YOUR HERO ACADEMIA - Origins

hFy0p12.png

Hajō tilted her head, mirroring Yanagi, though instead of the quiet confusion, her cheeks rose upwards, squishing her eyes shut, as her warm smile threatened to occupy about 90% of her face. With apologetic flair, she waved her hand at the girl, thought it seemed as if she wasn't quite sure what to say, as her pause lingered for just a second too long, making it ever so awkward. Finally, she nodded, and let out a nervous laugh as she bumped the tips of her index fingers against one another. "Haaa, well, I suppose so, you got me there!" she conceded, and scratched her head in embarrasment. "Maybe it's just the nerves today, eh... Apologies for that, and..."

The smiley girl's eyes widened and began to flicker, as a bright red glow saturated her pale cheeks. Bashfully, Hajō took cover behind Emi's clone, who soon found herself being shook by the nervous girl, as if to hide from Kirishima. "But... Kirishima-kun, that sounds... Well, perhaps in the practical exam, I suppose that wouldn't be too indecent?" Hajō's voice had began to drift off into a flimsy muttering, all the while she had kept her hands clasped at the clone's shoulders. Suddenly, that very clone seemed to pull her back.

"Oh, Hayashibara-san, I was meaning to ask something..."

As she spoke, her digits remained glued to the doppelgänger, vigorously shaking Emi's clone; "Are your clones all independent? Can they learn things on their own? 'cause I was thinking, well... Could you make a clone study all night for you? That'd be so neat, wouldn't it?!"

Last edited:
@Novuskai
One of the Emi's watched Mina punch Kirishima in the shoulder, with exact the (lack of) reaction she expected. The blonde looked a touch concerned, as she dwelled on what exactly she could do against someone with a Quirk like that, if it ever came to it. Hero training was competitive, right? And then students started talking about how their Quirks worked without a shirt and Emi shifted uncomfortably, turning her head away.

Meanwhile, the other Emi noticed Kodai's scrutiny and met it with a cheerful little wave. At which point Aoyama strutted in front, drawing the attention of both Emi's. The loud boy was a bit more intense than she was used to and the twin girls reflexively took a step back; the exact same step back actually. Despite occupying different spaces and theoretically being different people, there was an almost photoshopped manipulated media look to seeing the actual effect in real life. Even people trying to choreograph their movements to each other still had slight differences in musculature, in timing, in how they perceived and reacted to their environment. The two Emi's had a synchronicity only a computer might emulate and it was a bit uncanny seeing the effect outside of a movie special effect.

"Ah-" they both said at the same time. With matching grins, the girls looked at each other and the one on the right immediately spoke up. "I have more than two of me," Emi admitted. "And of course we can act separately."

"We are separate people, after all," the Emi on the left said, reaching up to scratch an itch on one cheek...a movement the Emi on the right didn't replicate.

"At least, we are right now," the original speaker said. "Why, what do you do?" she asked Aoyama. The other, on the other hand, directed her attention across the school plaza to the sight of the boys who didn't look especially happy with each other. And was one writing on a board with a marker?

@sun.
At which point the Emi on the left noticed Hajō had evidently taken cover behind her. Having been the Emi who'd actually paid attention to the conversation about removing clothes, she promptly blushed again at the topic before opening her eyes wide as the other girl took her by the shoulders and drew her closer, shaking her. This was a lot more manhandling than she was used to!

"Uh, yes!" she said a second later, looking a touch dazed by the enthusiastic interest. "I'm still me. She's just me too. And-" Emi gathered her wits about her and grinned at Hajō before leaning in close. "I don't need one of me to study all night. I have one at home right now, reading up on the advance coursework already! Though if you want a study buddy, I'd be happy to help you study too!"

Akira Hiraku
U. A. High School - Courtyard
Interaction: Nameri Michi

Mention: Blue-haired Girl

Akira found Michi's power to be interesting. Interesting in 'Cool, you can slide down the street' way, and also in 'Does that mean you can demonstrate the full effect of Newton's Second Law' way. Quirks that interacted with physics law was always interesting. And her quirk fell into physics-meddling category as well. The conversation continued as she predicted; when someone asked about your quirk, asking back was obvious.

"I call my quirk Preservation. I can stop ch-"

"Hey, hey! You there, blue-haired girl-"

But of course, she didn't expect for something else to caught Michi's interest. The interruption left Akira a bit flustered and broke her trail of thought. What now? She couldn't just continue her simulated conversation script after it was halted midway. Timing and flow were important in conversation. Should she pull out now and look for another thing to do? Or... wait?

Michi's words afterward put Akira in another crossroad. The blue-haired girl did look out of it. And Michi sounded truly concerned for the girl (and he was having fun talking!!!). And she wasn't confident she could thicken her face enough to start another conversation. After hesitating over her choices, Akira resolved her will and nodded.

"Alright. Call me if you need help."

And her mind started turning. What was her mind looking for? An activity she could do over prolonged time, could stop doing whenever she wanted, and didn't make anyone feel sorry while looking at her. Preferably, one that didn't attract unnecessary attention, too.

There was no empty branch nearby, but she found a spot shaded by the school wall that wasn't too far from Michi and the girl. Akira opened her backpack. A fresh set of clothes was there, along with three cups of ice cream, two chocolate bars, a notebook and a pen, and surprisingly, a crumpled 1000 yen bill. Akira stared at the money with a complex feeling. So that was where her birthday money went. So the money on the dining room table was Akio's after all?

Akira was going to slowly cast preservation on her belongings to kill time and trained her quirk for a bit, but seeing the money renewed her priority. Akira took her clothes, the ice cream, chocolate, stationary, and the money out. Then she took out some old homework paper, a note from Grandma, and basically took everything out of her bag.

Actually, the backpack she wore today wasn't hers; it was a spare the twins used occasionally when their usual one was cleaned. Akira washed her bag last week and she would have used it if not for the rain that made it wet again. The bag was messy, and taking out all the things laying on the bottom of it made a bit of a clutter outside, but she didn't really care. The only thing that went on her mind at the moment was...

Could her remaining 1500 yen be in the bag too?!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zahzi @Loveless
Kaminari shook Taeken's hand and smiled, "Yeah, I didn't exactly study. I mean, were we supposed to?" He laughed, his left hand reaching behind him to scratch at the back of his head. Kaminari laughed awkwardly at Trafalgar's comment toward the new kid who he still had an arm around. His eyes flicked back and forth between the two and he tried to ignore it and keep focus on what Trafalgar instead said to him, "Study? We were meant to study for it?" Kaminari laughed. Though after a few seconds he awkwardly quieted down to a silence.

Which led into Taeken speaking again, and picked up that he was speaking in a slightly menacing way. Specifically toward Trafalgar. Kaminari awkwardly stepped away from him and stared at the two boys, "Hey, uh, let's calm down! Not supposed to be slinging... words or worse until we start up…" Though he got the distinct sense he was being ignored by the both of them. It was at such a point that he let out a sigh of relief as he heard a loud whistle from the doors to the building, "Seems like the doors are opening. I'll uh, see you both in there! Maybe? I think they have different areas so… possibly not." Kaminari considered this as he began to walk to the front of U.A.

