Young Justice - In The Shadow Of The Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet!! Wraith has joined us!!! Looking forward to your Beast Boy!

Pff...Beast Boy is Beast Boy. My primary introduction to the Teen Titans was the DC cartoon. So that's how I was introduced to them all. No clue about their actual names save for Robin. And even then it took me a bit to decide if it was Grayson or Drake.

Sorry guys, going to have to cancel my app. Don't think I'll have enough time to properly commit to this RP.

Speaking of committing... I was lazier than a dead person this weekend. I didn't even get online once! :D But I'll get my reply up today.

@CelestialSiren Yup! I believe so. We've got a Zatara, Donna Troy, Tim Drake as the first Robin...Garth Aqualad. Would love to have you. We are still very much in the early stages so I would say now is a good time to join pending Hillan's approval.

Also...all you other lazy peoples :P Get interacting! We don't need this whole post to be Artemis and Robin flirting! :P

Cash cash money, yo!

And hey, Pasta, I figured Tim would've written a paper on medicine in recent times for school, hope that's aight!

IM STILL HERE SORRY... MIND TO UPDATE ME?
IVE BEEN PROCRASTINATING WITH ALMOST ALL KY ROLEPLAYS
BUSY
THEN LAZY DX... SORRRY

I'll try. If the laptop I'm temporarily using doesn't
1. lag
2. Crash.
MiwVf.png

HEY YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT ARE REALLY COOL GRAPES WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.