You, no memories, in fictional science fantasy land.(OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your picture is misleading.
It was all I had... not to mention, I made very visible, written instructions on how the actually character differed from the image. So I can't see how I mislead.

edit.jpg

I changed the feathered wings into needle quills.
Thanks! Not exactly my image... think his mane-fur running over his shoulders in a thick ruff, with visible quills he can flatten or erect at will.

Nice, Kaddoc... heh. Critter to the rescue! (?)

Nice, Kaddoc... heh. Critter to the rescue! (?)
Couple problems.

• Shade never gave the whole "reaction what actually happens thing"
  • How does it know what a snake is?
  • And lastly she's not pressing him under the water, but trying to wrap her coils around him. Not constricting.
If anything her human torso is against his back, so if he went under, so does she.

Hmmm... jumped the gun?

Kaddoc reacted to your character's attack, I reacted... well, I could cut out the last bit, save it for later. Just got into the spirit of the thing too deeply. So... snip snip?

Kaddoc's character also thought of himself as human, so... ? about the whole "snake lady" thing?

Hmmm... jumped the gun?

Kaddoc reacted to your character's attack, I reacted... well, I could cut out the last bit, save it for later. Just got into the spirit of the thing too deeply. So... snip snip?
Just a little. Would've been fine if we weren't waiting on @Shade_XY for the reaction to the action response still.

Yeah. Would be better if we had a little personal leeway with the character interaction. At least at this point, while we're trying to build our characters, get them familiar with each other.

Edit: "Correction" made (not sure about the snake part, though)...

-----------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reactions: Windsong
Sorry. I was confused on how I should post the outcome since @Kaddoc wrote that his character's head landed on rocks from the stream. I didn't have the chance to post about him falling, therefore he shouldn't have hit his head on the rocks. So~~ I wrote that hew did not fall.@Kaddoc ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... looks like I might need to do a bit more editing.

From what I've read she went for the arms and extremities and said nothing about preventing him from falling.

So if it was indeed an attack there is going to be reaction and that is my character falling backwards. You need to specifically state how and where she conducted into her snake part coiling around him.

Well, I still have the part about "under water"... so, if he isn't "under," then I'll need to change that. Though personally, I'd like to stick with what Kaddoc wrote, and restore the bit I edited out. I was really happy with what I had, my "critter" all wet and dripping again. And not knowing what to do.

Oops... ninja'd me, Kaddoc! And Shade? Not to cause any issues, buuut... in relation to what I brought up earlier, it was my understanding you'd be controlling the NPCs and the Environment, giving us, pretty much, a "Choose Your Own Adventure" kinda experience, giving us decision points, with consequences, but otherwise leaving it up to us to play/control our characters. Perhaps we need a clearer understanding? Or some discussion on the matter, at least. Thanks...

Last edited:
From what I've read she went for the arms and extremities and said nothing about preventing him from falling.

So if it was indeed an attack there is going to be reaction and that is my character falling backwards. You need to specifically state how and where she conducted into her snake part coiling around him.
still, whether he actually fell or not is up to fate, unless falling was his actual intention.

For now, it's up to windsong to specify what the lamia would do next.
Well, I still have the part about "under water"... so, if he isn't "under," then I'll need to change that. Though personally, I'd like to stick with what Kaddoc wrote, and restore the bit I edited out. I was really happy with what I had, my "critter" all wet and dripping again. And not knowing what to do.
you shouldn't post in advance before what actually happened is stated. That may be easier for you individually, but it won't be great for everyone else. Sorry.

You shouldn't post in advance before what actually happened is stated. That may be easier for you individually, but it won't be great for everyone else. Sorry.
Heh... like I said above to Windsong, jumped the gun. Have so many ideas and concepts for character development, I'm eager to bring them out. Aaand I've never done this "style" of roleplay before. Oh, and I edited my last post.

Reactions: Windsong
I'm losing interest in this rp, so my character could be dead for all we know.

Guess I'll need to be more descriptive in how and where those coils are.. It's nearly triple her upper half in length, so about 16 feet of scaled muscle give or take.

Guess I'll need to be more descriptive in how and where those coils are.. It's nearly triple her upper half in length, so about 16 feet of scaled muscle give or take.
I added further details in the last post I made.

Guess it's time to post something again..

Edit: Sorry, @Kaddoc , didn't think it'd be this large of a hassle for something so (sorta) simple.

I think it's being made overly complex... hope you don't drop out, Kaddoc. I was looking forward to our character interactions, especially given your character's initial reaction to mine.

Sorry if I made things complex. I want you guys to use strategy. I want thing to be surprising instead of matters to automatically succeed without chances to fail. Once again, sorry. But this is the way things will go. T-T

Status
Not open for further replies.