@sun. @Epiphany.
Yanagi seemed to be unnerved by the extremely wide smile that Hajō was giving her specifically. She frowned slightly at the girl, and especially her response. Which did not seem to make sense to Mina, but she simply just shrugged her shoulders at the response once more. Yanagi sighed, "Nerves would make sense…" She trailed off, her face devoid of any telling emotion.

Kirishima nodded to Yanagi, seeing that as her accepting that answer, and smiled at Hajō, "I don't think so! I take my shirt off all the time! Hardly indecent if you ask me!" He laughed at Hajō taking cover, even if he still didn't fully see the embarrassment of the situation. Mina may not have been the most adept at picking up information, but it was very clear to her how Kirishima had no idea about what he was insinuating. A smirk played over her face and she decided to help him dig this hole deeper, "Might be cold though, but hey! You could probably stay warm in this cold if you had some activity to do." She nudged Kirishima with her elbow, winking at Hajō. Kirishima smiles, and then suddenly his eyes go wide as he realizes very clearly what Mina was hinting at. Which also seemed to lead him to realize how what he said was interpreted.

Kodai almost seemed even more taken aback by the way the Emi's both reacted similar to Aoyama strutting forward then any of the other conversation happening. Aoyama seemed to be satisfied by the answer he was given, and returned to his normal smiley-face act. Kodai placed a hand to her chin, and then wandered away suddenly from the group. Much to Aoyama's clear confusion. Mina just waved as Kodai randomly walked off.

Most of the group had already been interested in the new clone of Emi, but seeing the both of them act separately they seemed to all be excited further. Even Yanagi had one of her eyebrows raised at the sight. Aoyama perked up even more as the Emi spoke to him, "Ah, well, I have the most sparkly power of all~☆! Allow me to demonstrate it properly!" Before Aoyama could get a chance to let off any laser a loud whistle was heard closer to the building.

"Oh, looks like it's opening up!" Kirishima said, "I'll uh, maybe go get a spot earlier alright seeya!" He cast a blushed look over at Hajō and rushed off. Mina laughed, and watched as he, Yanagi, and Aoyama headed toward U.A., "Welp! Good luck both of you!" She ran toward the entrance.

@sun. @Epiphany. @BipboopRiri @Zahzi @Loveless @Caracal @Drama Fraud
At the front of U.A. a hero dressed up in a bronze outfit stepped out of U.A. Not much was remarkable about them, apart from the fact that their head was structured like a gigantic whistle. They placed up both of their hands and pressed them on the sides of the whistle, and then let out a high pitched noise loud enough to be heard across all the yard. The whistle hero pointed at the doors, and assuming that most students would get the point, walked back inside the building.

~ ~ ~

As the students finally began to get seated and settled the famous hero Present Mic strutted on stage. He stroked his very thin mustache and cleared his throat before shouting out to all the students present, "WELCOME TO TODAY'S LIVE PERFORMANCE!! EVERYBODY SAY "HEY"!!" Absolutely none of the students said anything, or if any did they were hardly heard in the crowd. Present Mic shrugged off this silence, "WELL, THAT'S COOL, MY EXAMINEE LISTENERS!! I'M HERE TO PRESENT THE GUIDELINES OF YOUR PRACTICAL!! ARE YOU READY?? YEAHH!!!" Silence kept present in the crowd, and after a few seconds Present Mic continued onward.

"THIS IS HOW THE TEST WILL GO, MY LISTENERS! YOU'LL BE EXPERIENCING TEN-MINUTE-LONG "MOCK CITYSCAPE MANEUVERS"!! BRING ALONG WHATEVER YOU WANT! AFTER THIS PRESENTATION, YOU'LL EACH HEAD TO YOUR ASSIGNED TESTING LOCATION!! THAT WILL BE LISTED ON YOUR CARD AS EITHER GROUND ALPHA, BETA, ETCETERA! O.K.?!" It should be obvious by now how the crowd likely reacted. To put it into a simile, they reacted like a crowd at an opera house. Present Mic pointed behind him as the screen flared to life showing four menacing looking robots, "EACH OF THESE SITES HAS THESE VILLAINS…"

Present Mic went on to explain that there were three different villains, and each offered up a different level of points. The weak villain providing 1 point, the medium villain giving 2, and the hardest to defeat villain giving away 3. On the screen behind Present Mic a character suspiciously similar to a famous video game character was seen as a silhouette. Before Present Mic could finish speaking an extremely loud blue-haired kid shouted out from the crowd. He mentioned that there is actually four villains on the sheet, and also called out a random green-haired kid for mumbling during the speech. Which just caused him to melt into his seat.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. EXAMINEE…" Present Mic shuffled with something in front of him, and tried finding the name of the boy who had asked the question, "YOU! EXAMINEE, YOU BRING UP A GOOD POINT! IF WE WERE TO COMPARE THIS TO A VIDEO GAME, CONSIDER THAT FINAL ROBOT LIKE A THWOMP! ONLY ONE AT EACH SITE! AND IT WILL OFFER NO POINTS!! OH, AND ONE MORE THING! AFTER LAST YEAR EACH ROBOT HAS A CERTAIN 'WEAKSPOT' THAT WILL INSTANTLY SHUT IT OFF! FINDING THESE WEAKSPOTS, AND ACTUALLY GETTING TO THEM RELIABLY MAY BE TOUGH, SO IF YOU ARE ABLE, FIND A WAY TO DESTROY THEM! ALRIGHT, ARE YOU READY?! PLUS ULTRA!!!"

~ ~ ~

At the entrance to Ground Delta, the students were told to stand and wait for the loud red light and buzzer. Both of those would signal the doors opening. Until the doors did open each of the students, likely dressed in more appropriate clothing, could talk to one another. Along with seven particular students who had been hanging around there was also Kaminari in this group, and the girl who had vines for hair.

hFy0p12.png

Hajō nodded, her eyes growing larger with each second upon hearing Emi's reply. "Aaah, that sounds so neat, a real luxury! That's really awfully kind of you, too, thank you so much!" After throwing Kirishima a mere whiff of a glance, Hajō's gaze latched onto the pink-skinned girl who seemed to delight in teasing her two potential future classmates; with puffed-out cheeks, gritted teeth and a little flail of the arms (that she hoped conveyed urgency), Hajō hoped Mina would take the hint, though the coin had finally dropped inside Kirishima's head, prompting Hajō to wrap herself up in her own arms, quickly vibrating away and behind the cover of Emi and Emi2 - again.

All the teasing, introducing, and joking came to a halt, however, when Present Mic raised his voice, and lead the crowd of aspiring heroes into a great hall, where they would find their seats. His greetings and explanation seemed to seperate the past, with all its casual conversation( that had taken place just seconds ago), and thrust everyone into the stressful present, where the upcoming hour or so would determine a large portion of everyone's hopefully-heroic future.

"WELCOME TO TODAY'S LIVE PERFORMANCE!! EVERYBODY SAY "HEY"!!"

Without a second of doubt or second-guessing, a certain girl's fist shot up, and with every bit of volume her lungs allowed, Hajō gave a hearty "HEYYYyyy... h-hey?"

