cards can go 50¢ for most or each card, and this time around, We bar All Aniversary/Special/Promo/Tin packs. Oh, Sarcred beast/Wicked Gods have to be mailed for plot armor reasonigs.

Reactions: 1 person
Seems like your guys' OP disappeared.

She did. I could make something. But I'll change everything for rulings, and go to TCGplayer for pricing.

I think I have stated before I can only come on every other week. I can not help this or change this. Which is why i'm letting Tensa decide so much, as i'm away half the time.

Though I am starting to want to drop this, it's so hard! No, I must be determined! Well , thanks for working out so much Tensa! I'm back to help more now!

Tis just a matter that I didn't play during that era so it is a massive ordeal to scan the card set for lack of a good filter unless I actually dive through the 3000+ cards of the time set by set while really going through maybe 8000 due to reprintings. Then further checking and whatnot... I've figured out a basic idea but it was a pain to even get to that point. It was a cumbersome task.

Also, are any structure decks considered legal?

And once more, is the entire ban list banned in its entirety or are the limited cards still playable as 1 ofs and the semilimteds playable as 2 ofs?