Yomiyama North - Class 9-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not! ;D Just post your app anytime (preferably soon ;) )

Alright, from today, since Rai will be inactive due to not having wifi, I will be taking control of the RP from the 21st to the 30th and possibly more if the situation requires it. I will make a post regarding the assembly tonight and beginning of homeroom. For the moment, @heliacalRebirth (I shall henceforth just call you Rebirth for short), would you please confirm that you are either going to post or you are waiting to post until after the assembly and @EpitaphQueen, please post your character in due time if you are still interested.

Have a good day, everyone, and let's make this RP worthwhile!

Oh okay then (lol) I'll try to be back Monday if I can

Name: Zero Ichiru

Appearance:
My-fave-bishies-again-anime-guys-7720409-640-905.jpg

Personality: Zero tries to put on a badass persona, but in reality he is lonely. He flirts with every cute girl he sees and dates around a lot, trying his best to seem like he just doesn't care. Deep down he is hurt and scared and sometimes it comes out.

Height: 5'9

Weight: 148 pounds

Family: Zero lives with his Aunt Sakuda after the tragic death of his parents. He has no other surviving family.

Bio to date: Zero grew up in a wealthy family, getting what he wanted from his parents and not having to worry about anything. As Zero became more spoiled he began to distance distance himself from his parents, except to ask for money. When Zero and his parents reached their absolute lowest point of contact, to the point where Zero didn't even live at home anymore, instead living with his stuck up girlfriend, his parents were in an 'accident'. Their home caught fire one night while his parents slept. They couldn't escape and were burned alive. Arson was suspected, but never proved.

Once his parents had died Zero inherited a large sum of money, but on a condition. Zero was to be sent to live with his Aunt and graduate high school. Zero begrudgingly left to be with his Aunt, not aware that the school he would be attending was so evil.

Motif: Seether Fake it

Any Extra Information: Zero loves the cold and when people just hug him for no reason.

GOD DAMNIT, MY HAREM IS BEING CONTESTED.

Other than that, I guess you're accepted.

Ha,no more harem fo' you >:D

And hope to see you soon Mei-chan~

...Mei...Misaki Mei... o3o *ba-dum-tss* *killed*

Writing the IC right now, but it may take a bit, as I might end up watching an episode of Another so I can represent things in the most accurate manner possible.

Small note, the final name given to the class will be 9-C/9-3. Technically, the correct name is 3-3 or 3-C, but I'm used to 9-3 due to the subs I used when I watched the series and the fact that the RP is named as such.

IC will be up in a spell.

And there we go! I'll do the big reveal (you know, that one) once everyone is settled in.

Sorry Razgriz. Couldn't let you have all the fun haha

Name: Amaya Takudo
Appearance:

BlueKimono_zpsb590b06b.png

Personality:
Amaya is unsympathetic to nearly everything. Cold and calculating, she doesn't bother with friends. To her, only family and honor matters which is why she does her best to be on top of all her undertakings. If bothered, she tends to be rude and flashy.​

Height: 160 cm
Weight: 51 kg
Family:
Toshikuni Takudo, father = strict and cold
Okiku Takudo, mother = obedient and caring
Kosaku Takudo, little brother = bubbly and slightly dumb​

Bio to date:
Amaya is born to the powerful Takudo clan. Even at four years old, her father taught her the importance of the family name even going so far as beating his child if she made any mistakes. Her mother, so timid, could nothing but watch while her daughter suffered.

By the time she went to primary school, her father's roughness had stopped but you can still see faint bamboo scars on her back and arms. In those years, her father decided to teach her not to care about anyone else but family. She wasn't allowed any friends and went straight home after school.

When she was finally in high school, she was the perfect daughter: obedient and the best in everything that she did. Even her brother was born, and was cared for more gently than she ever was, Amiya kept her head low and continued to be a model Takudo child.​

Any Extra Information:

Your app looks alright, before accepting I'm going to wait for Raz to take a look and get his opinion, but to me it looks good. I'll most likely accept, anyways.

I'm thinking this should be the last app, anyone agree?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Quite a very well structured sheet. I'd say it's more than acceptable. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.