Young, Wild, & Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, no problem. I'll be busy with part time (as usual) this weekend, so just to give everyone a heads-up and all.. But I'll definitely be strolling by to read and think of what to reply should anyone react specifically to my posts :)

There's some sexual tension between these two (though Dev probably doesn't know it) and I'm still laughing. xD

Reactions: catalyst and Kimu11
So true.. X3 Yeah, Dev might not know it, but Riley does and that's the fun part. But like I said earlier, Dev WILL get into a confused state later on after the alcohol fades away like how most guys do on their first time of getting hit by the uhh.. "Shit-Bro-I-Didn't-Know-I-Could-Swing-That-Way" bus.

And so begins the roller coaster of his sexuality.

As Jenna Marbles once said, "I don't know if I want to be you, or be ON you!"

I'm quite curious on whom everyone's going to be paired up with though.. Or if there's going to be a three-way in between or something like that since some of 'em liked two people..

That is probably the quote that sums up what's happening right now. xD

Yeah, I'm curious about that too. I think everyone has definitive crushes so I decided just to leave mine empty in case someone has a change of mine in case there would ever be a "threesome" relationship that just won't work right. Or for drama because... that's what this is all bout.

Does that count as a crush though? xD

Is that so? Your character is just so unpredictable (in a good and challenging way) lol

I..I have no idea. :p

Yes, that's so. He is pretty unpredictable like science.

Inner turmoil :P

Lol science.. Yeah well.. Science can be unpredictable but it can also be explored and studied.. ;)

*does an egg roll*

*pushes egg roll off cliff*

Nothing to see here everyone.

If only Dev could find out which way he swings... Riley would be happy enough to help him learn some 'science'. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*hangs on to random tree root* HAHAHAHAHA X'D I'm sorryy!!

Riiiight.. In what field of science exactly? I wouldn't be surprised if they'd end up studying Physics most of the time, measuring velocity and *ahem* exploring the several types of friction and all... *climbs back using tree root and runs away*

I wouldn't be surprised if Riley taught him the numerous steps in the reproduction process... As well as physics of course. But Riley may have to whip out his life science book and tutor Dev on some things. Maybe the body. c;

The best part is that Riley is actually certified to teach the mechanics and making him very knowledgeable in that field.. Also, tutoring and learning hands-on.. Privately.. What a nice combo x3

*imagination machine begins to whirr* Whoops! I'd better get going now hahahahaha

But no, seriously, I'm going offline :3 Going to the bank to fix a few things. I'll be back tomorrow or a little later *waves* Good night in advance! :)

I know, the gears are running and I'll be imagining all night! xD
Hahahahaahaha

Good night!

Reactions: Kimu11
hahahaha jesus christ you guys
you kill me xD

OOPS xD

Got home earlier than expected. Hello again!

@catalyst DRAMA ALERT! This is where it will ALL begin!!

UGHH THE DRAMA!

except it's the best kind of drama. We've got sexual tension on the recliner, two best friends, people eating, and a confession. Sorta.

ughh I know! Hahah I had to think hard about it to be honest. Like I went over everyone's profiles like six times hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.