Yokai Academy: New Term

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of the current problems can/will be resolved when I manage to put the new version out. Unfortunately, that might take a while due to overactivity and me taking on too much at once. So yeah >_>.
On that note, I'll probably need some help of a co-GM, in order to plan some things, decide what to do when people get inactive and whatnot -- not to mention someone who knows what this universe is about.

A lot of the current problems can/will be resolved when I manage to put the new version out. Unfortunately, that might take a while due to overactivity and me taking on too much at once. So yeah >_>.
On that note, I'll probably need some help of a co-GM, in order to plan some things, decide what to do when people get inactive and whatnot -- not to mention someone who knows what this universe is about.

I can help with that if ya like.

Lol I like that idea @Relish maybe Sapphire could be passing her by the hall at the same time or something?

@neobullseye Alright, if ya need anything just send me a PM and should I need something I'll do the same.

I can go through the manga again and give you page numbers/links to any chapters or pages that explain important/interesting things if you'd like that. There would not be too much of that, 85% of the book is about the characters.

@xypher, idk. I was thinking that maybe that could be used to get Sarah back in the game or something. Once the reboot thread is up, I imagine possum will be phased out (meaning Sarah will need a new roomy *coughcoughSherincoughcough*) so I'll probably wait till the reboot thread before she starts moving again.

It's not a problem if I behave myself. I just watched more videos than I should have. May I ask how frequently you would want people to post?
Quoting this for the sake of drawing atention:
Lime, the character you've been paired with is going to be phased out, which would leave Mary without a partner. Which room would you like Mary to be in?
I1W8.jpg

Oh oh join Soteria and Tess! It will be hilarious if Tess tries to get Mary to eat metals lol

Booooo! Hsssss!

No influencing her decision :L

Should totally choose Sherin and Sarah ;D

neobullseye Sorry for the late response. I'm just having a hard time figuring out what to do. About 90% (if not more) of Mary's interactions were with Lest, and saying he didn't exist would mean a lot of the stuff Mary did no longer happened.

I say put her in the room next to Homura and we'll see who will be her roommate when the time comes. I just reeeaally hope someone makes a male straight-man, because that would yield the best results.

Well shoot. I hadn't thought of that...

We can come up with a creative solution though.

Right now I'm thinking inorder to keep as much continuity as possible for Mary's sake, we keep Lest up to the point where they reach the dorms.
The idea is that Lest basically bussed in with everybody and walked up the dorms. After he basically made his life goal to keep away from Mary. Would something like that work? Of course we can figure out what happened during the time lost...

And if you want, you can have Mary be added to any other room to make a 3 person dorm until somebody else signs up to the RP.

I think the "keeping Lest and having him vow to avoid Mary" would make things a lot easier.

And just keep Mary in a single, three people in one room would probably make interacting a lot more difficult/slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.