4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Agender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
genre(s): general, fantasy (high or low, modern, urban, or whatever), slice of life, modern, supernatural, paranormal, comedy, romance, mystery, drama, adventure ; dark themes (to add more)

themes: angst/fluff ; slow/fast burn; romance ; platonic ; arrange marriage ; fake dating ; enemies to friends ; enemies to lovers ; college, family, friendship, hurt/comfort, bayside/beach/island, city/urdan, forest, mythology, mythological creatures, friends to lovers, found family ; (to add more)
@Dip
large.jpg
Kaizen Emerald
Anne Marie Emerald

A sigh let escaped from a certain redhead when he heard the clock on the nightstand screaming right next to his ear. After reaching over and shutting it off, the young man sat up from his laying position on the bed, staring at the wall in front of him. Another day to go to work. "Dad! We need to go!" Ah, and another day to drop off his daughter at her school. And today was supposed to be the day that her class is doing a music concert for a fun raiser the school is doing. Anne-Marie's mother was supposed to go to her school's concert, but seem like she has other things to do. Kaizen gave a short nod to the little redhead girl before getting off the bed fully, his feet landing on the cold floor of his bedroom. A shiver ran down his spine as he stood up on the floor. The young father made his way to his closets to get the work outfit out, soon taking out his towel and whatnot to take a shower to fully wake up. His daughter had left to get change as well, getting her things ready as well once they are ready to leave the house.

It took a few minutes to get done showering and changing into a green, polo shirt and black khakis for work. Another few minutes to eat breakfast together and a couple of minutes to get their shoes on. Kaizen didn't bother to learn to fully drive as he wasn't living that far from work and the school district. Just ten and twenty from the apartment complex.

When both red-haired beings, Kaizen kneeled down to get in the same eye-level with his young daughter. "Alright, Anne, I'm going to drop you off here. I need to get to work early since I don't want to be late. I'll come back here to watch you and your class' performances, alright?" He said, giving the girl a small, yet bright, smile. Anne-Marie returned the smile, but slightly wider and more bright than her father's. "Okay, daddy! Be careful!" She said before running off to go hang out with her friends. Kaizen chuckled softly before walking away from the school gate, heading towards the direction of the well-known flower shop.

Throughout the rest of the day, until it was time to clock out, Kaizen spent a few hours arranging and watering bouquets that the customers were going to buy, even handling the cash register while other works were to their lunch break. A tired sigh left the young man's lips as he put on his sweater and headed to the school district, knowing that his daughter's school concert would start in about less than twenty minutes.

Anne-Marie peaked through the small opening of the school stage, trying to spot her father in the crowd of other parents sitting below them. She pouted when her brown eyes couldn't see his figures. The young redhead looked away from the curtains after hearing her teacher called out to get the class in order.

Kaizen excused himself as he walked through the seated parents, trying to get to the opened seat in the middle of the crowd. Once he made it, the black curtains soon opened to revealed young children in their adorable outfits that their parents picked out for them. Kaizen smiled brightly when he noticed his daughter on the stage.

Soon when the music on the lower deck of the stage began to play, the young children started to sing the song they had practice. Once it was over, the crowd, including the young father, clapped to their children's performances and stood up to move around, get their kids, or chat with the teacher. Kaizen decided to just pick up his daughter and get the hell out of the school before any teacher could speak with him. But just as he spotted his daughter, Kaizen saw her hand hold on to another hand, but large than hers. "Daddy, daddy, I want you to meet my teacher! The one I always told you about!"

• Love
Reactions: Dip
@astreria
fa1.png
florence lettiere
"good morning, class"

The alarm blared loudly as he snapped his eyes open quickly. The young man ran two hands over his eyes, rubbing the sleep from his body. He yawned loudly, stretching vertically from his position. The clock on his nightstand read 5AM, and the young man sighed. He pushed himself from bed, sighing gently as he did. Why did he get up this early every day? Surely sleeping in couldn't be that bad. He ran a hand through his curly black hair, and shuffled into his closet as he looked for something decent to wear that day.