The enthusiastic parrotting dwindled into an drant trailing-off-into-abashed-silence, and Hajō's raised hand quickly found its way back down, stiff and glued to her side. "Everyone's... real nervous... Yeah?" Her efforts to disappear in the crowd of hopeful would-be-heroes was sabotaged by the vibrant red glow of her face, that stuck out in the dimly lit room, though, much to her relief, the loud-mouthed teacher quickly went on to explain the exam and drew everyone's attention back to the matter at hand.

"Ahg, I'm not dressed for this! I thought we... Ugh, well, it doesn't matter now." With a quick twirl, Hajō's eyes shot to the bag at her feet, in which she had kept her athletic attire; she had fully anticipated a chance to get changed, but now had to adapt. A subtle nod of the head later, Hajō had balled her hands into fists, and hastily ran after the first wave of students who had left the building to approach the entrance gate, pushing her way through the more sluggish masses.

I'm definitely gonna do this! Definitely! I can't fail!

Her feet dug into the ground slightly, as she came to a halt in front of the gates, where the most eager of students had taken position; she could recognize her newfound-friends, and felt warmth and cold bubble inside of her. Excitement and fear spiraled through her insides, crashing against one another until her stomach felt like a chunk of cold, wet nothingness. Nevertheless, she let her eyes wander to her left, where a blonde boy and a vine-haired girl stood, then to her right, where Kirishima, Mina, and the others were. Giving it her best effort to be encouraging, she raised her arm to chest height, and nodded towards the little group she had grown fond of already.

"Wel'll definitely get through, right?"

Last edited:

Having to wait for the message to be written on the board was... underwhelming. See, when one has this kind of back and forth discussion, the tones, the prods, are an intrinsecal part of it. However, proding at a mute person's life came with none of that. Instead, he had to stay there, sort of 'in-character' as the other party risked a marker through a whiteboard for who knows how long... Eh, not how it was supposed to go, not to mention tiring.

Either way, after standing there menacingly and merely sparing Kaminari a glance or two as he predictably stepped away from them, Taki read the words on the board, twice and blinked, remaining in silence for a moment. He wanted to laugh, something about the chosen phrases were legitimately hilarious to him, but also, there was a chance that Trafalgar would take such a reaction wrong. Instead, the teenager simply shrugged:

"Eh? Weeell, it's not like I own a television or, anything like that."

His tone was direct, though perhaps slightly embarrassed. Think about it, not having either television or internet in a technologically advanced world. Not by choice, no, but by circumstance. It was quite embarrassing to admit and probably unprecedented and hard to understand to those who indeed lived a connected life. But well, at the same time, what would having a television or a computer in his home even do for him? There was no one home most of the time, no one to actually make use of those objects. In a way, having any of those to him would be a waste, not to mention how expensive they would be to maintain.
This type of logic was just really hard for most people to understand. It was like they lived in completely different worlds...

Yoshiaki did sort of agreed with the ego statement, though he saw no harm in it. It was like a pillar at this point, one of the things that kept him going, one of the forces that had kept him alive. If it hadn't been standing on this pedestal he had put himself on, for the extreme sense of care he had towards himself who could tell what path he would have ended at? Certainly something dodgy.

Luckily for him, the door to the building opened and he didn't have to explain himself any further. Letting others in was... not something Taki was either used to or any good at, so not having to try it at all was a relief.

"I'll uh, see you both in there! Maybe?"

"Heh, maybe"

Putting his hands inside his jacket's pockets, Taki had begun following the more dense blonde slowly, just sort of tagging along in the absence of anything better to do. Three or so steps afterwards though, he stopped, gazing at the floor for a bit before looking back towards Trafalgar one last time:

"Exam is starting so... Truce for now, or something... I guess...", he averted his eyes for a moment, clearly uncomfortable with the whole thing, "Well, I'll uhh. I'll catch ya on the flip-side~"

And with some finger-guns Taki was off, making his way towards the entrance.

During the announcement/presentation/whatever else applies to this thing Taki had been thoroughly bored. That Mic guy was trying waaay too hard when clearly none of the students were up for it and the instructions were given in such an awful and unpractical way. Like really, just go straight to the point! No show-like presentation, no trying to appeal to the crowd, just, say things as they are and stop wasting everyone's time...

So yeah, video-game like exam in a simulated cityscape. Cool, cool. More than anything the teenager had been very grateful of when the presentation had finally ended. That Mic guy, that seemingly bottomless reserve of energy in a 'fish out of the water' situation... Damn how much those types ground his gears... Taki hoped he didn't have to listen to this man make a 'performance' like this ever again in his life. Honestly, a couple of minutes more and he would definitely have exited the auditorium with a headache...

Stepping by the entrance of Ground Delta, Yoshiaki joined the others akin to a CEO waltzing inside their own building. Ready? Oh boy, he was more than ready! He had been born ready for this moment! Except when the matter came to attire. What was he even supposed to be wearing for something like this? He already dressed extremely casually and despite what common sense might say he was not taking the jacket off. Not now, not ever.

He gave Kaminari a wave and stared right ahead, already envisioning possible moves and strategies. This was time to get serious, to get focused, to show the world and especially his mom what he was capable of.

And, oh, Yoshi fully intended on leaving them all with their chins on the floor.

Interactions: @Zahzi and @Novuskai

Last edited:
Anthony Trafalgar
'Slag'
With: One chatterbox @Novuskai and one loudmouth. @Loveless
Thoughts: Why is Japan like this?

To be honest, Trafalgar was expecting a much more volatile response from Taki. Still, it wasn't a bad surprise. He had assumed he would be the usual run of the litter wannabe punk he had run into constantly in England. This change of pace though, he found it refreshing. Perhaps a nicer approach was needed now. Ah, he knew what he needed to wri-

AND THEN THERE WAS THIS ASSHOLE.

To say Trafalgar was not a fan of the screaming idiot cosplaying as a damn microphone was an understatement. A few choice moments were devoted to a hammer being thrown at the man. No harm in thought-crime, right..?
Blinking back into reality, he watched as both Kaminari and Taki began making their way inside. He nodded to Taki, giving a thumbs-up at the truce statement, watching them leave.

It wouldn't click for another few moments that he needed to follow them too.
Whoops.

--------------------

Inside the Auditorium, it didn't take Trafalgar long before he wanted to just walk out and get nice and comfortable in that aforementioned cell.

THE FUCKER FOLLOWED US HERE.

For the majority of the presentation, he stared at the spot directly behind Present Mic's face, an eye twitching at every. Single. Syllable.
Stop talking.
Stop it.
No one LIKES YOU.
Well. Except for the weird green-haired kid mumbling incessantly.
THANK YOU GIANT POINDEXTER FOR ATTACKING THE IDIOT.
I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STOP TALKING. WHO THE FUCK WEARS SUNGLASSES IN A DARK ROOM ANYWAY!?

