Yokai Academy: New Term

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny because Lest is younger than Yuki :3

Well, I'm heading off to bed now; it's getting late over here. See you tomorrow~

Lol I feel bad for him already...

Yay, nicknames! :D

Name: Zero Jaxan Akashiya
Apparent Age: 16
Actual Age: 16
Appearance: outter form:black hair, ocean blue eyes, tan skin, younge teenage look.

Personality:outter:soft hearted, kind. tries to talk himself out of fights, weak. inner:cold hearted, harsh to others, doesnt wait for a fight, he starts them. rarely soft hearted to those who are weak, mosty protects friends and family.

History:born a human to the shuzen family, most hated by his father. was set off to stay wth a human family till he was 4. he cam back to stay with his real family. was thrown agaist a tree by an evil witch at the age of 8, a year after his and his twin sisters mother was eaten by alucard. was soon turned by moka herself in attempt to save him. after he was tured most of it was blank (because half his soul was transferred to aother body, after a couple years the body was destroyed n a battle, ad the soul was returned to the orginal body) growig up beside his sister til the age of 16.
Monster Type: Vampire (half blood)
Monster Rank: S-class
Abilities: superhuman strength, unkown hidden abilities yet to be unlocked
Monster Appearance: Inner form:Slver hair, slver eyes, slight pale skin, more older appearance than that of a teenager
Weakness:due to him beig a halfblood, hes able to go in water unless a full moon, his powers wuld be that of a fullblood and wont be able to touch water

Lol ive been waiting for Mazon to respond to Soteria

Similiarly, I have to wait for other people to post too. After which they'll likely need to wait for me to post. Stupid timezones...

Obsidian, I give you permission to just wave him good bye, or like freak out. Which ever you want to do.

Rofl u just wanna see her freak out dont lie. Jeeze Mura has ADD

yes yes i admity it. I would like to see the freak out.

Lol well considering Mura's reaction mine might seem lame now haha

If nobody catches up to mura he'll probably get lost (assuming the forest is as big as it was in the anime/manga)

And yeah, he's a litttle ADD that comes out when he gets really pent up/fired up.

Lol currently Sapphire and Soteria are out with him

I forgot to ask, since the academy is a boarding school type thing, how will dorming work?

I guess what I mean to say is will there be room mates :3 ?

well I do like room mates. that wat you guys want?

If we do indeed do room mates, I'm torn between wanting Mura to be with Lest or Drayce...

On one hand, Mura could do/say something stupid to make Lest hate him forever, but on the other I think Mura and Drayce would get along pretty well after a bit.

I vote for getting Mary and Sarah in one room, if for no other reason than it's bound to get us some hilarious events. One of the two seems to be on a permanent sugar rush, while the other is pretty much only going to the Academy to have fun. So yeah, you do the math XD

Status
Not open for further replies.