Your Pokémon Life OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you don't have to delete the post. It would be better if I set in a new scene.

It also seems like some of our participants haven't been on the site for a while. It would be best if I start advertising the group.

Hello, sorry, My internet has been down since friday, so I've had no way of getting on. But yes, I'm still up for this.

Reactions: Lunar❖Franco
I have a big question. How much time has passed between the battle and now? It affects the RP, and Gjinku asked about it. I said a month, but if it's different, lemme know.

Yes, you are right! :) I did intend for a month to pass.

Okay, that's good. I just wasn't sure of the time, and didn't want to mess it up.

K I'm making my new character now but I just realized something. You see the character I'm making is Gastly since Gengar is one of my favourite pokemon of all time ever since gen 1 but to get Gengar you need to trade so how can he evolve in the rp when he becomes a Haunter and wants to become a Gengar and if there's no way I'll just pick a different pokemon.

Reactions: Lunar❖Franco
Of course we can figure something out since this is a special occasion. I will say that you would evolve from a Haunter to Gengar using a dusk stone. The Gengar evolutionary line has been a favorite of mine too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.