--------------------

Being away from Present Mic seemed to have calmed Trafalgar down considerably. Making his way to Ground Delta, he stopped short of the groups like before. He stared up at the large, metal gates separating them from the testing grounds. The point was to destroy a bunch of robots rack up points. An odd test for Heroes...
He shrugged, choosing to end his pondering and go back to people-watching until the exam started.

Hopefully the jackass in the suit from before remembers to turn off the harness when it starts........

Akira Hiraku
U. A. High School - Ground Delta
Interaction: -

Mention: -

"...aaand I found it!"

Akira yelled triumphantly with three 500 yen coins on her balled fist, momentarily forgetting where she was. When she came back to her sense, the stares she received from the people around froze her in the winner pose. With face burning with embarrassment, Akira slowly gathered back the candy wrappers, notebook, and all the objects she shook out of the bag when looking for those coins.

She only became more flustered when people started to move into a building after the signal from a teacher. The courtyard was already empty when she ran, bag resting on her left shoulder, toward the door. The stares she received when she closed the door behind her was few, but it included the stare of one of the heroes. Compared to the stares from the people in the courtyard, it was even more embarrassing.

No words came from Akira during the whole explanation. Not even the 'hey' Present Mic asked everyone to say (which was a relief or it would really really embarassing if she had said it). The exam sounded straightforward enough. Subduing villains didn't sound too hard considering her quirk. The question in her mind now, does she bring anything she can use on the exam?

---------
Akira moved toward Ground Delta with a thoughtful crease on her forehead. The snacks were out of question. The money was of no use. Notebook? No. She knew a bit of karate and judo, but Uncle Francis only taught her the basic. And the karate she learnt five years ago while the judo she only learnt for eight days.

"...should I carry these after all?"

In Akira's hand was a pencil case. Inside was a mechanical pencil, an eraser, a red pen, a black pen, a ruler... and a steel compass.

What made Akira had a complicated gaze on her was naturally the compass. It was made of steel. If she held it correctly she could use the self-defense technique Akio boasted off... but did she really want to do that?

After thinking that the villains were robots and it was a test, Akira grasped the compass and put the pens and pencil inside her back pocket.

@Novuskai
The arrival of an actual Hero, in person, drew the attention of both Emi's and they watched raptly as opened up with his speech. The first call for a 'HEY' surprised her so much, neither of herselves said anything, despite Hajō's attempt to cheer. And when he goes for his second call for student response, they both looked around and saw everyone else not reacting. While they want to answer that call for cheering, they couldn't possibly do it alone! Too embarrassing! She didn't want to suffer Hajō's fate! So she remained mute and both Emi's gave each other guilty looks instead.

Besides, she soon had something else to concentrate on. A ten minute long test? With villains? Three types of robots worth points, and a big robot to avoid? Wait, destroy? How on earth was she supposed to destroy robots?

Once signaled to line up at the doors, the Emi's mutely traveled along with the rest of the students lining up. Neither copy bothered to hide their nervousness. As they stood there, waiting for the test to start, both chatted with each other, quiet enough not to make a ruckus but easy enough to overhear if everyone else wasn't talking much.

"What do you think?" the first asked the second.

"How can we fight robots?" the second answered, looking fearful.

"I wonder how big they'll be."

"Hey, maybe we could mob their legs?"

"And trip them!"

"Do you think we can share points?" The second Emi craned her neck to look around at the other students. "I mean, we might not be able to hurt them but if we could immobilize them and set up someone else for the victory, that's worth something, right?"

"Do you know that, though?"

"What else can we do?"

They stared at each other, both looking grim.

LET'S GET READY TO RRRRUMBLE!
All the students were lined up and ready, but some may have been less than ready ( @Drama Fraud ). One particular student that currently had a black eye was not in a very 'ready'-like position ( @BipboopRiri ). Two that looked extremely similar were debating on how they were going to take out villains ( @Epiphany. ). One was still being weighed down with quite a heavy metal harness ( @Zahzi ). Mina, the pink-haired girl that Tomo had likely
heard​
more than seen yelled out to another very energetic girl ( @sun. ), "Of course we'll get through! I'm looking forward to having you all as classmates." She gave finger guns in no particular direction to everybody around. Another student looked to be extremely ready to go whenever the doors would open ( @Loveless ).

As a certain watery-haired girl ( @Galgallin ) was about to speak the gigantic doors let out a siren and a red light shone above everyone as the familiar voice from before yelled out, "OKAY, LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!" As the doors opened every single student got a great view all the way throughout Ground Delta. In front of them was a wide city-size street that extended all the way to a lowered city-square. It circled around the block-sized square before continuing on to what looked like a similar pair of closed doors on the other side. Some of an industrial section and a residential area could be seen from this far.

From this door the students could see a multitude of the robots they were told about all the way down the street. Starting from a city block away was one of the 2-point robots climbing up a skyscraper on the right-side of their view. Next was three 1-point robots gathered at a corner wheeling back and forth slightly. Behind them directly was another 2-point robot which was currently looking up at a slightly larger 2-point robot on top of a city roof. Withing the lowered city block area was two 1-point robots nearby the most difficult point-giving robot. A gigantic robot with gigantic 40mm guns attached at it's shoulders. Down the street was the current furthest away robot: another 2-point robot attached to the left-side of the street.

Of course before them was also various other streets and areas that even more robots were likely waiting down. A majority of the students began running as soon as they heard the alarm, and most of them either went straight for the pack of three 1-point robots or began heading down some of the larger city streets to chase after different robots. Kirishima specifically kept dashing down the street, almost eager to try and get his hands on the 3-point robot.

nameri_michi.png

He had expected some kind of response by this point. Maybe a word, a visible facial reaction, at least her flinching or reacting even just a little... but nothing. The blue-haired girl just kept staring into space and in his general direction. The boy was starting to get very worried. Her breathing seemed stable and she just seemed... out of it... maybe he could leave her be? But how could he know if she is truly alright? If she wasn't, how could he leave her there all alone?? Michi was facing a big dilemma at that moment and though keeping a poker face, his body language screamed at possible spectators that he was fairly distressed. In the midst of this panic, he remembered the girl that he had been talking with not that long ago, maybe he could ask help from her! With a new plan in mind, Michi collected himself and started looking around the area since the nice girl shouldn't have walked very far. 'Ah, there she is! She is... dealing with her own problem with her bag... ah...' It was at this point that the previously suppressed distress in the teen came back in full force. 'I, should I go help Akira and then ask for her help? Should I help the girl first? What, what ah, hnnnnn-'

At that moment, his thoughts finally got cut off by a sudden whistling that startled him and got his full attention right away. He had made it a habit of if possible focus on something else when panicking to suppress the internal turmoil. Can't feed the downward spiral if you suddenly and progressively stop giving it fuel to keep going down. 'Oh, Oh right! The, the exam! Ok, ok... I... I don't want to leave her, but I can't miss out on this... I'll just get someone to come to check on her. ok, yeah, that will work. Ah, Akira. is she...' Turning around to where the glass wearing girl was last time he looked, he only found emptiness, she had already left. This actually relieved Michi a bit, one less worry. Having made up his mind, he grabbed his bags and jogged at the direction the... whistle...headed person pointed the students to, paying special attention to his surroundings on the way, being on edge and with a serious mood. Thankfully he was able to spot a staff member before arriving at the hall and told them about the situation, of a girl that seemed to be very out of it, hair that looks like water, gooey skin, wearing shorts and a white t-shirt, and check on her if she needs any help. Once the adult was on their way to help the girl, Michi felt a lot calmer and made his way into the hall, found his seat and got comfortable while anxiously waiting for the briefing on the exam.

