Yo Diana

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, there was one on New Years again wasn't there... I missed out again, I'm sure of it.

Wait a fucking second how the fuck did this thread get so many pages so quickly????

Wait a fucking second how the fuck did this thread get so many pages so quickly????
The power of circlejerking should not be underestimated.

Reactions: Seba and Brovo
... I WANNA SAY "GEY BACK TO TOPIC" BUT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE TOPIC IS SUPPOSED TO BE! Also, this thread lacks a Diana o_o

After reading through this thread, I got this weird feeling that I've just wasted way too much of my precious time. How odd...

Also,
This feels like I'm being roasted.
May I eat you after you're done being roasted?

Roast is good, I like roast.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mid
Being on the same site as Gwazi is sickening as it is, I imagine having him inside you wouldn't do well for your health.

Being on the same site as Gwazi is sickening as it is, I imagine having him inside you wouldn't do well for your health.
Oh-snap-gif.gif

cf74df4cd43403722f2e4e2319713ca74570f7b7

Don't blame us if you die trying to eat that trash as roast.
I won't blame you but I will curse you all and your children. Mostly for fun.

giphy.gif

• Nice Execution!

Roast is good, I like roast.
You may... If you can find a Shrubbery to go with it.

Gwazi's getting hit left and right and is staying on his feet. I'll give him that.

• Nice Execution!
Status
Not open for further replies.