Yokai Academy: New Term

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*folds arms* Everyone's not waiting on me! *pouts* .....Okay....most are. But I will say this now. I am A-okay with people ignoring/godmodding my character if I'm taking too long (like I did). I've been sick, busy, and running through scenario after scenario. However, I think I finally know what I want to do, so I'm working on stuff now.

Hehe I understand

Ugh, Hiroki's part wasn't really worth waiting for (his just wouldn't come to me). However, hopefully Mary's in entertaining enough to make up for it.

Ugh, Hiroki's part wasn't really worth waiting for (his just wouldn't come to me). However, hopefully Mary's in entertaining enough to make up for it.

A quick clarity question, is Hiroki in Mura's shadow currently? Cuz as amusing as it would be for him to spend 4-5 posts searching for food, I don't want to put him in a situation where he is just by himself doing stuff with nobody reacting to it (much like how Sherin currently is...).

Anyways, I'll write my response tomorrow at some point. It's Walking Dead tiem!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Akashi
I was going to leave that up to you, but it sounds to me like yes, he is. Hiroki will be your Midna for the evening.

I posted, sorry for the wait. So Tess has removed her & Soteria's doorknob, and one other doorknob. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide whose doorknob is also missing, or if Random Students A and B-san are going to be missing a doorknob.

I posted, sorry for the wait. So Tess has removed her & Soteria's doorknob, and one other doorknob. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide whose doorknob is also missing, or if Random Students A and B-san are going to be missing a doorknob.

I think it would be best if it were Sherin's doorknob that was stolen. With that, she could be locked out of her room and be forced into situations where she needs to interact with others. If you wanted to have Tess eat her entire lock for desert I would have no objections ^_^

Also I am planning a humorous scene involving a fed up Murasame, Tenma and a broken door with Hiroki being a witness. So don't bust up their door if you can help it.

I think it would be best if it were Sherin's doorknob that was stolen. With that, she could be locked out of her room and be forced into situations where she needs to interact with others. If you wanted to have Tess eat her entire lock for desert I would have no objections ^_^

Also I am planning a humorous scene involving a fed up Murasame, Tenma and a broken door with Hiroki being a witness. So don't bust up their door if you can help it.

No worries, the door would be undamaged save for a surgically precise half-moon where the doorknob should be.

Oh god lol poor Soteria....Tess is trying to get her to drink deadly things!

I am suddenly imagining Tess mixing potentially volatile chemicals now. Just keep the corrosives away from Murasame, he'd freak out :L

She can digest most anything non-organic without a problem. Corrosive chemicals would be like hotsauce or wasabi to her. Still too much could be a problem for her.

"Hey Mura I found this new acidic solution sword polish! Why don't you try it out and then let me have a bite?"

Lmao evil...

She can digest most anything non-organic without a problem. Corrosive chemicals would be like hotsauce or wasabi to her. Still too much could be a problem for her.

"Hey Mura I found this new acidic solution sword polish! Why don't you try it out and then let me have a bite?"

*Murasame angrily storms out after grumbling something about Tess being a biter*

*Tenma pops in seeing Mura in a bad mood* "What's eating him?"

If Tenma was an actual crow, he'd probably be this one.

6W8ZR.jpg

I also if the dorms equipped with cooking stuff like stoves or refrigerators? I don't recall seeing any in the manga, and I didn't watch the anime past season 1. I just felt like I'd ask now before we need them.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Uhm... Does anyone know where the AED is? Because this thread may need a bit of reanimation...

Status
Not open for further replies.