Michi was so nervous he didn't even notice the announce walking onto the stage, so his loud booming voice took him by surprise so badly he almost yelped out loud but was able to contain himself. The next thing he heard after the teacher's greeting was a single girl's "Hey!" amid the deafening silence, which made the boy turn in the direction of the voice, only to see an embarrassed, blushing girl hiding into her seat in awkwardness...

"...poor girl.", the black-haired boy muttered to himself.

After looking at her for a bit, Michi recognized it was the same pretty girl he had seen outside. 'She... seems the enthusiastic and naive kind... I hope she stays safe.' And with that quick thought, his attention quickly went back to the pro-hero talking to the crowd at the moment. The teen noticed that the loud man was trying to get the crowd involved, but to no avail... but the teacher seemed used to it and just kept going with his speech. From the contents of said speech, Michi got to learn what this year's exam would consist of. 'Robots, robots... I should be able to handle them? Oh! Do they have a weak spot? Much easier, I can just knock em over then~' With a sense of confidence that he could handle the challenge, he looked at his card while listening to the specifics on the robots. 'Ground delta, ok! Hm, points? sounds simple en- wait, a 0 point one? that is super tough? ...Isn't that, a bit dangerous?' Just when he was starting to relax, anxiety struck the boy again, with thoughts of if he was going to be safe, if his fellow testees would be safe... but as his mind was spiraling once again (and what it seems to be a trend by now), he got interrupted by the teacher's booming voice sending them off with a plus ultra, to which he responded by snapping out of his stupor and heading to ground delta.

Once the teen got to the testing grounds, he could once again feel his anxiety raising looking at the imposing steel gates. Suddenly he remembered about the girl with water hair and Akira, thinking and worrying a bit about how they were doing now and if Akira was feeling as nervous as he was... still caused him stress but a lot less so than what could be otherwise by stressing about the 0 point robot again. The young man was very deep in his thoughts trying to keep himself busy, keep anxiety low... too deep in fact, as he had neglected to even look around the are beyond just locating and lining up by the gate. Didn't even notice that Akira, water-hair girl and excitable girl were all in the same area. Even worse... he wasn't ready at all when the gates opened and the test commenced!! He even still had his bag on his hand. By the time he came back to reality, people were entering in droves towards the city. 'Michi Michi WHAT ARE YOU DOING. THIS IS ALL OR NOTHING, GO GO GO!' Basically kicking himself into gear, he sprinted towards the entrance with everyone else and prepared for a difficult fight. He was going to make it, however difficult or intimidating it may be.

With a resolved, slightly confident expression, he rushed towards the back of the group at the best speed he could muster and entered the testing grounds.

(OOC: First post in a looooong while. I hope I'm not too rust by this point, and let's get this ball rolling guys!)

"Eyes on the prize, focus on your strenghts, think ahead, be always alert. You've got this, man. You've got this."

When the doors to Gate Delta had at last opened, Taki had two motivations to dash inside. One, the exam was starting and by going early he could plan things better. Second, Mic was the one doing the announcements again... Nooooooo, anything but this guy again! And thus, he had dashed in, wanting to be as far away from the man as he could. Begone, you loud, rambling person, begone!

Anyway, the exam was at hand. The show of a lifetime was about to begin.

Right at the first intersection, Yoshiaki had hit the jackpot. One of the robots was climbing the side of one of the buildings. He couldn't help but grin at the sight of that, the machine was just where he wanted it to be... The logic behind it? Well, the one thing the teenager could do was get heavier, so disregarding points themselves, it was logical to go for those that were in higher places first. Throw himself on them, cause the target to fall. Gravity would be his greatest ally on a situation like this. Heh, that first one was all his!

He stopped dashing, but without fully stopping. The already spent sole of his sneakers brushing against the floor in the lack of enough friction to truly prevent the movement, then rotating his body towards the right and taking a step forwards to change trajectory. Not the best form one had ever seemed as the 'break' of the direction change had threatened to almost trip the boy directly against the asphalt. Yet, in a silly, disorderly manner, Taki managed to not fall, making a run for it towards the inside of the building.

Swinging the glass doors open, he had only come to a halt at the foot of the stairs, a brief stop to catch his breath and assess the situation. Stairs, some of the big city folks would not be very glad of having to deal with them. The teenager snickered just thinking about it, stair where part of his daily-life, they separated layers and layers of simplistic houses, stacked almost like a castle of cards, upwards the hill. To go anywhere in the community meant being faced with two or three sets of stairs back and forth. As such, one would expect Taki to have developed a way to go through them quicker than normal.

You'd be right.

He grabbed onto the handrail and used it to fling himself up four steps on. He kept doing so, almost automatically getting to the floor then holding the handrail again. The action was common ground for Taki, who was quite relieved to even have a handrail to use. Normally he'd not and just have to hop two or three steps over and over, with no kind of safeguard as he did so. A younger Yoshiaki had tripped and fallen down stairs many times, before effectively perfecting the technique. Less than 10 minutes later, he had reached the rooftop.

Pumped up by the chase, the boy had automatically kicked at the door to the rooftop, as if he could have done like a movie and caused the hinges to break and the whole thing to fall. Realistically, nothing happened and Yoshiaki felt a little silly of not having tried the handle first. It was open, of course it was open... Why would it not be open??

The sight from the rooftop was... breath-taking. It was something to reach the highest point of the community and then look down at it, see all the houses side-side, spread out like a colorful yet uneven chess board. But this?! Seeing all the skyscrapers lined up one after the other, the streets going through them, the horizon at the end... Even if it was just a recreation of an actual town done for practice. It was beautiful and a little intimidating too. Looking at something like that really put into perspective how small one really was when compared to other objects.

Like the robots he would be up against. Oh right!

Shaking his head to get back into focus, Yoshiaki gave himself a niiiice stretch then stepped further on into the rooftop. Approaching the edge of the building, careful not to fall, because that'd have been really stupid to do, he leaned a bit forward, taking sight of the robot that was still distracted by its own climb. Oh well, he hoped this worked, since plan B took some aiming. He couldn't guarantee to get that part right from this far...

"Hey you there! The junkyard gorilla!", he yelled down at the robot, "How about you come up here and face me, you scrap-metal Frankenstein abomination?! I'll send you back to the trash container that you came out of!"

Okay, maybe Taki had taken it a bit far, but eh. It was a robot, it most likely had no hard feelings and shouting swears at it like this was incredibly cathartic so, meh. Sue him.

Interactions: @Novuskai

Anthony Trafalgar
'Slag'
With: No one at the moment.
Thoughts: I hate everyone wearing sunglasses right now...

