Yomiyama North - Class 9-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to be a nag but what happened to:
Rules:
-Detailed writing please! (Though remember quality over quantity)

:I
Imma eliminate that rule, sorry but I'm going through a patch of CBAness at the moment, plus, we can't really do loads of paragraphs for interaction.

You could do what someone I once roleplayed with did in her rules:

"At least three paragraphs per post when not in interaction. When in interaction, you can keep it to one or two to speed things up."

:I was that one of my old ones? Lol, k, just go with that kinda thing then.

Nah, it was on a totally different site with a totally different person. Unless you happen to be Filipino, then it wasn't you.

Also, now that we're almost all acquainted, perhaps you could write up a dialog regarding the speech, perhaps much longer than what you've been posting right now? You've gotta take charge of the story, Rai, it's your duty! It's not going to advance itself!
No rush though. I'm not trying to be a dick, just making some suggestions based on my experiences of having numerous GMing failures..

Oh look, my banner! I see you put it to good use, Rai. Perhaps some advertisement will bring in more players.

Nah, it was on a totally different site with a totally different person. Unless you happen to be Filipino, then it wasn't you.

Also, now that we're almost all acquainted, perhaps you could write up a dialog regarding the speech, perhaps much longer than what you've been posting right now? You've gotta take charge of the story, Rai, it's your duty! It's not going to advance itself!
No rush though. I'm not trying to be a dick, just making some suggestions based on my experiences of having numerous GMing failures..
Well, I was gonna wait for @heliacalRebirth to post their app.. :I

Alright-y then. Like I said, no rush, just making a few suggestions. I've been getting into a lot of RP's lately with really cool settings and the like and I'm frankly getting tired of seeing quite a few die from GM incompetence. Not saying that you're in any way incompetent, quite the opposite actually, I'm just being wary.

Aaaaaahhhh sorry guys I was doing like a months worth of procrastinated homework >.<

Name: Hotaru Nio

Appearance: Unknown.jpeg

Personality: Hotaru is a huge tomboy. She is very stubborn and enjoys climbing trees . A lot. Despite the massive amounts of pressure on her from school and home, she usually is always bright and cheery. She also loves adventure, getting into trouble more often then not (although she's an angel compared to her brothers).

Height: 4'10"

Weight: 90 lb

Family: Hotaru lives with her two brothers, both of which gives her a rough time. She also lives with her mother and grandmother.

Bio to date: She is the youngest of the family, and also the most reliable. Both of her brothers are very unruly, causing her mother a lot of trouble not only socially but recently with the law as well. When Hotaru was 7, her father committed suicide due to stress at work and at home. Approximately a year later, her grandmother moved in with the family to help keep order. Since then, she has been partially in charge of the family. She usually does miscellaneous jobs for people around school or town, never seeming ashamed or embarrassed of her current situation.

Around Junior High, Hotaru joined a paranormal club at school. She is well versed in the realm of ghosts, poltergeists and spirits. It is known that once a year, she and her brothers dare a bunch of students to go to various spooky or haunted places, the prize being the respect of the older siblings.

Motif: / (Theme song) Uhhh...

Any Extra Information: Hotaru loves cats and trees. She really dislikes shadows, milk and fire.

5702+-+animated_gif+dancing+hatsune_miku+pom-poms+vocaloid.gif

Yay! Now let's get moving!

Oh right.

(Lucky French bastard!)
(Also, I think GoT is starting today :D)

Oh, nothing

Anyways, back to the IC, you guys ready?

I'm at school, but yeah I'll try to be as active as possible.

So I know this might be little late, but if I read all the others posts would it be too late to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.