You, no memories, in fictional science fantasy land.(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Windsong Thanks for pointing it out. I didn't see how the wording could have been better and that it's a bit ambiguous. I referring to the fact that he was covered in goo. Not the process by which he became covered. Sorry about the confusing wording. Will try to avoid doing that as much as possible.

Also, my character is wary of everyone. Not scared per say, but cautious kind of like how people would act if they randomly came across another person in the middle of the woods. I wouldn't get too close to the stranger, but that said no need to randomly try to bash the person's head in. So, the reasonable (in my opinion) course of action would be to maintain a safe distance, keep an eye out, and maybe talk to the person rather than awkwardly staring at them.

@Windsong Thanks for pointing it out. I didn't see how the wording could have been better and that it's a bit ambiguous. I referring to the fact that he was covered in goo. Not the process by which he became covered. Sorry about the confusing wording. Will try to avoid doing that as much as possible.

Also, my character is wary of everyone. Not scared per say, but cautious kind of like how people would act if they randomly came across another person in the middle of the woods. I wouldn't get too close to the stranger, but that said no need to randomly try to bash the person's head in. So, the reasonable (in my opinion) course of action would be to maintain a safe distance, keep an eye out, and maybe talk to the person rather than awkwardly staring at them.
S'all good. All in all I would liken the idea of being covered in any foreign substance a natural reaction to be something like "I want this off" less than any other. But that's all according to the character. Different viewpoints, etc.

So he's just naturally wary and shy? Makes sense.

Yes, there should be a posting order for now. Maybe later when some of the characters are in private conversations or go to different locations, the posting order will be disbanded.

So where do I need to sign-up and put my character into this?

Do I post now?

So how often are we looking at posting? Speed wise?

One reply to a thread per week kills my creativity and drive faster than anything.

Also, shouldn't we be using the actual OOC thread and not the discussion interest checking one?

This is the actual OOC, @Windsong . The sign up is the sign up. The moderators will move this thread for us sooner or later.

And if you don't mind tearing yourself from other players, you can move your character away from them. That way, I can post an individual story for your character. We don't have to wait for others to post. But I warn you, the story won't be as interesting without others to effect it.

Yea... it's kind of a bit too slow for my liking too.

Well I wasn't planning on her going solo for any real reason. But seeing as how you replied to only my post when everyone else did pretty much the same actions.. I might have to.

Sorry I've been quite sick lately and now the meds are kicking in gonna post now c:

@Roose Hurro , you are a total badass. Yes use your Nism.
Thanks for the vote of BadAss... heh.

As for my Nism, just finished my first post, even though it's only Tuesday. After Sunday and Monday off (library closed), and all the ideas brewing in my head, I just couldn't wait. Hope you like, even though I ended up going with my "Creator" character, rather than Deen. Still, I left it open enough, a simple edit to replace quills with feathers could do the switch. Didn't want to wait any further for discussion, since others have already replied twice. And it's a workday. So my time is limited. Hopefully my lack of sleep won't make work "interesting"... in that Chinese curse way.

Oh, by the way, Shade: You owe me $9.69 for the 16 gig flash drive I had to buy so I could join your RP.

Thanks for the vote of BadAss... heh.

As for my Nism, just finished my first post, even though it's only Tuesday. After Sunday and Monday off (library closed), and all the ideas brewing in my head, I just couldn't wait. Hope you like, even though I ended up going with my "Creator" character, rather than Deen. Still, I left it open enough, a simple edit to replace quills with feathers could do the switch. Didn't want to wait any further for discussion, since others have already replied twice. And it's a workday. So my time is limited. Hopefully my lack of sleep won't make work "interesting"... in that Chinese curse way.

Oh, by the way, Shade: You owe me $9.69 for the 16 gig flash drive I had to buy so I could join your RP.

What is this matter called "flash drive" ? Is it edible? :P why did you buy a flash drive anyway?

I have no idea what it is. The "flash" moniker doesn't make sense... it isn't wearing a trenchcoat. And the "drive"...? I don't think it has a license, besides, it's too short to see over the dash or reach the pedals. And I haven't tasted it yet, let alone tried to eat it. But I bought it because someone told me it was good at remembering things, so I thought, hey, I need something to remember what I wrote, so I don't forget. So yes, I bought it. And yes, it's good at remembering stuff.......

Edit: Oh... heh... just got to thinking. Four humanoids and a "critter." Suddenly dawned on me this is a similar set-up to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Just thought you'd all want to know....... heh, this means my character is equivalent to Splinter.

Oh, and Shade? I have this great, fantastic scene for my critter guy. Involves a tavern and his first encounter with alcohol. Hopefully, our characters will find themselves in such a place somewhere along the way. Once they figure out the whole "naked" thing. And steal some clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shade_XY
I have no idea what it is. The "flash" moniker doesn't make sense... it isn't wearing a trenchcoat. And the "drive"...? I don't think it has a license, besides, it's too short to see over the dash or reach the pedals. And I haven't tasted it yet, let alone tried to eat it. But I bought it because someone told me it was good at remembering things, so I thought, hey, I need something to remember what I wrote, so I don't forget. So yes, I bought it. And yes, it's good at remembering stuff.......

Edit: Oh... heh... just got to thinking. Four humanoids and a "critter." Suddenly dawned on me this is a similar set-up to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Just thought you'd all want to know....... heh, this means my character is equivalent to Splinter.

Oh, and Shade? I have this great, fantastic scene for my critter guy. Involves a tavern and his first encounter with alcohol. Hopefully, our characters will find themselves in such a place somewhere along the way. Once they figure out the whole "naked" thing. And steal some clothes.
Perhaps they will find a settlement later. If they aren't killed on sight, they may have a drink instead.

I think we have waited long enough. Everyone should post again. You can either choose one of the two paths that I stated or you can continue chatting with each other. I'm only here to post what happens when you choose a path or post whenever you make an action.

Well, I was hoping to have something to post to today, or at least something to read, so I could begin to plan my next post. I still think more "chatter" is in order with our characters, what with some of us still being "edgy" and all. Besides, I still have more things for my guy to do before we establish a need to go somewhere. I already know what path my character wants to choose, and why. So I'm set to see what the other characters say, when the topic comes up. I see no need to rush, given the whole point here is "Character Development"... and we're just getting started.

Heh... certainly hope we don't get killed on sight. That would make this a very short RP.

Reactions: Windsong
Status
Not open for further replies.