The young man emerged from the closet with an adequate outfit, and sighed as be buttoned up. He wore a pair of black pants, with a white dress shirt on top and a yellow colored cardigan on top. He honestly wished that he could wear different outfits for his job, but he knew that wouldn't be possible. The young Italian man brushed his curls, and packed the necessities for the day: books, pencils, snacks, his computer, various little erasers and pencil-grips, paper-handouts he had printed the night before, and anything else that his bag could hold.

The Italian man grabbed a pair of reading glasses from the nightstand-- years of watching TV too closely had caught up to him. He sighed as he pushed them up his nose, and he walked towards the door that led out of his apartment. As he made his way, he found that it was raining gently. The young man sighed, and grabbed his umbrella that he kept near the door. On the handle, it was labled "Mister Florence Lettiere", so none of the children would think of taking it for themselves.

Mister Florence Lettiere walked out, and walked a short distance to the school, happily in the rain. While it was about 6AM when he made it there, he had to make sure that the preparations for the school concert were in place. He entered the school, and shook the raindrops off of his umbrella . He wiped his shoes as he entered, and walked towards his classroom. The concert was going to be in the school's theater, and he was sure there wasn't a single thing that could go wrong. The kids made their own decorations and hung them up the week before, and they had memorized their music as much as they possibly could, and Florence knew that his piano-playing skills were decent for something like this.

He was entirely confident.

The entire day was a breeze when it came to teaching. He taught math, english, history, reading, and writing. There was a few times when a couple kids needed to be disciplined, and a few times when a child needed to be consouled, but that was basic issues that had to be adressed.

The hours following, the concert had started. Again, no major conflict! As a first-year teacher, and as a first-time-ever concert organizer, everything went as perfect as ever! After the concert was over, Florence took it upon himself to stand in the lobby as the children went to meet with their parents or gardians. Florence did this mostly incase there was a child who was alone, but it was partly because he didn't want to clean the auditorium.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vei_li_os
tumblr_ng9hw97dxV1sz9v0lo1_500.jpg
Kaizen Emerald
Anne Marie Emerald

Blue eyes watched the little girl guided the young father to a teacher that stood in the lobby. Kaizen rose a brow when his young daughter glanced up at the black haired man with curly haired, greeting him before introducing her father to the young man. "Hi, Mr. Lettiere!" Anne-Marie said, letting go of her father's hand and waved at the tall man. "This is my father. Dad, introduce yourself." The young daughter said, whispering the last words to her father. Mr...Lettiere? That name sounds familiar but I can't put my finger in it... Kaizen lets a small smile crossed his face as he held his hand for a handshake from the other male. "Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Lettiere." The red-haired male greeted, giving a firm shake when the other male placed his hand on his own. "My daughter talks about you a lot at home." He stated, glancing down at the young girl who pouted playfully at her father's words.

Kaizen's eyes flickered back to the young teacher in front of him. Something about this man gave the young father an alien feeling. A feeling that Kaizen can't think of words for it. "The concert was very wonderful, as well as the children. They did a marvelous job out there." commented the redhead man. Anne-Marie chuckled lightly before turning to her teacher. "My dad works at a flower shop. You should stop by the shop! He knows everything about flowers and whatnot!" Anne-Marie said, smiling brightly as she glanced up at her father again.

Kaizen laughed nervously at his daughter statement, waving a hand as he smiled awkwardly. "T-that's not true... I-I mean, I do work at a flower shop, but I just know a decent amount of knowledge about various plants..." Kaizen quickly stated, patting his daughter's head. In all honest, Kaizen wasn't able to afford to go to college. He had to deal with the rent that kept getting high and higher each month. When his daughter, Anne-Marie, was born, he needed to pay for child support. Travis and the girl who carried his child left them alone. He needed someone to take care of the girl if he were to go back to school, but he needed money to do so. Kaizen knew at the time that he won't be able to get an education, but at least his daughter will. Financial issues were a problem for Kaizen back then, but now, he works two jobs that pay good salaries to help pay the rent and whatnot.

