Yomiyama North - Class 9-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoorah for harems~

Shall I make a cake for a mini celebration?

Go ahead, my good lady! Let the haremation begin!

On a more serious note, I doubt a RP based on Another would be one that would be especially affected by such things. That doesn't mean I'm not up for more players/characters, instead I'd welcome them. We'll just have to see how things turn out.

Could i join still? I can play male or female, whichever you all prefer~

Half of me is screaming; "Be a girl! Make Sawyer's harem larger!", but the other half is thinking logically and saying "a boy may balance things out somewhat".
I'll let you guess what halves I'm talking about.

Reactions: 2 people
But I know you secretly want your harem to happen,Razii-kun o3o)/ *starts baking the cake*

Reactions: 2 people
I'm kinda wanting a Harem! X3
But Idm, up to you.

@Razgriz

Were you speaking to my character or someone elses'?

Haruka's character. She's the only one who could be considered short, since both yours and Rai's characters are both the same height as mine (...?). Somewhat bizarre considering these are junior high students we're talking about, and boys are generally taller than girls (not being sexist, just stating statistics).

Lol I just did mine as tall as myself.
(5"5/6 I think)

Holy crap, you're a giant (knowing your age). The average for a 14-15 year old girl is 1.62 meters, fyi. 1.67 for boys, so Sawyer is on the taller end of things and yours and Red's characters are giants for their gender.

XD A female classmate of mine is 6"
(Coincidentally so is Dom(bo813))
Tbf I'm average height in my class.

Well I was 5'9 (175 cm) when I was 12+ , so I never saw height as a big deal.

O_O You people aren't normal.

I'm 1m75 and I was only 1m55 when I was twelve.

You guys are making me feel short xD Not like there's much difference since I'm currently around 5'5" but still... xD

Oya,here's the cake *hands everyone a slice*
ohshc-ep18-001.png

Status
Not open for further replies.