You need the right person. ( Apple & Wildpelt )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aspen silently squealed in pain, clenching her fist. "It hurts so bad.."

Michel got her into the hospital and onto a bed, "Shh...breathe."

Aspen covered her mouth, and tears filled her eyes as she took a shaky breath.

Michel held her hand tightly and kissed her, "Come on Aspen, come on."

((oh, idea! One girl one boy!))

"I can't do it..it hurts too much.." She whispered, before screaming in pain. A nurse stood at her other side, holding her hand also. "Push. A whole new life awaits for you." The nurse told her.

( Sounds awesome! )

Michel waited with feat in his eyes. Thoughts of what could happen was scaring him.

Aspen griped their hands even tighter, and closed her eyes shut, before giving one last push. She let put an ear-piercing scream, followed by a baby's loud cry.

Michel helped the nurse, "A girl!" Michel exclaimed happily.

"Yes, it sure is a baby girl. But oh my..it seems you have another coming also." The nurse smiled, looking at Aspen, and then Michel.

Within the next few minutes, they had a baby boy, "We get both of what we wanted! Erica and Andrew!"

Aspen nodded, smiling weakly. "Erica and Andrew..our beautiful children..." She whispered. She could barely keep her eyes open, and her hair was nearly glued to her head.

Michel held htem for her, "Rest my love, you've gone through a lot."

Aspen slowly closed her eyes, and dozed off to sleep.

Michel coddled his children and admired them.

Erica was the first one to open her eyes, only halfway, and she just seemingly stared up at Michel.

Michel placed them both in their special cribs, taking care of them.

Aspen woke up a few minutes later. "I can't really sleep.."

Michel handed her Andrew, "Here, hold him."

Aspen held him in her arms, staring down at him. She couldn't help but to smile.

Michel gently pet Erica.

Status
Not open for further replies.