Your Pokémon Life OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
That depends on how you look at it. He fought the Ursaring, but that's about it. Does one act that you didn't even complete make you a hero, or will we change our perspective if he goes?

... This is why you were asking about being impaled earlier. Well, Even if he survives, he might not recover.

Well the first act was self sacrifice to attack a foe and drive it away from others.

The second were a courageous speak that would lead to his doom...

Its kinda like the Hercules thing. He saved a million people without being considered a hero... Then as he chose to sacrifice himself for one maiden he truly became one...

In other words the usual term for heroism is self sacrifice... which Gjinku already managed.

=P Its all a matter of perspective in the end

~~

Also as a Correction to your post, Gjinku theoretically never hit the ground as he were impaled onto a spike shooting from the wall and were hanging above the floor xD

To point out one thing though @Iatos THis cave was carved out...so there aren't gonna be any spikes...It's gonna be smooth as heck.

Yeah, well whatever, what's done is done. It gives it some spice.

Yeah indeed xD.... Sounds pretty hillarious too if its the only 'sharp' place in the cave that he managed to hit too =P

At risk of showing my ignorance, I have to ask. Is Jinx-gu a new character? I'm confused.

Yes. A Misdrevious =P

But I simply couldn't resist the opportunity to mess with the moment xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah. I somehow thought it was Gjinku talking... Is the Misdrevious Gjinku's soul, or did I mess up?

Yeah and it was pretty hilarious too :) I liked the outcome of it. Kinda good character reaction =P

@ [their name]

Status
Not open for further replies.