Trafalgar watched as the doors opened and the excitement of the others around him as the exam finally began. He watched as the loudmouth from before and some spiked redhead began their charge. Some were hesitating like the boy with the black eye, but would eventually press forward.
And then.
There was Trafalgar.
Waiting for his harness to be unlocked.
Any time now.....
....Right?

It wouldn't be for another fifteen seconds before the beeping behind him finally came, a large magnet that had been primed on the back of his neck disengaged and fell to the ground, leaving a small indent on the ground. Apparently his handler thought this was the funniest thing in the world to do.

Cu̸҉n̷̛̛͘t̵̡͟͞

He couldn't help but stretch now that the weight was removed. Freedom was a glorious feeling, even though he knew it was only temporary.
The cracking of his joints would have been audible had the chaos around him not be present. He then began hopping in place, judging how much weight he had just lost. A genuine grin on his face before he looked at the gate and its robots in front of him.

Within seconds he had already caught up to the rest of the students, a dead sprint to catch up only capable without any absorbed metal he assumed most would go after the group of one-pointers and the lone two-pointer.

He would start with the pair of two-pointers beyond them.

As he broke from the group, he let one hand fall onto a metal guardrail, upon contact, it disappeared and began to form into a different form while he continued his mad dash, forming into a makeshift spear of sorts. Once fully formed, he immediately flung it toward the higher of two robots, aiming for its center, to see if it would have any real effect. Any excess metal from the rail was then used for footholds along the side of the wall reach the lower one.
The spear did in fact make its mark, burrowing further and further into it as it began absorbing the metal from within. As it did so, Trafalgar's weight began to increase from the absorbed metal. Convenient, as the other robot had begun to flee while shooting what seemed to be rubber bullets at him. The more he absorbed, the more they just bounced off as he continued creating makeshift stairs. By the time they had both made it to the rooftop, Trafalgar had run out of patience for the little bastard and its tail-gun of bullets. Were his target made of flesh and blood what happened to that poor robot would have been ripped from a horror flick. But since it's a robot, we're still cruising in PG-13 territory.

Unfortunately, being out in the open on the rooftops would leave him in clear view of that massive robot...Which may or may not have had a front-row seat to two of its buddies being murderificated.

I wasn't aware robots could look...Vengeful.

Two shots rang out from the 40mm cannons aimed right at Trafalgar for his anti-robot transgressions. He immediately began absorbing what he could from the destroyed robot in an effort to...Wait. It's an exam. There's no way they'd use something that could be potentially life-threatening to childen, right?

His next thought was after the impact had sent him flying from one end of the rooftop to the other, almost falling off entirely. And while his thoughts were completely justified, showing them here would be detrimental to the integrity to UA's values.

He then hobbled back to the broken robot to absorb everything he could in case round two was on its way....​

hFy0p12.png
(with mal <3 Including Trafalgar @Zahzi )

With one last nod, Hajō returned Mina's supportive gesture, and got into position to start running. Still dressed a little inappropriately for the occasion, the wave of students swept her along into the first part of Ground Delta, where aspiring heroes fizzled out into little clusters left and right, some immediately hunting down their targets, while others looked a little intimidated, as if they had no anticipated such a demanding exam.

Hajō lolloped down the main street of the simulated cityscape, the momentum of a plethora of pushing and wrestling competitors slowly subsiding. Instead of attacking her own prey, she let her gaze wander to the first robots being taken to the recycling bin, and with her fists pressed against her hips, her stance shifted; a sense of stubborn recognition rippled through her body, hardening her posture. Quirks were fired off into impressive attacks, some ranged, others empowering the wielder, and the truth dawned on Hajō in a glaring manner, as she let her eyes cling to Kirishima, who fearlessly dashed towards certain chaos. Kirishima continued charging down the street, until he suddenly put up his arms, hardening them in front of his own body. Out of nowhere a gigantic, nearly watermelon-sized rubber bullet shot out and hit him dead-on. Kirishima was launched back off down the street, landing with a thud in a solid impact into the road.

"Aw, man... Guess that whole charade wasn't that useful, everyone's going all out. "

Without hesitation, the girl fished at the waist portion of her pristine dress, digging and clawing at the fabric. What once was a surely-expensive piece of a preppy wardrobe, quickly found itself ripped apart into bright rags; with furrowed brows, Hajō made sure to knot up the now disconnected seams, turning her attire into a make-shift skirt and a cropped top that did not evoke the previous sense of wealth no more.

"Shame, but everyone's doing their best, there's no point in holding back. And we definitely can't have any handicaps..."

Finally, she let up, wiped her forehead with the back of her head, and, with puffed cheeks, intertwined her digits so as to stretch her arms and hands to their fullest, as if readying for a lesson of P.E.

"Or trying to keep any infos to myself, huh?"

For a moment, it seemed that Hajō was lost in her own muttered musings, until the corners of her eyes shifted towards her temples, as if moved by tension alone, and a sharp gleam flashed across her chronically-blushing countenance.

"Alright! Here we go!" she yelled into the echoing soundscape of screaming students and shattered facades, and dashed towards the group of students who honed in on various robots. A bright glow emanated from her exposed midriff, whirling and spiralling wildly, until finally, a transluscent disc formed around her in a radius of what seemed larger than the girl's own height. With inhuman spring in each of her leaps, it seemed as if Hajō moved without the same weight as any other student had to, her speed picking up with each effortless push of her soles against the unforgiving concrete.

"Hands off!"

Hajō was all business, and it showed in her rigid pose as she honed in on the group of robots and students, easily blowing past the surprised teenagers, and into the fray. Within the blink of an eye, the bright ring swirled and came alive, and with a flowing motion of her hand, the robot began to lift off the ground, her thighs tensing as she tackled herself into its direction.

"MINE!"

In a bizarre scene, the unassuming girl seemingly succeeded in her herculean task of lifting the robot with her bare hands, and twirled on the spot, propelling the robot into its "companions", as the ring around her hips grew out of control, flashing a binding light. A mere second later, the robots trashed each other, as the thrown enemy crashed into its duplicate with obscene force.

"Score!" Hajō shouted, forming a triumphant fist, though her other hand patted her tummy, as if she felt a bit queasy.

Two robots were immediately trashed by the intense control of gravity Hajo had put over them. They lay in a near crumpled pile on the ground as overhead on the scoreboard Hajo's name gained two points beside it. One of the students who had been running up stopped and smiled at her, the brown haired girl giving her a thumbs up, "Nice work with... whatever power you have."

Another student who had just finally run up stopped, put his hands on his knees and coughed toward the ground, "I. JUST. GOT HERE!!!" The student, who looked to have some heavy metal covering his feet crouched down to catch his breath even more. The last robot was standing without seemingly a scratch. After a few seconds it seemed to crumple as if accepting the beating it had taken from the other two. It fell into similarly beaten up metal pieces on the floor. Dashing down the street Mina seemed to notice the quick work Hajo had made of all three robots, "Great work Hajo! Maybe we'll match up with scores!" She splashed acid down near her feet and glided down the nearest side street in the city block.