• Love
@astreria
fa1.png
florence lettiere
"good morning, class"

The young teacher saw one of his students call him, and he turned towards the sounds of the small voice. Florence saw the young girl run towards him, and he smiled as he knelt down to her eye-level. He did this throughout his short career, and it was just commonplace. He hated being looked down upon, and he was sure that the children hated it too.

Florence looked up as he saw the child motion to her father, and--

fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Florence's face instantly flushed to a color that was almost unearthly. His cheeks, turned red at the very sight of the man before him. His cheeks turned the same shade of the other's bright hair. The dark-skinned man zoned out the entire time that the young girl was talking to her father, and was only brought back to Earth when he reached for a handshake. He was slightly offended when the other didn't recognize him, but he was fine with it.

Florence, at the touch of the other, thought of the weeks before...

It had been so long since he as with someone. It felt good to kiss another man after so long of being alone.

Florence shook the thoughts of his head. He tried to smile. Was his palm sweaty? Oh god, it was. Pull yourself together, Florence, you're in front of your study for fuck's sake.

Last edited:
  • Love
tumblr_oaxo3teS8q1vwherto1_500.jpg
Kaizen Emerald
Anne Marie Emerald

Blue eyes stared at the other male in front as the young girl between kept talking about the teacher to her father and soon talking about her father to her Italian teacher. Kaizen have a nosglotics feeling about seeing this person before. The thought soon left when Anne-Marie pulled her father's hand to bring him to her level. "Daddy, can we invite Mr. Lettiere for dinner tonight?" she asked, giving her redhead father a puppy look.

Kaizen glanced over at his young daughter as he processed her question in his mind. "I-I don't know, Anne... Maybe your teacher might be busy tonight...I-I mean, you're welcome to have dinner tonight... any other nights." Kaizen mentally cursed to himself for stuttering his response.

Anne-Marie pouted slightly at his words before hearing the last ones coming out of his mouth. She glanced over at her young teacher, taking hold of his hands. "Please, Mr. Lettiere! Can you come over tonight?" She begged, giving him the same look she gave to her father.

Kaizen couldn't say no to his daughter whenever she gave him the puppy look, so maybe the Italian teacher won't say no as well. "Dad said you can come over!"

• Love
@astreria
fa1.png
florence lettiere
"good morning, class"

Florence, when he was asked if he was able to come to the other's house for dinner, instantly had no idea what to say. He, much like the adult with red hair, stutters a response. "I-I mean, I would love to, but I-I--it feels just like, it's sudden, Anne-Marie..." Florence knew how stubborn the child was, and he knew that his plea fell on deaf and dumb ears.

Florence coughed, trying his best to look as much like a sane person as possible. News flash: it wasn't working, and he knew that, and he was sure that everyone else knew, aswell. Florence sniffed, and rubbed his eyes. What the hell was wrong with him?

Why the hell did this guy have to be the dad of his student? Florence looked back up. "S-sorry," He coughed again. "Allergies." Nice cover, dickhead. It seems that the male before him had no idea who Florence was, so that cooled him down just a little bit. But just a little bit.

"I--well, if it isn't a burden, I would love too-- if not now, maybe some other time, perhaps..."

Last edited:
  • Love
aesthetic-art-consumerism-poem-Favim.com-3103671.jpg
Kaizen Emerald
Anne Marie Emerald

A concern expression placed itself on the young father's face, brows knid dottewn slightly before raising one of them in confusion upon hearing the other male's excuse for the coughings and whatnot. Anne-Marie frowned at the older man in front of her before her eyes brightend up suddenly.

