You need the right person. ( Apple & Wildpelt )

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erica looked up at Michel, with her innocent blue eyes, and reached up for his hand. Aspen began to doze off, again, still holding Andrew securely in her arms

Last edited:
Michel kissed Erica's forehead and held her close.

Erica whined a bit angrily, and placed her thumb in her mouth. Aspen suddenly jolted awake, just by that little whine. "She might be a bit hungry.."

Michel chuckled and moved her over towards Aspen, "Motherly instincts hm?"

"I guess you could say that..." Aspen chuckled a bit weakly, but still just managed to smile.

Michel kneeld beside her and held their little girl up to her, "So what do you need her for?"

"Unless you want to feed her, hand her to me." Aspen commented jokingly, cracking another smile. She held her arms out.

Michel smield, "I don't produce milk for you, sorry," And handed her Erica. The little girl squealed in protest.

Aspen arched an eyebrow, and stared at the newborn girl. "Excuse me? Who do you think you're talking to, miss? Ah, just joking, now cooperate with me." She gently grabbed Erica.

Michel chuckled and allowed her to hold Erica, although she was cute in his eyes.

Aspen silently began to feed Erica, as everything soon quieted down a bit.

Michel smiled as her noises died down, his posture relaxing and his body less tense. He let himself slump into a chair and closed his eyes.

Once Aspen was finished, she glanced at Michel, and then back at Erica. "Well, Little one, I guess you both are sleeping with me.."

Michel spoke, but didn't open his eyes, "I can...I can hold her..."

"Well alright. I guess you'll never get to hold Andrew." She whispered, her voice getting a bit lower towards the end of her sentence.

Michel sat up and took Erica, then sat down and refused to fall asleep.

Aspen turned the other way, facing the wall, still holding Andrew tight in her arms. She stared blankly at it, trying to gather her thoughts.

Michel stroked Erica softly, loving the feeling of knowing he was now a father. He loved her, and Erica, and Andrew.

Erica did a small giggle, and cuddled up to her father's chest. Aspen glanced down Andrew. Shoud I wake him up, or no..?

Cuddiling her, he giggled harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.