With a satisfied smile, Hajō waved at the pink-skinned girl, following her trail for just a moment. More urgently on her mind, however, was her score, and with that, the larger machine that had aimed for a foreign-looking student earned itself a mental cross-hair. Once more, Hajō spun around, and as fueled by the motion itself, the binding ring around her waist lit up once more, as she dashed towards the crumbling scenery like a feral. "Don't die, stranger!" she screeched, and for a moment, as she passed him, he could feel the burden of his absorbed metal shrink. "That's mine now," the cheery girl sneered at her competition, aiming for the larger machine, and seemingly changing the trajectory of its bullets as they now fired at her, too.

@Novuskai
When those gigantic doors swing open wide, the left Emi literally eeped. Her right-side self put an arm around her shoulders and hugged her tightly before they both trotted forward. Seeing the flood of other students, the girls hung back a little but still made steady progress forward. Everyone here had a Quirk that gave them varying degrees of confidence, judging by the looks of determination on so many faces. Not Emi. She had no doubt she could be incredible in the field. But robots? What could she possibly do against robots?

Swallowing hard, Emi pulled out three phones with matching Bluetooth headsets. A faint popping noise preceded the arrival of two more Emis from the existing two. Then four more popping sounds bumped the number to eight. One last pop and nine of herselves clustered at the junction of the streets, as the other students split up.

The Emi with the phones handed out two of them to two other Emis, and all three donned their headsets. Then all nine broke into groups of three and each followed a cluster of students. One towards the 2-point robot climbing the building, one the three 1-point robots, and one towards whichever of the other targets had the most students following.

None of them knew what they were going to do when they engaged the robots. But hopefully something would occur to them. If nothing else, perhaps they could at least help if a student got hurt and needed to be pulled out of danger or something...

The Entrance Exams had begun, and as they had the teens dashed out! Already some were clearly making their mark going after and destroying some of the robots they could see. Aside from the main students there were plenty of other students around destroying and even on a rare occasion deactivating robots. Some particularly notable students had more happening to them.

@Loveless
Taki yelled down at the robot, which of course began to dash up the building at him. Before it could get to him there was just the right opportunity for Taki to give his first true show of power, and not to mention the robot had no way to escape from him now. The potential attack would crush the robot for sure, and perhaps the people watching went a bit eager with assuming it would work, already having assigned the points to Taki. What Taki may or may not have noticed depending on his perception was the other two-pointer that was crawling across the other side of the building and onto the rooftop he was on. There was also another two-pointer climbing across the roof to his left as well.

@Zahzi
Trafalgar underestimated U.A.'s initiative to get students prepared, but before he did so he managed to take down two two-pointers. Their useless metal shreds both on the ground and within Trafalgar now. Then came the rubber cannon's bullets, knocking Trafalgar to the ground, just as would be expected of the hard-class "villains". The three-pointer had it's full attention on Trafalgar. So much so that it didn't even pay attention to the red blur that was working his way back to it, "Hey metal guy, think you can take another one of those for me?" Kirishima smiled at Trafalgar as he dashed down the street.

@sun.
Hajō was another student easily proving her worth in the competition. Taking care of three robots with extreme ease. Even if they were one-pointers the feat couldn't be so easily discounted. Hajō then made an attack on the large three-pointer with its own attack being slung back at it, and actually managed to take care of it's left cannon. The robot seemed to be angered at the attack, and prepared to fire another giant rubber bullet.

@Epiphany.
The Emi's had immediately set themselves out across the city. Group one found themselves close by Hajō and Trafalgar. The main street of the city. The second group of Emi's headed down the street to the left and the last group went to the street down the right. Where they found themselves next to the same energetic pink girl from earlier, "Heya Emi...s!" She laughed at her extremely minor joke, "So, following the gold then? And by that I mean me of course." She had just got down spraying down acid on a two-pointer, and the melted piece of metal was hardly recognizable now.

@BipboopRiri and @Drama Fraud
Michi and Akira were two students that were slower to get to the main action, and considering their personalities they, through one way or another, both ended up close by each-other down the street from the gigantic factory/industry area of the city. They would find themselves in a slightly more secluded area, with little activity at the current moment. Akira was very clearly more winded, but they both could easily see the group of Emi's that were right behind them.

~

The chaos begins. As if there hadn't been enough robots far more were being brought into the area. The number seemingly tripled in number. Which meant far more targets for everyone to take care of.
@Epiphany. (Just know that every interaction involves you.)

GROUP 1 - Michi, Akira, Group 2 of Emi's
@BipboopRiri @Drama Fraud
Around the group the sound of robots was intensely overpowering. Two-pointers were climbing on building walls and over the top of roofs to get to the group of teenagers. One-pointers whirled down the street, some coming from the north and some from the south. Up the street to the north another three-pointer began firing shots, and likely missing the teenagers from down the street. Though it wasn't as evident there was a student that had caught themselves in the wall near a one-pointer and was having trouble freeing themselves out of it.

GROUP 2 - Trafalgar, Hajō, and Group 1 of Emi's (Also Kirishima)
@Zahzi @sun.
The group, still picking themselves up from the three-pointers shots would quickly find themselves also surrounded by two-pointers. They crawled along the building rooftops and began to fire an absolute hail of rubber bullets down on the students. Kirishima dashed back slightly to protect some weaker students from the bullets, but could only do so much. A student right next to Trafalgar was in clear pain as she tried to cover her head with her arms, the rubber bullets impacting harshly against her skin. Along with all these bullets came another gigantic one from the Three-pointer down the street. This time however it was not aimed at Hajō, but the exhausted student right next to her.

GROUP 3 - Group 3 of Emi's (Also Mina and Yui Kodai)
The group of Emi's that went down the right were also being surrounded by a ton of two-pointers. One student, Yui Kodai, was being cornered by two-pointers against one of the buildings in front of the Emi's, but they also had another pressing concern. A three-pointer had just entered from down the street, preparing it's giant rubber-shooting cannons. Mina formed an acid shield and prepared to go and help out Yui, but was shot in the back by some of rubber bullets from the two-pointers. She focused her efforts on just shielding herself, knowing that she'd need a few seconds to recover.

All the way down the street, a gigantic rumbling was apparent. Not only had chaos activated, but the BOSS had arrived. It's gigantic form visible even to those not on the main street. It towered over most of the buildings, a godzilla-sized robot capable of easily taking down it's own robot allies in this exercise. It slowly made its way to the city center, having no ranged capabilities… that the students could see.

Anthony Trafalgar
'Slag'
With: Too many to count.
Thoughts: The giant one is going to wait. I have a score to settle now..

Both remarks from Kirishima and Hajō would be met with an annoyed stare as he regained his composure for what was to come. He took his time to regain as much metal as he could from the downed robot in front of him, taking in the scene around him. More robots and their annoying rubber bullets. It didn't take long for another student to wander nearby and become a target. He looked over at her, she wasn't able to ignore it like he could. He gave a sigh before slamming his forearm into the ground in front of her and lifting upward, a sheet of metal jutting out as his arm left the spot; A makeshift shield for the student. He raised an eyebrow to the student, silently asking if this was really the best place for them, before he heard a loud rumbling in the distance.