"Oh! Dad, Mr. Lettiere should come over this Saturday! It's your day off anyways!." she stated excitedly, turning to face her father with a joyful smile. A dumbfounded expression crossed his features as Kaizen tried to process what his daughter just said.

Saturday... Day off... W-wait, what...? Subconsciously, Kaizen nodded at Anne-Marie's statement about the young teacher coming over. "Y-yeah, I guess..." he muttered before catching himself about inviting the other man over to his place.

"I-I mean if Mr. Lettiere is not busy on Saturday." he quickly added, laughing nervously before clearing his throat. Kaizen now wished for the small meeting to be over, just want to go home and get some rest.

Last edited:
  • Love
@astreria
fa1.png
florence lettiere
"good morning, class"

Word-vomit expelled from his mouth at the invite for Saturday. He had no idea why he was acting like this-- he never acted like this! He used to be calm and collected all the time. At the sight of this man, his entire demeanor shattered with just one look.

He remembered the warm feeling of skin rubbing on skin. He remembered how soft his lips were. He remembered walking with him out of the bar, leading him drunkenly to his place.

"I'd love to. I'd love to come on Saturday," He said uselessly. "I-I mean, if it isn't too forward of me. Anne is such a good student, you know." Why did he say that? Why?? Was that necessary? Florence had no clue what was coming over him.

The man with fire-red hair left before he woke up, calling a cab and not even bothering to leave a name, number or address. Florence wasn't heart-broken, but sad, in a way. The man with red hair didn't leave a clue to who he was, he was just another hook-up. They had hardly talked, but....

Now they could.

• Love
aesthetic-cool-lie-question-Favim.com-3964778.jpg
Kaizen Emerald
Anne Marie Emerald

A small smile crossed the young father's features as he listened to the comment about his daughter. Kaizen glanced down at the redhead girl as he thouht for a moment. Anne-Marie smiled quite bright at her Italian teacher's comment about being a good student, she did really tried her best to be like by her teachers, especially when the young child likes the teacher as well."Well, Anne is a great child, trust me. I'n glad she's behaving well in class" he said, scratching the back of his head as he always did whenever it felt uncomfortable being around others.

Kaizen's blue eyes flickered over to the other male's ones, staring at them for moment a for before snapping intob reality. Something about that teacher's eyes remained the red-haired father of someone. As he felt seeing the recently. Kazien can't really help but feel...intimated by those brown eyes. As if they onced roamed all over his body.

Kaizen let out a breath he didn't know he was holding for a moment. Upon hearing hia daughter called out to him, the ginger smiped nervously. "W-well, it was a pleasure meeting you, Mr. lettiere. But we do have to get going now. I'm sure you're quite busy yourself." The young father quickly stated, taking hold of Anne-Marie's hand. "We'll see you on Saturday night."

• Love
@astreria
fa1.png
florence lettiere
"good morning, class"

And just like that, the man and his child left. Florence watched as they left, and sighed. Maybe the other fellow really didn't recognize him? Maybe it wouldn't be awkward at all? He hoped so, at least. Florence sighed, and began the long chore of cleaning up after the hundreds of parents who came and watched their children.

Florence spent a good hour cleaning the entire theater, and once he was done, he wished he had more to do. It was sad at his house, simply because he was so alone. He longed for some company, but mostly he longed for someone to acompany him.

Florence walked home along in the rain, his umbrella taking the pounding that Florence was glad he didn't have to take. He wanted to go to the bar, he really did, but he had to work in the morning. He sighed as he passed the bar, and continued forward, wondering what he would make himself for his dinner.

papergc,441x415,w,ffffff.2u1.jpg
Kaizen Emerald
Anne Marie Emerald

A soft, but heavy, sigh escaped the young father's lips as he opened the door to his apartment and let his young daughter walked in first before he did. When they were making their way back home, both beings were caught in the rain. Kaizen regretted not taking an umbrella. He hopes his daughter doesn't gets sick. He doesn't want her miss a school, especially when Anne-Marie loves to go to school.

