Young, Wild, & Free

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspense *dies* xD
Alright lol

I could message some of the people, just let them know and apologize for our little banter? xD

Yeah.. Had too much laughs in there :P But yes, that would do.. Also perhaps taking the uhm.. "Posts-that-could-potentially-flood-the thread" somewhere else would do as well, so as to give the rest a chance to fill up the pages. :)

Okay, fine with with, perhaps we can just message if needed. xD

I'll just give them a reminder and tell them they really didn't miss like
A WHOLE ADVENTURE TRIP TO MIDDLE EARTH.

Done deal. Should we temporarily have our characters out of the scene in the meantime?

And no problemo :D

Yeah, probably should just be something like 'Riley and Dev left the room and would join the game later'.

I messaged everyone else the same thing, so we'll hear from them soon. c: I don't want them to get lost or stuck behind already.

Yeah.. Everyone still needs to confess and/or do something embarrassing! xD

I feel bad for throwing post grenades D:
Sorry guys T_T

Glad you made it! :)
And no, you were not the only one. For a week there, I thought all the RPs I was in died.. I was informed by a fellow RPer that it sometimes happen..

Oooh, must've been when they redid the site or something last week. Luckily I've been getting em. ^^

Everyone just like

"Who knew it'd be them to leave first"

im am very sorry about not posting this week i have been swamped but im good now, ill be posting in thr next hour or so

That's okay! Life gets to us sometimes.

It's alright :) Not much happened really.

Aaaand I'm off to bed. Sorry guys.. I have a part time job during weekends. Kill me now for being a workaholic, right? Haha But I'll be back!

Damn and here I was thinking

Ok it can't be that sensual-
OH BOY.

Yeah O.o Completely agree..

Status
Not open for further replies.