Your Fantasy Crush

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
You ar
Please, let us all share our waifus/husbandos, no need to fight over them.
You are right crab claws i will try to share my husbando Kobura-San maybe... But lets just get this clear, if anyone tries to take Norway from me i lwill kill them Por que?

Its all getting heated because my Neo is much more lady like than Raziln's Yang. That and I believe two people are fighting over a snake.

MIIA THE LAMIA I DONT EVEN CARE. JUDGE ME. ITS NOT MY FAULT. BLAME OKAYADO. I mean Suu is pretty cute but...She'll suck me dry. Like literally.

Oh god! speaking of Okayado, I made a mistake of looking up the monster girl encyclopedia. I can't see lamia in the same way ever again..

Oh god! speaking of Okayado, I made a mistake of looking up the monster girl encyclopedia. I can't see lamia in the same way ever again..
You fool...That was a bad move ~_~

Don't worry, I saw stuff similar a year before your current age (Disregarding the fact that I am only almost a year past the 'adult' age right now).

It builds character and hardens your bones.

Don't worry, I saw stuff similar a year before your current age (Disregarding the fact that I am only almost a year past the 'adult' age right now).

It builds character and hardens your bones.
You forgot the r.
But speaking of monster girls...I'm pretty sure I'm Lamia all the way.

I mean, of course I've seen... worse?
But still, reading it, THAT was caught me off guard.
>_< LET'S GET BACK ON TOPIC!
(Hardens your fat too. >.>)

Huh...Yeah that was quite a side track. And now I question why there isnt a thread on this.