You're art, ok? (astreria ⚘ Dip)

Status
Not open for further replies.
superthumb.jpg
Kaizen Emerald
Anne Marie Emerald

"Daddy! Mr. Florence's here!"

Anne-Marie yelled as she dragged the said man over to the kitchen when her father was almost finishing up the drinks. Kazien nearly dropped the two glasses of non-alcohol, grape wine when he heard his daughter's loud voice. The redhead placed the glasses down on the counter before letting out a heavy sigh and walked out of the kitchen, only to bumped into a firm chest.

Kaizen frowned as he looked up to see the familiar face of the Italian teacher. For some reasons, he feels like he seen the face before. Not from the school concert. But somewhere else. Almost as seeing it in a peaceful expression without no stress and work hours on it.

Kaizen shook his head before apologizing to the curly-haired male for bumping into him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Um... Welcome, Mr. Letterie. Why don't you make yourself at home, I'm almost done in the kitchen."

Kaizen stated, smiling weary before going to pick up the glasses and placing them in the dinning room. Anne-Marie took hold of Florence's hand again and dragged him to the living room.

"C'mon, Mr. Florence! I can show you around the room!"

She said, grinning happily as she sat him down on the couch.

@astreria
fa1.png
florence lettiere
"good morning, class"

Florence, at the sight of Kaz, longed to talk to him, but the child had the strength of a full-grown adult. She dragged him away from the father, and placed him down on the couch. He watched the young lady wander around the room, blabbering about this, that, and the other thing. She insisted on showing him her toys, and Florence happily agreed. She pulled out one doll at a time, placing them on him and telling him all about their lives and what-not.

Florence smiled, thinking that this was more of a play-date than an actual dinner. He was fine with that, who wouldn't be? He adored kids, and he would love to someday have some of his own, but teaching the next generation was a good start for him. Florence continued to enjoy the presents of the child, until Kaz announced that dinner was ready.

Florence sat up quickly-- a little too quickly, really, and continued slowly to get up, as to not bring attention to himself. It wasn't long before Anne-Marie was dragging him by the hand once more, to have him sit next to her and... Kaz. Hell, he was right in the middle. This was going to be a fun night.

7f571487158e160fe01ff68a3f744b98.jpg
Kaizen Emerald
Anne Marie Emerald

Kaizen and Anne-Marie smiled at each before the older redhead spoke. "Well, I hope you enjoy your meal." Kaizen said, smiling slight before digging into his own plate. Anne-Marie would talk as the time went by, laughing as well. Kaizen would smile once in a while. When it grew quite, the red-haired father glanced over at Florence.

"So, Mr. Letterie, I'm dealing with any kids is difficult, but I'm sure you enjoy your time."

"Daddy! Mr. Florence is the best teacher!"

Anne-Marie commented, grinning as she glanced between the two males. Kaizen chuckled lightly at her words before looking over at Florence.

"That's right. She always talk about you... So much, that I get a little jealous."

Kaizen said, joking in the end at his own statement.

@astreria
fa1.png
florence lettiere
"good morning, class"

When the father mentioned the jealousy he felt, Florence had to pause a moment. Was Kaz jealous of his daughter, for spending so much time with him? No, no, that couldn't be the case at all... Think, Florence, Kaz doesn't even remember you... Florence laughed happily, eating as he did. He listened to Anne-Marie talk, and he had to admit that the little ball of sunshine was quite a talker, and she was very social for her age.

Florence thought back to the other kids in her class, and he thought about how many were just so shy, and how she just was always the first to answer the questions he asked, even if most of her answers were silly.

"Some kids have trouble talking in class, and dealing with all the kids is sometimes challenging, but it's just so much fun to watch the kids grow, you know?"

• Love
Reactions: vei_li_os
Kaizen glanced over at the other man as he listened to his words, nodding his head in agreement to his statement. The red-haired father's blue eyes flickered between Florence and Anne-Marie. Kaizen couldn't help but stared at the curly-haired teacher for a moment as his daughter spoke with him about random things. The young father opened his mouth to respond to the other male.

"Oh... Yes, it's amazing... watching them grow..."

Muttered Kaizen as he glanced over to his daughter from the corner of his eyes.

"They do grow up so fast..."

A sigh escaped from the lips of the finger head as he stood up from the table to get more drinks, excusing himself.
Anne-Marie watched her father walked into the kitchen before turning her attention to Florence.

"You know... Daddy is the best. You and dad should hang out more! he barely had fun at home..."

Anne-Marie casted her eyes to where his seat was.

"He always looks sad and alonely... but maybe if you come more often, he'll be more happy!"

The young girl stated happily as she clapped her hands together. She really wanted her favorite teacher to get together with her father.

• Love
Reactions: Dip
Status
Not open for further replies.