It didn't take long to notice the mechanical behemoth in the far back that dwarfed the buildings around them. The fourth kind of robot? Now wasn't the time to speculate; for now it didn't show any ranged capabilities, so it wasn't a threat- for now. He then turned his attention back to the three-pointer from before. He had a small matter of REVENGE to take care of. That amount of metal would be very useful later, too...

Sprinting was out of the question right now. The amount he had absorbed made him akin to being as heavy as his current target. So, improvisation was in order...And if he snagged a few of the new 2-Pointers at the same time, well, who could judge...?
He took advantage of the fact the 3-pointer was focused near Hajō for the moment as he placed both hands on the ground this time as a pillar of metal shot from the ground with him on the top as it quickly rose above the buildings, casting a shadow mover the 3-pointer. He had no doubt he was already taking attention of the robots from most of everyone else- A much needed reprieve for some. He took note of the robots he could see along the 'path' to the 3-pointer. He also took notice of the factory in the far end of the Exam Grounds. If this went on for awhile, he could stockpile from there. This tower took the majority of his supply. He would count it as High-Risk-High-Reward as he leaned forward, making the thin pillar creak and groan before it began falling toward the 3-Pointer. The last of his metal was invested into a similar spear from before and hurled at the closest 2-Pointer to gain metal on the way down.

The ride down wasn't all THAT bad. Sure, most people would use words like 'Traumatic', or 'Terrifying', or 'Batshit insane what the fuck were you thinking', but those kinds of people weren't the ones with their minds dead-set on getting to one particular robot before anyone else. Revenge can be quite the goal if utilized appropriately. He hunched forward as he came closer and closer to the 3-Pointer, before jumping off before the pillar began to lose it's height over the robot. While airborne, Trafalgar felt a sudden spike in weight; confused, he looked back to where he jumped from. As the pillar collapsed, it found an unsuspecting victim in the form of a 1-pointer near Trafalgar's target. A 'Happy Accident'..?

Who cares? More metal!

Using his now-galvanized shoulder as point of impact, he aimed for the 3-Pointer's head as his next step of his Revenge-Fueled plan using Minecraft logic and real-world physics.

This was definitely going to hurt.

But it would hurt the robot more.

Ohhhh, it was actually coming! Taki felt like a true genius over the fact that his plan was working, as he watched filled with expectation the robot climbing towards him from bellow. This dumb machine was about to be made in scrap metal and it had no idea of its future. He giggled to himself over how funny the situation was. Well, for him, of course. Not the robot.

The robot was doomed.

Other than the one he was already targeting, the sounds of even more heavy steps approaching, had prompted the teenager to glance away for a split-second, noticing the presence of two others that had decided to join the party. So an endurance challenge, huh? Yoshiaki could only grin at the prospect. Oh. IT.WAS.ON!

Quickly turning around to finger gun at the one invading his rooftop, Taki took a step closer to the edge in preparation for the act:

"Hey, hey! No need to get hasty, there's enough Yoshiaki to everyone~~", he winked, "I'll be back soon, it's a promise~!"

Rotating back with what could only be described as a break dance move, Taki took the last two steps forwards and held his breath, allowing his feet to let go of the surface, free-diving directly at the oblivious machine...

*RAM!*

*KA-BLAM!*

Metallic debris flew and the asphalt sank as the two, Taki and this now poor mangled robot, had made it into the ground. Having both used his elbow to protect his face and stab at the machine as some sort of makeshift spear, the center of the robot's torso was no more, squished and splintered due to the amount of pressure it had just been put through. The boy himself didn't know a lot about the science behind it, he had just gathered that more weight over a tiny spot was more efficiently at some point. Though, getting un-stuck from the dead robot carcass was quite annoying, as he had to gently untangle his elbow from the new hole on the machine...

Having accomplished that a while later, he made sure to kick one of the pieces away. Just because he could. No respect for the leftover scraps. No respect at all. Not like it could stop him now anyway, right?

"One down, two to go.", the teenager had muttered to himself, while taking off his beloved jacket and tying it around his waist. The temperature felt like he just ran a marathon, sweat included.

Okay, so maybe he should have listened to one of the rando's advice and left it behind. But then thinking again, naahhh~ Since when did Yoshiaki follow other's instructions against his will? That's right! NEVER! And he wasn't going to start now. The jacket stayed.

Stretching himself in anticipation for round two, Taki turned around and ran back into the building, spending about 6 minutes to go up the stairs again. The other robot was right in front of the rooftop's entrance.

"Have you missed me?!", the teenager let out from the corridor, dashing outside.

He lept, holding his breath at the end of the action, having just thrown himself against the metallic enemy.
Time to brace for impact.

Interactions: @Novuskai

Last edited:
hFy0p12.png

Hajō's Quirk flared out into a milky flash, letting her soles hit the cement of the building upon which the imposing 3P-Robot had positioned itself. Wiping her forearm across her face, a tense expression hardened her features, teeth grinding into her bottom lip.

"This one's a lot stronger than the other ones..."

Her arms shot in front of her, hands balled into fists, as the searing brightness flashed up again, manifesting itself as a disc that billowed impatiently, waiting to be used for an evasive maneuver; however, the faux-villain did not continue its flurry before Hajō's spotted a whole murder of two-pointers hauling mechanical-ass towards the small group of students at the foot of the structure - among them the foreigner she had seen earlier. With a sigh of relief, she watched him craft a metal structure to protect the potentially injured girl next to him from a hailstorm of bullets; and with a pang of guilt she admitted she had judged him wrongly.

However, there was no time for a further character study, as the gargantuan enemy had firmly established its presence in the middle of the road, taking aim at her. With determination, she willed a whirlwind of light, until finally the pained groan of a male student emerged from behind her, where she spotted the tired boy from just moments before her own frenzy.

"Hey, watch it, the thing is- Oh, shoot!"

Hajō, hurrying towards him upon realizing his lack of mobility, carefully eyed the three-pointer, whose attack was honing in on the two at ludicrous speed.

"Can you move? Hnnn... just stay there, it'll be okay! Stay RIGHT there!"

Dust that had splintered from the various shattered clumps of cement caked her sweaty forehead, and Hajō's face twisted into a carved mirror of utter determination, with gritted teeth and furrowed, tensed brows. A mere few inches away from Hajō, the rubber bullet's velocity came to a crashing halt as the bright white disc lit up beyond what it had previously, flaring into what seemed like a protective field, almost. The field stopped precisely just before the immobilized student behind her, leaving him outside of its effect. The rubber bullet was not so lucky, however, and, after a second of hangtime, crashed into the floor, where the street began to crack from the immense pressure Centriwhirl had exerted.

Distorted by the shine of her Quirk, Hajō craned her neck to check on the boy, flashing her teeth at him with a wild, almost daring smile.

"It's okay, you'll be safe, I prom...ise... Mph..."

The display of strength had taken its toll, it seemed, as the disc began to shrank back into Hajō's bare abdomen, leaving no trace on the exposed skin, which was instead muddled with dirt. Allowed her legs to give in, she finally rested on her knees, clutching her stomach with one hand, and giving a shaky thumbs-up to the boy behind her.

"You should go for, uh... that guy's cover wall. And hurry!"