Your Fantasy Crush

9CA1BA1DDD2F3DAD6A5CB68934B4783F31B8E5AF

Zippers everywhere Amanda Ripley.

An engineer (intelligent) chick (female) who is intuitive, cunning, a brilliant survivalist (unless the player is an idiot and then she's Alien Kibble), and can Macgyver anything out of seemingly anything else. Somehow while in a space station that is falling apart filled with looters and the Alien, she remains resolute. Sure sometimes she gasps in fear, but that just means she's a human being. In her position I'd be screaming like a little girl and throwing my fat friend in the way of the alien hoping that would appease it long enough to let me leave. Meanwhile she risks her life to go get medical aid for a dying person she's only known for a few hours through territory she fucking knows has the Alien in it.

Amanda Ripley is amazingly attractive based on her sheer giant silver balls ovaries, just like her mother was.

End of story.

When I was younger I used to have a huge fantasy crush on Alia from the Megaman X series. If liking a robot was wrong then I didn't want to be right.

So, my FIRST crush ever was Sniper Wolf from Metal Gear Solid. She was my favorite character playing the game, I had never heard a Russian accent before hers. Then playing as snake, killing her in the game broke my heart, her story crushing my soul! Oh the feels. For a video game character on Playstation 1, she was smokin' hot! Oh she was the greatest.

As for favorite crush now... Going to have to be Lisa from Sunstone. That is such an amazing story, and she is so lovely, as is Ally, but I feel my heart melt more over Lisa for sure.

Here are some reference photos <3

sunstone_issue_1_both_variant_covers_by_shiniez-d7st3lb.jpg
sniper__wolf_by_antoniodeluca-d79rsav.jpg

So, my FIRST crush ever was Sniper Wolf from Metal Gear Solid. She was my favorite character playing the game, I had never heard a Russian accent before hers. Then playing as snake, killing her in the game broke my heart, her story crushing my soul! Oh the feels. For a video game character on Playstation 1, she was smokin' hot! Oh she was the greatest.
As for favorite crush now... Going to have to be Lisa from Sunstone. That is such an amazing story, and she is so lovely, as is Ally, but I feel my heart melt more over Lisa for sure.
Here are some reference photos <3
sunstone_issue_1_both_variant_covers_by_shiniez-d7st3lb.jpg
sniper__wolf_by_antoniodeluca-d79rsav.jpg

Varric Tethras is my man-crush. His manly chest hair makes me giggle.

Srs though, too many to pick just one. Kjelle (Fire Emblem), Tali (Mass Effect), Isabella (Dragon Age), Kara Thrace (Battlestar Galactica). The list goes on, but I'll stop there.

My very first fantasy crush was Conner MacLeod. =_= The one and only true Highlander.

My present crush is Castiel from Supernatural. O_O I love him.

• Love
Reactions: ElBell
Aerith was my first fictional crush in a Game. I was 12 or something a the time. Needless to say, that was.... crushed.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Makise Kurisu (Steins; Gate)
She has almost every single quality I would actually look for in a potential partner (though in reality I'd never be so fussy as to expect all of them.)

Makise_kurisu_by_makisekurisu-d3jy0u1.png

While Ride Her is ridiculously sexy, I like me my cute girls
'I forgot about the 'Ride Her' meme. XD
On a Fate note however, I actually find Caren Hortensia pretty attractive, her and Rin.

2006-09-07-31780.jpeg
women%20fatestay%20night%20tohsaka%20rin%20fate%20series%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_12.jpg

Dem thigh-highs though...

Reactions: Crab Claws
th

Good End is Best End.

But this thread is Fantasy Crush, not Crushes (plural). Had to pick one.

The earliest fictional crush I can remember was pretty mainstream...

21d1su0.jpg

I still would.

All of my fantasy crushes seem to die in the end. Can't list them without spoiling games/anime/shows

While Ride Her is ridiculously sexy, I like me my cute girls
I have proposed an idea to my husband to cosplay at the next anime convention here where we live as both Riders... Only difference is that I am going to make the F/SN Rider's outfit with either lace knitting or lace crocheting. And then we would dress our daughter as Ilya.

Meh, if they're from things a few years old, it should too late to spoil people.

I have proposed an idea to my husband to cosplay at the next anime convention here where we live as both Riders... Only difference is that I am going to make the F/SN Rider's outfit with either lace knitting or lace crocheting. And then we would dress our daughter as Ilya.
Your husband is a very lucky man.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person