Young Justice - In The Shadow Of The Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow. Yesterday was killer. But I'm almost 99.9% positive I'll have time for a post tonight. :D

I can so imagine superboy being hurt and the guys help him out...and Zachary.. Decides to 'help' the kid by just fixing up his shirt since the 'S' ripped off LOL.

He totally cupped a feel

Come on peoples!!! It's been Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggessssssssssssssssssssss since we had a post! We must continue!

Yep.

Am I the only one who sees the irony in us waiting for the flash player to post?..

MEEPPP

I am going on a short haitus, (YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING THIS IS GOING TO BE TO GO TO EVERY ONE OF MY RPS AND SAY THIS STUFF??), and won't be able to post all the time/as often as I would like for a little bit. I am still going to reply and this is my #1 priority RP, (my RPs are going to be offended), so I'll keep up on this specifically.

(:

That's all.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hillan
MEEPPP

I am going on a short haitus, (YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING THIS IS GOING TO BE TO GO TO EVERY ONE OF MY RPS AND SAY THIS STUFF??), and won't be able to post all the time/as often as I would like for a little bit. I am still going to reply and this is my #1 priority RP, (my RPs are going to be offended), so I'll keep up on this specifically.

(:

That's all.

Sadness!!! Glad we are still your priority though. Hurry back to us!!!

What's the ETA on the hiatus? Or no clue?

Sadness!!! Glad we are still your priority though. Hurry back to us!!!

What's the ETA on the hiatus? Or no clue?

UGH.

I don't know. Probably not to long, but I don't want to not declare a hiatus and then disappear for a couple of days. It won't be longer then a week, but it could.... It depends on... stuff... But I'll work it out! ^-^ and then I'll party!!

Reactions: Hillan
I'll sadly have to break the combo and not post today. I'll have something up tomorrow, though!

B U M P
daily_dose_of_stupid_and_obvious_by_nebezial-d7gpj0b.jpg

Something zachary would also so to Superboy.

Reactions: PastaSentient
Bring it buddy. ;)

Also, Wraith, pal, you kind of messed up your coding, haha.

Plain code placeholders until it's finished. You should know I code better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.