Your Pokémon Life OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was accidentally using an "l" instead of a capital "I". You see how that can be confusing haha

Yesh you needah to git it rite, or I'll bite yer necks off... =P

So... What's our plan for this rp? what's gonna happen, and can we arrive there soon?

I don't know... But getting impaled on spiky ice structures would be a cool way to die.

That would be cool, but painful and bloody. I'm about to reply, but I have to be careful. It's up to Franco to decide what we arrive to, so I can't be too descriptive.

you know what I saw on television that would be awful? The thing that fills tires with air gets stopped into you. You fill up with air until you pop.

Sorry guys, I've been working. We will arrive soon. In another 5 posts probably

Okay, it's fine, I was just wondering. Also, our numbers seem to have decreased. Bummer.

Nocturne has notified me that he will be gone for a few days. For now it will be us three.

That's all right. Since we were told before hand, I'm not upset.

He was the one behind the event and I don't want to go on to far without him. I will do a side event to continue the RP.

I'm still here for today and a bit of tomorrow. So if we can get there by then, I can still be here.

Alright, we can continue for as long as wecan right now

@Iatos You really like injuring Gjinku don't you?

For real. Dang, is he gonna make it? If you have Gjinku die, Amber's gonna lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.