Yokai Academy: New Term

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL nice, agreed where did O'possum go? o_o and Xylime

Idk. Possum hasn't even posted in the OoC thread for a few weeks.

That CS a few pages back didn't even get a response.

In that case, let me ask you a question: Who of you still wants to continue in this RP? I might be able to do some work with it, but I need to know for sure that people are still interested before I'm going to put a lot of time into it.

I would like to continue yes.

Now when you say "do some work with it" do you mean like a complete reboot?

Sort of.
1: All inactive characters will be wiped. All of them. I don't want to bother with writing off half a dozen characters, nor do I want half a dozen open plotlines, so they'll just be retconned out of existence. Active players are allowed to just reuse their current character(s).
2: Seeing as this will currently cut out about half of our character base, the RP will be reopened for everyone to join, but will not be interrupted. Due to the nature of the RP, it might never close anyway.
3: For the sake of easy flow, we'll jump to the day after everyone arrived. As such, we can just assume that people will have gotten to know eachother already, or at least to a certain extend. No need to do the intro scene over again when it will just play out almost identically.

For the sake of convenience, I'll probably make a new IC thread; that way new people won't be horribly confused. On a similiar note, I'll likely make a new OoC thread too, again for the sake of clarity and convenience. It will allow me to make links to all accepted/active characters along with notes about their current state (Active/inactive/dead, for example), put in a map of which characters are dormed together and other things like that right in the OP.

Id like to continue

But I wanna make a guy character lol, would it be okay to have 3?

Yes =P im only being slow right now cuz I wanted to wait for the others, but they havent shown back up = /

I'm still here, as is Xylime. She just has a limit on how much data she can use per month when it comes to internet, and she hit it for this month. She told me she would be back around the 21st of February. Which is tomorrow, lol. Weird how phone companies count months though.

Sorry for the slowness, work has been busy as of late.

*barges in* GUYS I.......*sees Liam's post* Oh....looks like that's taken care of.

But seriously, I'm still in, sorry for not posting recently. Sometimes if you miss clicking on an alert, it just disappears from existence and doesn't re-inform you if there are more updates until you actually go to the watched thread category.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
^ That's why I generally just ignore the 'Alert' option. Instead, I have a hotlink to the 'Watched threads' page, or simply always have that page open in one of my many tabs.

On a more important note: Lime, how serious is this internet data problem of you? Is there a reasonable chance it will happen again, and if so, how often and how soon?

It's not a problem if I behave myself. I just watched more videos than I should have. May I ask how frequently you would want people to post?

I'm pretty lenient on post rates in general, once every other day )Counting from your counterplayer/s' last post, not your own) or so should be good enough. All I'm really asking is that you won't hold up people for long times (read: over a week) without warning.

Sounds good to me, should I keep posting or wait?

Go ahead and post. It might actually take a while before I can get the new version up and running.

Okay might not be till tonight though

I don't know what I should do with Sherin atm... As she kind of is, she stays in her room and doesn't interact with other people unless they try to interact with her.

I'm thinking maybe at some point in the day she needs to go outside and absorb some sunlight? Anybody have any other ideas? 0_0

Yes, I was thinking about that...

She goes out to sunbathe or something and then finds she can't enter her room again without a doorknob.

Status
Not open for further replies.