Your Fantasy Crush

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
You ar
Please, let us all share our waifus/husbandos, no need to fight over them.
You are right crab claws i will try to share my husbando Kobura-San maybe... But lets just get this clear, if anyone tries to take Norway from me i lwill kill them Por que?

Its all getting heated because my Neo is much more lady like than Raziln's Yang. That and I believe two people are fighting over a snake.

MIIA THE LAMIA I DONT EVEN CARE. JUDGE ME. ITS NOT MY FAULT. BLAME OKAYADO. I mean Suu is pretty cute but...She'll suck me dry. Like literally.

Oh god! speaking of Okayado, I made a mistake of looking up the monster girl encyclopedia. I can't see lamia in the same way ever again..

Oh god! speaking of Okayado, I made a mistake of looking up the monster girl encyclopedia. I can't see lamia in the same way ever again..
You fool...That was a bad move ~_~

Don't worry, I saw stuff similar a year before your current age (Disregarding the fact that I am only almost a year past the 'adult' age right now).

It builds character and hardens your bones.

Don't worry, I saw stuff similar a year before your current age (Disregarding the fact that I am only almost a year past the 'adult' age right now).

It builds character and hardens your bones.
You forgot the r.
But speaking of monster girls...I'm pretty sure I'm Lamia all the way.

I mean, of course I've seen... worse?
But still, reading it, THAT was caught me off guard.
>_< LET'S GET BACK ON TOPIC!
(Hardens your fat too. >.>)

Huh...Yeah that was quite a side track. And now I question why there isnt a thread on this.