You Have to Work for it

Michael had just returned from grabbing the pizzas from the delivery guy and paying when Tyler came back downstairs. He shrugged, "Guess I'll play. Got food too by the way, it's just plain pizza." With that he followed Tyler into the basement and grabbed a seat, setting the pizza boxes beside them so they could just eat while they played. "What kind of games do you have? Anything we can do two-player?"

Tyler went over to the large wardrobe. He opened it and revealed his huge flat screen tv along with PS3 and XBox 360. "I have a lot of games that can be played two player," he said opening up the cabinets. He had a bunch of games. He then stood up and opened the box, pulling out his new games. He bought Skyrim and Black Ops 3. "Want to play black ops?" he asked. He wasn't sure What Michael wanted to play.

"Shit, that's nice." He mumbled, referring to the TV and gaming systems. Well, this would certainly keep them busy for awhile. "Black ops? Never played it. I was thinking something along the lines of a racing game...something we could bet on..." He trailed off, his eyes glinting mischievously as something ran through his mind. Quickly shaking his head however, he grabbed a controller. "Black ops is fine though. Just tell me what to do." Heh, never thought he'd say that.

"It's a shooting game, you basically kill people," he said simply. He didn't really know how to play the game, since it was new but he did want to play the zombie section of the game. "I have some racing games but I don't do bets," he said, looking at the mischievous glint in his eyes. Tyler just ignored it and went to put the game into the console. He sighed to himself, rubbing his neck. He was tired but he liked playing some games. He put the game in and he sat back down. He created the account and logged into multi-player. He then selected the zombie maps and then let the tutorial go so they could learn. The screen was split in two, Tyler on the bottom Michael on top.

Bah, couldn't get the kid to do a bet. "So we just gotta shoot the zombies?" Michael wasn't as great with controls as he rarely played any type of video games, thus he wasn't doing that great at Black Ops. Kept getting murdered, in fact, but refused to let the frustration appear on his features.

"Yup, just shoot them and you have to collect amo around the map," he said learning as quick as he could be he wasn't having as much luck as Michael. It was a new game for the both of them. He was a bit better at the game though and was starting to get better. He even told Michael where to re-stalk on amo and get better weapons. He seemed to be having a lot of fun, smiling even, which made him look very cute and more like a kid.

Biting the inside of his cheek Michael did as instructed and while not doing spectacular, he was getting a bit better than he was. His fingers were quickly jumping around on the buttons of the controller. It was rather surprising but he was getting pretty into this zombie killing thing, though his eyes wandered to a smiling Tyler and glowered at the boy. "Stop being so fucking cute," he seethed, eyes flickering back to the screen a moment later. Of course he'd turn up the adorability when he wasn't allowed to have the brat like he wanted.

Tyler looked at him in confusion. "What are you talking about? I'm not cute," he said looking back at the screen and killing a zombie. He was out of amo and went looking for some a trail of zombies behind him. "Oh crap!" he yelled in surprise, when he turned around and the zombies attacked him. His character died but he just laughed at it and waited to come back to life. He ate another slice of pizza, nibbling on the slice,as he waited.

"Except for the fact that you are," Micheal groaned and just kept playing the game, hardly able to focus anymore. As he restocked on amo he ate up another piece of pizza, thinking something over before hitting the pause button and turning towards his step brother. "Care to play a different game? Like...truth or dare? Or maybe a board game..." Not that video games were boring, he just wanted to do something different.

Tyler looked over at Michael when he paused the game. Play a bard game? He hadn't played one of those in such a long time. He wasn't even sure that he had any. "Okay, I wouldn't mind playing some monopoly or something. I think I might still have it in the closet," he said standing up. He left the control on the table and head to a sliding door. He opened it and looked around to try and find the game. He smiled when he spotted it on the top shelf. He had to get on his tippy toes to reach it, his shirt riding up a bit revealing is nicely sculpted flat stomach and the small of his back. He finally got a hold of it and smiled in triumph standing normal now and pulling his shirt down a bit.

Michael gave a nod and set down the controller, watching Tyler as he went to fetch the game. He nearly licked his lips as the brat's shirt rode up his body, giving Michael a nice view. Now, that was something he wanted but couldn't have. Well, yet. It was like he was being teased. "Uh, cool," he mumbled, sliding off the couch to the floor so they had room for the board. "Alright, let's do a bet. I know you don't like them but its a small one. If I win at Monopoly or whatever, I get to kiss you. Just a kiss, okay? Nothing major. And if you win...well, what the hell do you want?" He blinked, tilting his head at Tyler. Baby steps, he thought to himself.

Tyler had begun to set up the board game when Michael said the terms of the bet. He tried not to blush and he looked up at Michael with confusion. "Why are you so set on doing naughty things to me? I'm nothing special, and I'm a guy at the same time," he said a bit annoyed and at the same time embarrassed. He had never had anyone want him like this. No one ever looked at him like that, not even girls, let along guys. He sighed and shrugged. "I don't know... Don't keep trying to fuck me," he suggested after a few moments.

"Why are you so set on rejecting me? I've said it before, it'll feel hella good." He sighed quietly before picking up one of the game pieces and playing around with it. Michael didn't understand why Tyler kept ending up surprised; he'd only let him know he wanted him since the day they met. "Fine. I won't force you, but I can't promise not to try...I'll persuade you sooner or later." He gave the brat a smirk before extending his hand to confirm their deal. "Shake on it."

"Because your my step brother," he said rubbing his eyes in annoyance. "I don't care if it will feel good. I rather it be with some that loves me and not do because you can," he said. When Michael agreed and held out his hand, Tyler sighed and shook it. He then picked his piece. He gave them both the proper amount of money and then they began. He hadn't played this game in so long but they were both doing well, considering.

He rolled his eyes at the step brother bit. It wasn't like they were actually related. "Damn, looks like you're about to beat me. Punk." First it seemed they were head to head, but now it looked like Tyler was taking the lead. "Guess you're lucky." He shrugged a bit, not really caring all that much whether he actually won or lost at some board game. Their bet wasn't even big stakes anyway, heh.

Tyler smiled at the, but then he landed on one of Michael's properties where he had hotels and he frowned, having to pay Michael, half of his money for landing there. He continued his unlucky streak until he lost all of his money and all of his properties. He sighed and paid his last bit of money and declared bankruptcy. "Well... thanks for jinxing me," he said in annoyance. He sighed though and looked to Michael. He remembered the bet and he sighed. He'd have to give up his first kiss. "Alright well lets get this bet over with," he said, not looking pleased at all.

"Oops," he said, though was grinning damn near Cheshire Cat like at jinxing Tyler. Not his intention, but it worked to his benefit seeing as he won the game. Leaning across the game board, Michael grabbed Tyler's chin to pull him into a kiss. Michael was pretty experienced and hoped the brat at least enjoyed it. A moment later he pulled away and leaned back, moving to stand. "That wasn't so bad, was it? Was that your first?" He cocked his head to the side, a small smirk on his features.

Tyler would not admit that the kiss had been nice, but it was his first so he wasn't sure on what to do and such. He hated how arrogant Michael looked about winning and kissing him. Tyler didn't say anything, he just cleaned up the board game. He put everything away and then grabbed the pizza boxes and went upstairs. He put the pizza away into containers and then into the fridge. He yelped, hitting his injured arm against the door frame. He bit his lip and then just walked up the stairs to his room. He was tired and annoyed and he just wanted to rest. He didn't want to talk about the kiss.