Your Fantasy Crush

I have proposed an idea to my husband to cosplay at the next anime convention here where we live as both Riders... Only difference is that I am going to make the F/SN Rider's outfit with either lace knitting or lace crocheting. And then we would dress our daughter as Ilya.
So my wife is trying to get a Saber costume. I made an Archer costume.

Alternatively, I have everything I need in my closet already to make a Kiritsugu costume. It isn't hard for my wife to get the clothes needed for an Irisviel.

Summary: Fate couples next anime convention!

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Fantasy crush? Well....damn, that's a toughie.

eeeerrrrmmm, in terms of earliest crush? Has to go with Quistis and Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII. one of the more prominent ones though, was Raven from Teen Titans, man I had a big crush on her growing up xD.

I think for later year crushes? Tali, Leliana, Debra Morgan, The Mother of Dragons(obvs), Riza Hawkeye and probably more if I can remember.

I just realized Tali from Mass Effect...... She is pretty much the only female character I know of that actually has the qualities I would look for in a real girl. I mean A: She's smart B: She's one of those shy girls [So Kawaii] and 3: [See what I did there] She is hot...I don't know how...Her entire body is covered by a Quarantine suit....Wait... Quarian Race.....Quarantine Suit....HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THAT.

Reactions: Beatrix
Hatsune Miku, obviously.

Didn't even need to think twice on that one.

Levy_prof.png
Levy Mcgarden I love someone who can appreciate a good book and I just love her blue hair as well. :3

• Love
Reactions: GhostJoker
958088-sovereign_codex_image.jpg

Who doesn't appreciate big, giant, red laser beams?
Unf.

Roland Deschain...don't ask me why. He's the reason I got hooked on the Dark Tower series to begin with. It's not even a looks thing, he's just so damn bad ass it's impossible not to want to jump him. o.o

Ahhhhh so many fantasy crushes~!

Erm, two of mine [out of many].

Ronald Weasley
Ronald-Weasley-Wallpaper-ronald-weasley-25504623-1024-768.jpg

and Stiles Stilinski
original.gif

Full armor Wonder Woman:

1943723-battlearmor_002.jpg

Hmm... Currently it's probably Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. I quite enjoy women who are strong both in the emotional sense and in the sense that she could beat the shit out of me without even breaking a sweat. Also she's smart and can be a total and shameless goofball at times. Great mix, imo.

Reactions: GhostJoker
Hmm... Currently it's probably Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. I quite enjoy women who are strong both in the emotional sense and in the sense that she could beat the shit out of me without even breaking a sweat. Also she's smart and can be a total and shameless goofball at times. Great mix, imo.

<3

582610.jpg

This is just cruel. There's an entire list of fantasy crushes I have.... So maybe I'll just list a few...

Squall Leonhart (FFVIII)
Kuja (FFIX)
Reno (FFVII)
Cobra (Fairy Tail)
Sting Eucliffe (Fairy Tail)
Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass)
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez (Bleach)
Ulquiorra Cifer (Bleach)

th

RIN'S HAREM IS BEST HAREM

OT3 OP GG WP NO RE FTW AND MANY OTHER INTERNET ACRONYMS

And Crunchyroll needs to get moar of these episodes out

Like yesterday

Reactions: Reaper Jack
When I was 10, I had this super major crush for Deidara from Naruto. Everyone kept telling me he sucks but as I watched other animes, my "boyfriends" change a lot. xD