You need the right person. ( Apple & Wildpelt )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hearing Michel laugh, made Erica giggled again, this time, hysterically.

Michel cuddled her more and laid her into her crib and went to fall asleep.

Erica's face began to slowly sadden, as she blinked a couple of times in confusion.

Michel fell asleep.

Just then, the nurse quietly stepped in. "Oh...everyone's asleep..I guess I'll have to give the newborns a bath later.." She silently whispered to herself, closing the door without a sound. The tapping of her heels began to fade as she walked further, taking care of other business.

- the following early morning-
Michel woke up, yawning.

Aspen was still in a deep sleep, with Andrew still cuddled up in her arms, as he sniffled and whimpered, beginning to bite on his thumb.

Michel woke up to check on Erica. She whined softly, but holding her got her to quiet..

Aspen slowly opened her eyes, but her eyelids just ended up closing shut again. "Good morning..everyone.." She managed to say, in a small whisper.

Michel kissed her while stil holding their baby, "Morning."

Aspen managed to smile happily, although she was still a bit stiff. "How's everyone doing?" She asked, glancing down at Andrew, then at Michel and Erica.

Michel gave her a soft smile and rubbed her shoulders with his one hand, "Fine."

"You sure..? You seem..exhausted." A slight grin formed on her face, but really, she was the one who was exhausted.

"Come on Aspen, you just gave birth." He teased, "You need more rest than I do."

Aspen weakly shook her head. "No I don't."

He smiled and kissed her, "Please."

"No." She crossed her arms, and frowned angrily.

He smiled, then he laid beside her, "Come on, pweases?"

"No." She turned to him, and rolled her eyes slightly.

Michel looked at her and giggled.

Status
Not open for further replies.