He watched his young daughter go up the stairs after watching her take off her shoes and wet jacket. Kaizen let out another tired sigh before taking his own shoes and jacket off, heading to his own bedroom to change into clean and warm clothes.

When evening came, Kaizen decided to ordered Chinese food for dinner, knowing he has to buy food for tomorrow's dinner.

Once the delivery arrived, Anne-Marie and Kaizen enjoyed a time together. Helping his daughter with her homework and whatnot. When the young girl went to sleep after taking a warm bath, Kaizen decided to stay up night to finished his own homework, which is fixing the orders that some of his coworkers messed up.

• Love
@astreria
fa1.png
florence lettiere
"good morning, class"

Friday night was a blurr to Mister Lettiere, but Saturday morning hurt like a bitch. Florence woke up on his mattress with a headache between his eyes and a sickening taste in his mouth. He had waited all week to go on his bender, and he absolutely hated himself for it. Why he thought that was a good idea, he would never know, but what he knew right now was that he wanted to kill himself.

The light shining right in his face from the window was like a middle finger from the entire world to Florence. He felt personally prosecuted, and he rolled over onto his stomach, face-down in the pillow. He tried his best to remember what he had done the night before to feel as shitty as he currently did. He had no recollection of the Friday night, but he wasn't sure of he wanted one.

He turned to the side to look at the wall across from him. Well, atleast he didn't bring someone home with him. He looked to the hardwood floor. Well... the condom wrapper told him otherwise. He rubbed his eyes, and groaned loudly.

Why was he like this?

Florence rolled his way out of bed, and slinked as far as he could into the bathroom, and he turned on the hot shower. It felt good on his cold shin, and he sighed. He tried thinking about how everything could have happened, but... for some reason, he hoped that he hooked up with that strange Mister Emerald.

• Love
aesthetic-black-and-white-dark-graffiti-Favim.com-2327139.jpg
Kaizen Emerald
Anne Marie Emerald

When the sun lights of the sun sneaked passed the curtains of a certain redhead, the alarm clock began to do its everyday job. Screaming at the poor, young father right next to him beside the bed in a night stand. A heavy and tired sigh escaped from the slightly chapped lips as the owner of them opened their blues eyes and stared at the ceiling above him. Kaizen stood up from his bed after sitting up from it, placing his feet on the cold surface of the floor. The young father let out a deep breath as he shut up the screaming clock and headed to his bathroom to take a cold, nice shower. It took a few minutes to gathered his things and then walked to the bathroom. After showering, Kaizen changed into a white, collar shirt and a pair of sweatpants. He then glanced over to the closed door after able to hearing his daughter called out to him.

"Daddy!" called out a young, red-haired girl as she opened the door to her father's room, a bright smile placed on her features as she walked over to him. Anne-Marie was still in her pastel blue pajamas.

"Dad, don't forget we have a special guest coming~!"

She said cheerfully before running out of the room and down the hall to get to the kitchen and waited for her father to come down as well to make breakfast.

Kaizen stood there with a confused expression crossing his features as he tries to remember who this "special guest" was that his daughter just mentions a moment ago. It wasn't when he walked out of his bedroom that the realization hit him like a bag of bricks. Her teacher, Mr. Lettiere, was coming over tonight for dinner! Oh, how the red-haired man could forget about the Italian teacher.

Kaizen let out a loud groan as he made his way down the hall to reach the kitchen and make breakfast for both of them. The young father now has to think of a meal to make for tonight's dinner. And head to the market to buy the ingredients he might need to make the meal.

Last edited:
  • Love

@astreria
fa1.png
florence lettiere
"good morning, class"

Florence stripped down and hopped into the shower, feeling the cold water hit his skin like a slap to the face. The water soon warmed up, and Florence sighed, cuddling up to the water that was splashing onto him. He opened his eyes slowly, almost amphibious-like. He grabbed a bar of soap that was resting atop the ledge near him. He rubbed the soap around his body, wondering gently if he needed to get a new bar of soap/

Florence sniffed it, and gaged. Yeah, he needed new soap.

