Yokai Academy: New Term

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a warning @St O'possum , since you didn't state where Lest and Yukiko were specifically sitting in relation to each other, I was planning on placing Mary and Lest a seat behind Yukiko and Tekem (mainly because I have a devious plan). If you actually had an idea of where they were, let me know. (I probably won't post for a little bit so there's time for you to correct me)

Reactions: 2 people
ooooh i like it. I await this surprise.

Lol now im curious for this O.O

XD Sapphire is stuck with Drayce and Drayce wont be on all weekend!....

Ya she said that earlier

Somebody steal Sapphire away? Haha

Reactions: 2 people
I'm off to bed soon.

Got a busy morning tomorrow so I probably won't be able to post till the late afternoon.

Thats okay im gonna be pretty busy till this evening anyway

Name: Sarah Drup
Apparent age: about 16.
Actual age: N/A; reasons are explained below. This form has existed for 19 years
Appearance:
watersprite-1.jpg

Personality: Playful and outgoing, somewhat childish, Sarah treats pretty much everything like a game. She's not exactly stupid though, and knows when to just get the F away. Still, she loves to play pranks on people just for the heck of it, doubly so if she feels like she can get away with it.

History:
A spirit of nature, 'Sarah' has technically lived as long as water itself. Emphasis on 'technically' ((See Creature Bio below)). As for previous lives, she has seen many a flood. In the past, this would lead to the local populace bringing some kind of sacrifice to a shrine in the river; a nice opportunity for her to play with said local populace. And by "play", I mean play tricks. In the modern era, however, such faith was lost; instead, floods are blamed solely on natural reasons like melting glaciers/snow, storms and the full moon, this in turn meaning that a lot less people pay any attention to her -- and the few that do are deemed insane by the vast majority of humanity. ...Of course. she doesn't remember most of this, but details.

In her current life, Sarah hasn't done all that much of interest yet. Due to a lack of humans to play with, she went to a place where Yokai gather to see if she could find a buddy there -- or, if that fails, learn a few new tricks to play on the humans.

Monster Type: Water sprite
Monster Rank: E
Abilies: Control over water. This includes water vapors (And technically steam. However, see 'Other' for why this generally causes problems) ,but does not include ice or other solid forms of water. On an addendum, this also means that she is effectively immune against water attacks pointed at her -- assuming that it's not ice or something like that, of course.
Although Sarah can not quite create water from nothing, she can use her own body's reserves to attack enemies with. However, this drains her out even faster than she would normally, so it's pretty much only used as a last resort.

Other: As a water sprite, Sarah is very dependant on, well, water, and needs to drink/absorb large amounts of it in order to survive - failure to do so will first lead to her powers weakening and her starting to feel dizzy. Further lack of hydration will result in hindered mobility and groggyness, unconciousness and eventually death. Of course, this would technically happen to humans too, but it happens far quicker with Sarah. If completey derived of any source of water, the process might take as little as 24 hours, even shorter if the area she's in is abnormally hot. As a precaution to this, she always carries a 2L bottle filled with water on her back, enough to at least buy her one more day.
She has a low heat tolerance, and can't stand freezing cold either. Large open fires are an especially big no-no, for reasons that should be obvious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race: Sprite

Creature bio: As a spiritual being, sprites don't age. However, this does not mean they are immortal; they can easily die due to other means such as derivement from their element, environmental pollution or simply being killed. In this case, their body will return to a more basic form of their element, like a puddle of water, a flash of fire etc. The spirit will seek out a large volume of its natural element to form a new body from, losing most of its memories and experience in the process. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing, mind you; remembering each and every life and death for all eternity would quickly drive most non-divine beings insane.

Sprites, much like Elementals, are essentially personifications of the elements. As such there are several kinds of Sprites, albeit with some being more rare than others - or at least they aren't seen as often. They generally aren't very strong compared to most other races, instead relying on distracting whoever tries to harm them for long enough to get away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: History has been completed, sorta. Is this good enough?

Last edited:
Just to be clear @St O'possum , the last three sentences are optional. They are all based on 'if' you let Mary place Lest's hands on her face. (if you think he wouldn't let her do that, go ahead and say so and ignore the last two sentences)

Its too good an offer to pass up. Im doing it.

OMG roflmao you 2 are too funny

Does anyone wanna grab Sapphire's attention or steal her away? Lol Im stuck XD

Are you guys still open? This RP sounds interesting~

I'll do my best to steal Saph away, but that'll include leaving Sote and Mazon.

Also I'm wondering about that inevitable combat.

Will it be Char vs Char only or will there be NPCs that mix things up?

Combat? Idk o_o

Up to you, you dont have too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.