Yo Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the explanation and I'm thoroughly sorry for bringing it up. It seems to be a sore point??? (Do I have this correct)
It's not a sore point. It's just that Staff don't much care for people insulting/attacking others off site.

And talking about that past event often heads in that direction.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you for the explanation and I'm thoroughly sorry for bringing it up. It seems to be a sore point??? (Do I have this correct)
Kinda sorta. Depends on who you ask. The migration ruffled some feathers, and it's in the past now. Usually most people try to focus on "we're all one big Iwaku from many different places." Lots of people hate cliques and the Great Migration was (and sometimes still is) perceived as one.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
The fact your account is marked as an adult user makes me feel very dated.
I was staying in a hotel last weekend and I had an incredibly difficult time stopping myself from phoning room service and telling them to load up one of the towel bins with bottles of wine and just bring em on up. I don't even drink.
Power goes to your head, man.

I ordered some kind of oyster mushroom stroganoff instead and it was disgusting.

I was staying in a hotel last weekend and I had an incredibly difficult time stopping myself from phoning room service and telling them to load up one of the towel bins with bottles of wine and just bring em on up. I don't even drink.
Power goes to your head, man.

I ordered some kind of oyster mushroom stroganoff instead and it was disgusting.
Never order hotel food.

Also: your dad had you buying him beer way before then, and you had to control the impulse to buy booze at the hotel of all places? (x

If we're all a family, what family role would I be?
The uncle that sits in the corner of every Christmas dinner that everyone feels uncomfortable with, but which is tolerated because he just doesn't do anything worth the cruelty of kicking him out.

That cousin that is beginning to lose his touch with the cool kids.
AGuiPLT.gif

I feel so loved. <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ser K+
This feels like I'm being roasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.