Florence reached his hand through a slit in the curtain, and threw the soap out. He washed it off his body as quickly as he could, and sighed. Maybe washing his hair would be enough today, and he could take a cologne bath? Florence ran conditioner in his hair, washed it out, and slipped out of the shower slowly.

He grabbed a towel and wiped the droplets of water off of himself, feeling relatively clean given the circumstances. Florence took a moment to brush his teeth, let his hair dry, and he even gave himself a cologne bath. He sprayed the male-perfume all over his body happily, sighing at how awesome he smelled. No wonder he took so many guys home-- if he smelled someone who smelled this good, he'd get into their pants ASAP.

Florence wandered into his kitchen, a towel around his waist and water dripping from his hair. He was a mess, but he smelled amazing, and that's all that matters.

• Love
aesthetic-art-drawing-hand-Favim.com-3386687.jpg
Kaizen Emerald
Anne Marie Emerald

Right after breakfast was down and the father and his daughter enjoyed a delicious meal, Kaizen sat on the table alone as Anne-Marie went to take a shower and change into new clothes. He let her take her time as he went to wash up the dishes and cleaned the kitchen, maybe clean around the apartment to get things neat for tonight.

A sigh left his chapped lips as he walked into the living room after cleaning around the kitchen. He soon heard light footsteps coming from down the hall. His daughter soon came running to the living room, already dressed her pants, pink shirt, socks, and whatnot.

Kaizen smiled at the young girl as he ruffled her wet hair.

"Let's wait for your hair to dry first before we go outside and to the market. Don't want you getting sick, now do we?"

He said, joking in the end. Anne-Marie giggled at her father before giving him the towel she brought with her to let him dry her damp hair.

After everything was ready and the two beings were dressed to go out, Kaizen gave the apartment one more look to see if he forgot anything.

The sky was looking a bit gloomy today, but it was still a decent weather to still go out of the house. Kaizen and his daughter walked in hand-by-hand as they made their way to the supermarket that is only a block away from where the apartment complex was. A sigh escaped his lips as they entered the market. There plenty of people walking around the building, collecting and buying their groceries.

After buying everything they needed, Kaizen and Anne-Marie headed back home to the complex, talking and laughing away as they walked.

"Can't wait to see Mr. Lettiere tonight! You're gonna like him, daddy!"

Anne-Marie stated happily as they reached their apartment door, her father opening the door for them before walking in and went to the kitchen to placed the bags down on the floor. Kaizen chuckled nervously before almost tripping upon hearing the next words of his daughter.

"He would be perfect for you!"

@astreria
fa1.png
florence lettiere
"good morning, class"

Florence spent the rest of the afternoon finishing up his 'mid-term papers' (why the school district called them 'mid-term papers, Florence had no idea) and submitting them into his on-line grade-book. As long as the children did all of their Math correct (2+2, 3+3, 4x1), did all of their English correct (d-o-g, f-r-o-g, c-a-t, h-a-t) and did their Science correct (mercury, venus, earth, mars), the kids got 100%, and smelly-stickers that Florence had bought a few days before.

It took him all of about twenty minutes to grade them, write little victory notes on there, and stick stickers onto it. By the time he had graded all of the papers, he assumed now that it was a good time to get dressed. He looked down at the soggy towel still around his waist, and hoped to God that no one would know Florence grades his papers nude.

Florence headed into his room, ditching the towel in the bathroom on his way inside. He cleaned up the condom wrapper that was on the floor, and turned to his closet. Was this date-- er, was this meal a formal or casual event? Semi-Formal? Semi-Casual? Half-Full? Hal-Empty?

