You, no memories, in fictional science fantasy land.(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still digging around for an image. I'm really hesitant to use an anime pic for my character.
Anime pics? Heresy! I shall burn it with fire! *clears throat* I mean, please use realistic images.

I prefer stylized or drawn. Real people never do it for me in an RP, same with anime styling.

No heresy shall taint this character here or in any other roleplay as long I have something to say about it.

This'll be who I'm using if that's suitable?
2rxyvkh.jpg

Lesson_Vale3_jpg_original.jpg

It's the only one that came close to what I was looking for. It'll have to do for now.

That'll do. :) But there won't be any armor though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the links are a bit messed up. The character one brings me to the IC.

I fixed the links. And @Windsong , I hope you will edit that post in the IC and make something real out of it -.-;

I fixed the links. And @Windsong , I hope you will edit that post in the IC and make something real out of it -.-;
I'll just post again and leave it there as a badge of honor~

Will get to it soon here. Early morning pay day shopping.

Update~: I'll edit that post for sure then. That was my bad for not checking your links to make sure they were right before posting. All I did it for was to get any updates or posts in it on my alerts.

Sorry 'bout that.

Oh, haven't checked the links yet, buuuut... given the "naked" as well as the possibility for "adult" material (Deen is not one for shame), wouldn't it be a good idea to play this in the "Libertine" section? Also would be good to know what the limits are on natural "talents"... Deen has a number of "Gifts"... though he won't know that (for all but one of them) under these conditions. I have some fun ideas for what "discoveries" he can make. So many ways to torture the poor guy... heh.

Oh, and one other note: Given I work, and given I'm on a limited public comp, my best days for posting will be Wed. - Thurs. - Fri. Hope this won't be an issue.

Oh, haven't checked the links yet, buuuut... given the "naked" as well as the possibility for "adult" material (Deen is not one for shame), wouldn't it be a good idea to play this in the "Libertine" section? Also would be good to know what the limits are on natural "talents"... Deen has a number of "Gifts"... though he won't know that (for all but one of them) under these conditions. I have some fun ideas for what "discoveries" he can make. So many ways to torture the poor guy... heh.

So he's a magical fursona, basically?

Also being naked doesn't automatically denote libertine content. Shit, there's naked and afraid on Discovery channel and that's not adult rated.

So he's a magical fursona, basically?

Also being naked doesn't automatically denote libertine content. Shit, there's naked and afraid on Discovery channel and that's not adult rated.
No... he's a character I created years ago. Alien. Member of a species created by another species when that other species saw its own extinction. His bones are unbreakable, that "badge" in the middle of his forehead is a sensor, allowing him to perceive energy and flow. Ley power, biosignatures, chakra. He has levitational abilities... flight without the need of wings. He can lift a thousand pounds as easily as a human can lift a hundred. He's also very fast... excellent reflexes and running speed. Very, very good eyesight, hearing and sense of smell. Not to mention regeneration (though he suffers pain just like any other living being, soo....). All natural parts of his biology. However, given he's had his memories blanked/wiped, and given a number of his "powers" have a conscious element, a need for "act of will," he won't know his own abilities (other than sensory), and even when/if he discovers what he can do, he won't remember any of his training, so, for all intents and purposes, he will be just like an infant Nism.

Heh... ripe for awkwardness. Which doesn't even consider that his species is very, um, "Free Spirited"... you have been warned!

No... he's a character I created years ago. Alien. Member of a species created by another species when that other species saw its own extinction. His bones are unbreakable, that "badge" in the middle of his forehead is a sensor, allowing him to perceive energy and flow. Ley power, biosignatures, chakra. He has levitational abilities... flight without the need of wings. He can lift a thousand pounds as easily as a human can lift a hundred. He's also very fast... excellent reflexes and running speed. Very, very good eyesight, hearing and sense of smell. Not to mention regeneration (though he suffers pain just like any other living being, soo....). All natural parts of his biology. However, given he's had his memories blanked/wiped, and given a number of his "powers" have a conscious element, a need for "act of will," he won't know his own abilities (other than sensory), and even when/if he discovers what he can do, he won't remember any of his training, so, for all intents and purposes, he will be just like an infant Nism.

Heh... ripe for awkwardness. Which doesn't even consider that his species is very, um, "Free Spirited"... you have been warned!
Now it just sounds like a Mary Sue. No personal offense meant, but damn. That's a whole lot of pros and next to zero cons.

On top of what I'm reading as sexually open.

My character is a topless Lamia and my last RP worry here is her sexuality.

Nice thing about characters: If he's too much for this RP, I can change his "Gifts"... just thought I'd bring them up here, so I can find out what needs fixing.

As for his "openness"...? He doesn't date outside his own species, but he's not in any way shy, so, with his memories removed, he may say and do things unexpected. Things his future mate Thoee would have thwapped him over the head for with her tail's tuft. In other words, Deen will most likely do things that would be considered embarrassing. Personally, I see the opportunity to use him for his "unexpectedness." His alien/non-human perspective on life. Just have to see how things go. I just see this as an opportunity to have fun.

Just wish people here knew more about how I play him... oh, wait, maybe I can throw in an RP example from elsewhere. But right now, I gotta head for work!

Nice thing about characters: If he's too much for this RP, I can change his "Gifts"... just thought I'd bring them up here, so I can find out what needs fixing.

As for his "openness"...? He doesn't date outside his own species, but he's not in any way shy, so, with his memories removed, he may say and do things unexpected. Things his future mate Thoee would have thwapped him over the head for with her tail's tuft. In other words, Deen will most likely do things that would be considered embarrassing. Personally, I see the opportunity to use him for his "unexpectedness." His alien/non-human perspective on life. Just have to see how things go. I just see this as an opportunity to have fun.

Just wish people here knew more about how I play him... oh, wait, maybe I can throw in an RP example from elsewhere. But right now, I gotta head for work!
Not my discretion but the GM did say humanoids, and that's basically a gryphon with some things changed and given some over the top natural strengths.

To retain anything from any other RP regarding memories is kind of moot since no ones character has memories. Basic knowledge of needing to eat and not to piss all over themselves surely. But not knowing to date? Sayings a human concept either way.

The entire RP premise I think is based on unexpected events. So "Opportunities to be unexpected" seems really redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.