Florence rubbed his eyes, and grabbed an outfit that made sense to him. A while-collard shirt, a black hoodie and a pair of maroon skinny jeans. Semi-Formal-Casual? Perfect. Florence knew from a poorly-written note given to him from Anne that the dinner wasn't until about 6:30, and it was... currently, 5:15 PM. How late did he sleep? Florence took the note off of his night-stand, and looked it over. He'd be lying if he said that he didn't Google the directions, already.

Florence waited to head out, at the perfect time.

• Love
aesthetic-art-neon-tumblr-Favim.com-4597124.jpeg
Kaizen Emerald
Anne Marie Emerald

When it was around six in the evening, Kaizen and his daughter had set up the dinning room, making sure it look decent enough for a small dinner. The meals were still being cooked in the kitchen as Kaizen cleaned up the rest of the apartment.

Anne-Marie was getting herself dressed and everything. Once she was ready, Anne-Marie sat patiently on the couch in the living room as her father worked to get things in order and perfect.

When half of the dinner was ready, Kaizen decided to take a quick shower and changed into a sort of formal outfit for tonight's event.

After showering, Kaizen went through his closet to find the outfit he had in mind. Once he found it, Kaizen went to put it on. He wore a black, denim shirt with a collar and tan jeans. When he was ready, Kaizen walked out of his bedroom and down the hall to the kitchen to finish cooking the rest of the meals before Anne-Marie's teacher came to their apartment building.

@astreria
fa1.png
florence lettiere
"good morning, class"

The walk to the apartment complex was a slow one. It was a little distance away, but it was kind of a refreshing walk. Florence walked silently in the cool night, wondering gently if Kaz even knew who he was. He wondered if he was just being polite to not freak out his daughter, or maybe....

Maybe he didn't even remember him?

Florence and Kaz were pretty drunk that night... Hell, Florence could hardly remember some key elements from their night together, except for that he liked it. He liked it a lot. He liked Kaz a lot. Florence looked up, and found himself at the apartment complex. Florence pushed himself through the doors of the housing unit, and pulled out the piece of paper that the young lady had given him a day prior.

It said the third floor, the seventh room. So that's where he'd go. Florence tucked it away, and walked up the stairs, wondering if he was late at all.

aesthetic-art-eyes-grunge-Favim.com-3649251.jpg
Kaizen Emerald
Anne Marie Emerald

Anne-Marie got off the couch and headed into the kitchen to see what her father was doing at the moment right now. When she noticed that he was still busy with making the food, she sighed softly before going back into the living room.

During the entire time of waiting for the young teacher, Anne-Marie have been opening and closing the door to check if she can see her teacher coming up from down the hall. She hoped he found his way to the apartment complex. The young girl did gave him a note to remind him of the dinner yesterday.

Kaizen stared at the few plates and bowls that any type of meals in it. He decided to go with light meals for tonight dinner. Making it look like healthy foods and what not. A tired sigh escaped from his lips as Kaizen went back to the kitchen to finish the last small meal and drinks before Florence arrive.

Speaking of the devil, Kaizen couldn't get the Italian teacher out of his mind these last few days. Just thinking about him made his body shiver... But in a good way actually.

• Love

@astreria
fa1.png
florence lettiere
"good morning, class"

Florence made his way onto the third floor, but he didn't even make it past the third door when he was attacked by a pint-sized pest. Florence looked down, and saw that little Anne-Marie had tackled him, and clung to his long leg like a mother clings to a child. Florence got used to this greeting, having children do it to you every day of the year made you used to it.

"Hello, Anne-Marie!"
"Hi Mr. Lettiere!"

Florence patted her head, and laughed. "Call me Florence, it's easier to pronounce." Florence joked, and soon the young lady took her teacher by the hand and led him into her home. Florence somehow felt that her house would look something like it did-- minimalistic, clean, comfy. It matched her personality well. Florence took his shoes off at the door to be polite, and felt a pang of anxiety shoot through him at a moments notice. He had no idea what he should do, but he felt he had to do something.

Anne-Marie made it clear that Florence was there, and he felt a flush of color rush through his body.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.